Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Might not want to click this

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Might not want to click this Empty Might not want to click this Sat Apr 25 2015, 16:09

I like apples

Last edited by y2johnny on Sat Apr 25 2015, 20:05; edited 1 time in total

2Might not want to click this Empty Re: Might not want to click this Sat Apr 25 2015, 16:51

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Cheer up mate, it is after all just the internet.

Your Facebook friends might not be all you would like then to be but at least they are real and you know them.

The internet is more like the wild west where anybody can be pretend to be anybody - or even be themselves!

I've had loads of laughs from places like this over the years and although I can be funny in real life (or so I'm told) I've learnt that I don't have a gift for being funny in words - I'm not quick enough to fire back the funny one liners, nor clever enough to set 'traps' for the unsuspecting!

I try to give back though by helping out on the running of the forums the best I can.

I've seen loads of shit happen over the years - some good, some bad - but I've never taking things to heart.

Others do though, they can't help themselves.

Some take it way to seriously and become bitter, others don't know when they go too far, and keep pushing.

It's normal forum behaviour really.

Mods I think should try to keep the peace the best they can - sometimes they can, sometimes they can't. And I don't blame any of them for jacking the job in, on the base that it is not paid and you often get abuse for doing it.

At the end of the day people do what they have to do.

Here at Nuts all we can do is try to give you a forum to post on and do our best to keep everybody on board the best we can.

If people don't want to be here for whatever reason - then ultimately we will die - just like many other forums.

Seems a shame that some grown men act how they do but we can't do much about that - but once we are dead where are they going to continue playing their games - there aren't many other forums left and certainly non as easy going (but as decently run as we can make it) than Nuts?

If people want to have their wars - then do it on BA - keep all the shite over there with all the other trolls, wums and freaks.

If people simply want to have a laugh with people that they at least have something in common with (even if we just had another crap season), then here is as good as place to do it as anywhere.

A forum - any forum - is only as good as its posters. I don't think theres any arguement that we've been the best site around recently.

Why spoil such a good thing over nothing, or personal bitterness?

I'll get off my soapbox now!

3Might not want to click this Empty Re: Might not want to click this Sat Apr 25 2015, 17:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree with you there Sluffy.

This site would be 100% better if me and Breadman could be friends.

If only we could.

4Might not want to click this Empty Re: Might not want to click this Sat Apr 25 2015, 17:51

Sluffy wrote:Cheer up mate, it is after all just the internet.

Your Facebook friends might not be all you would like then to be but at least they are real and you know them.

Just want to point out im not a depressed billy no mates looking for acceptance on a forum. I'm not even on facebook.

Just think the genuine decent posters and the mods/owners who work so hard in the background deserve a lot better than has been afforded them the last few days in here by a minority of the members including me.

I'm not wanting it to be a big love fest (sorry magoo) but just a little, well, shit.

5Might not want to click this Empty Re: Might not want to click this Sat Apr 25 2015, 18:19

scottjames30 wrote:I agree with you there Sluffy.

You don't have to be friends, just do away with your petty squabble (or do it by PM) You are 2 people that have never met each other (at a guess) why you find the need to argue with people on the internet is beyond me.

I just come on for a bit of light relief from the wife and kids, if I wanted to have an argument I'd talk to her.

BTW Nice lonely heart advert Johnny.

6Might not want to click this Empty Re: Might not want to click this Sat Apr 25 2015, 18:28

Barb Dwyer wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I agree with you there Sluffy.

You don't have to be friends, just do away with your petty squabble (or do it by PM) You are 2 people that have never met each other (at a guess) why you find the need to argue with people on the internet is beyond me.

I just come on for a bit of light relief from the wife and kids, if I wanted to have an argument I'd talk to her.

BTW Nice lonely heart advert Johnny.

Up for a man date then bd Wink

See you at 7, usual place

7Might not want to click this Empty Re: Might not want to click this Sat Apr 25 2015, 18:31

I'd say that was a bit gay but I saw what happened last time someone said that on here, so see you at 7 x

8Might not want to click this Empty Re: Might not want to click this Sat Apr 25 2015, 18:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3some? Very Happy

9Might not want to click this Empty Re: Might not want to click this Sat Apr 25 2015, 18:33

karlypants wrote:3some? Very Happy

Go on then. Your the piggy kp

10Might not want to click this Empty Re: Might not want to click this Sat Apr 25 2015, 18:34

y2johnny wrote:

I'm out.

11Might not want to click this Empty Re: Might not want to click this Sat Apr 25 2015, 18:35

Barb Dwyer wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

I'm out of the closet.

We know

12Might not want to click this Empty Re: Might not want to click this Sat Apr 25 2015, 18:39

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I do not understand what's going on here everybody crying like little girls.
To be honest its the same people all the time (yes you Y2 & KP) now play nice all of you or i will come and visit you all. Very Happy

13Might not want to click this Empty Re: Might not want to click this Sat Apr 25 2015, 18:41

Mr Magoo wrote:I do not understand what's going on here everybody crying like little girls.
To be honest its the same people all the time (yes you Y2 & KP) now play nice all of you or i will come and bum you all. Very Happy

Errrrrrrrr

14Might not want to click this Empty Re: Might not want to click this Sat Apr 25 2015, 18:42

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

:biggrin:

15Might not want to click this Empty Re: Might not want to click this Sat Apr 25 2015, 18:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

I'm out.
And why not?

Am I not good enough for you?? Shocked

16Might not want to click this Empty Re: Might not want to click this Sat Apr 25 2015, 18:56

It's just twice as many people to disappoint Smile .

17Might not want to click this Empty Re: Might not want to click this Sat Apr 25 2015, 18:57

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

karlypants wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

I'm out.
And why not?

The word as spread KP has a slack arse.

18Might not want to click this Empty Re: Might not want to click this Sat Apr 25 2015, 18:58

Mr Magoo wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

I'm out.
And why not?

The word as spread KP has a slack arse.

My fault......sorry everyone

Sponsored content