Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celebrities and Public Grief

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 18:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I fucking hate celebrities.

You know what, I used to like Jeremy Clarkson, he was a lot like me in many ways. People didn't always like what he said, but he spoke from the heart and didn't give a shit what people thought of him. But today he has let himself down by "revealing" he was going through a cancer scare when he had that punch up over hot food that ultimately got him sacked.

What a knob. Of course almost having cancer (he didn't have it by the way) is an excuse for fighting over a cold sausage roll. It's like these twats seem to think normal folk don't have diseases, relationship problems, debt, herpes etc and everyone will forgive their actions because they are famous.

Every week there's some celebrity twat whinging about depression or other made up diseases, saying they "nearly" committed suicide, had to pay a huge amount of tax that they had previously forgotten to pay, or had to have their knob removed from a Filipino rent boy.

And you bellends fall for it every time. Stop reading Heat, stop buying the Sun, and stop giving a shite about fucking celebs.

Concentrate on your own life, and if it's boring as fuck do something about it, don't try and live your life through the eyes of a celeb.

2Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 18:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clarke Carlisle is going to talk to young people about the dangers of jumping infront of trucks next week.

3Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 18:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clarke Carlisle is another celeb twat who is getting away with his crimes just because he is famous.

He is a drink driver, simple as that. Yet he tells the world he was a bit upset (or depressed as some fairies and elves call it) and everyone falls over themselves to say what a nice guy he is and how tough he's had it.

Utter cock. I am going to Court for his sentencing in May, if the twat doesn't go down I am going to be seething.

4Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 18:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he'll put on the water works and get off with it, what about that poor truck driver?

Carlisle won't give a shit about him now will he the attention seeking twat

5Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 18:53

Which camp am I in: Fairies or Elves?

Just so I know.

Cheers.

6Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 18:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Which camp am I in: Fairies or Elves?

Just so I know.

Cheers.

I'd guess at fairy.

7Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 19:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd say Fairy too.

8Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 19:03

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Celebrities and Public Grief 157tweedledee%26tweedledum_1499_general

9Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 19:26

"You post a funny comment and I'll post one agreeing with it, Nat. I love you you're ace!"

Celebrities and Public Grief BJWlT9wCQAAlIXV

10Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 19:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread, you appear jealous that you're not my online bitch.

11Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 19:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We could do with an agony aunt/uncle thread,where we can air our problems and insecurities.
But who could do such a sensitive job? scratch

12Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 20:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:We could do with an agony aunt/uncle thread,where we can air our problems and insecurities.

Definitely no one on here! Very Happy

13Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 20:24

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

How was church today, Nat? I take it the vicar's sermon did not involve the quality of mercy or compassion for others......I really don't think you are benefiting from attending, do you? 

I'd also hazard a guess that he/she didn't use the sort of language that pours less than impressively from your keyboard either.

14Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 20:37

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:We could do with an agony aunt/uncle thread,where we can air our problems and insecurities.

Definitely no one on here! Very Happy

Id like to apply for the position

15Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 20:42

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But would you be able to discuss deeply personal matters?
Sexual problems for instance.
Could you hold your own?

16Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 20:44

boltonbonce wrote:But would you be able to help me with my deeply personal matters?
My Sexual problems for instance.
Could i hold you for a while?

Errrrrrrr

17Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 20:45

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Next! Shocked

18Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 20:47

boltonbonce wrote:your hired! Shocked

Cool ill start a thread

19Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 20:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good idea.
What could possibly go wrong?

20Celebrities and Public Grief Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 20:50

boltonbonce wrote:Good idea.
What could possibly go wrong?

Already on it like a car (green capri) bonnet

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum