Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Click bait. You will not believe what I am gonna say...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Does click bait bug you like it bugs me...

Especially the links that say 
"20 photos of people caught doing things you wouldnt belive on google steetview. Especially number 15."

And you end up having to click through 15 slow loading pictures of crap to see what was so special...

Do you know the sort of thing I mean. 

"This little boy opened his crisp packet and found something astonishing!"

Have you noticed that mainstream media have started doing it more and more... can you think of recent examples? 

Granda reports does it I think.  
"Coming up later, the truth sbout what this man found at the bottom of his garden."

Instead of "This man found a shed in his garden from 1975 tune in later so we can show you"

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Yes.

Fully agree.

Click Bait is how it works now - Suggest something out of the ordinary is being reported (and possibly supply a graphic image in the thumbnail to create further interest).......and then disappoint with a load of bollocks which has already been widely reported on the Web if you could be arsed to research it.

And quite often the thumbnail doesn't actually figure in the clip.

Idiocracy.

Google it because it's happenning apace.

"You won't believe what these child stars from the 90's look like now". 

I did believe what they looked like, it was exactly what I expected. They looked like males/females in there 20's or 30's. If one of them had grew up and turned into a seahorse I wouldn't believe it.

Last edited by Barb Dwyer on Sat Aug 06 2016, 04:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : My phone kept autocorrecting believe to beleive so had to correct the auto correct.)

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Yes. I agree with all the comments above and get annoyed with myself for being tempted to click on this crap when I know it is crap.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

58 had me a few times with that link to.........never mind.

Let's just say that I can't look an elephant in the face without having flashbacks.Click bait. You will not believe what I am gonna say...  Smileys-elephant-168188

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum