Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celebrities and Public Grief

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Celebrities and Public Grief - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 20:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:facepalm:

22Celebrities and Public Grief - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 20:52

karlypants wrote::facepalm:

Twisted Evil

It's happening

23Celebrities and Public Grief - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 21:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:How was church today, Nat? I take it the vicar's sermon did not involve the quality of mercy or compassion for others......I really don't think you are benefiting from attending, do you? 

I'd also hazard a guess that he/she didn't use the sort of language that pours less than impressively from your keyboard either.

Have you ever been to a modern church okocha? Vicar's don't do sermon's anymore, or certainly not in the old fashioned way. There is plenty of swearing as well by the way.

You miss the point of this thread though, I have compassion for anyone with cancer, debt problems, relationship problems etc but I don't have MORE compassion if that person happens to be a celeb.

24Celebrities and Public Grief - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Sun Apr 19 2015, 22:37

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Nice try!

And your excuse for your attitude to people with mental/emotional problems such as clinical depression??  I note that you have still not responded to the explanation as to why many men in their forties resort to suicide  (in the thread you started).

Swearing is the refuge of those with a limited vocabulary. I do not believe that vicars indulge in blasphemy as a normal mode of expression in church.

25Celebrities and Public Grief - Page 2 Empty Re: Celebrities and Public Grief Mon Apr 20 2015, 11:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

okocha wrote:Nice try!

And your excuse for your attitude to people with mental/emotional problems such as clinical depression??  I note that you have still not responded to the explanation as to why many men in their forties resort to suicide  (in the thread you started).

Swearing is the refuge of those with a limited vocabulary. I do not believe that vicars indulge in blasphemy as a normal mode of expression in church.

My opinions on depression are well documented on this site. It's just a fancy word for "pissed off" and isn't a disease.

I swear a lot and have a vast vocabulary. My PhD was thought to be one of the ten literary wonders of the world. I'm guessing you haven't been to a modern church recently, give it a try, but book first as they're likely to be full.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum