Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fury v Klitschko at the Macron?

+12
MartinBWFC
gloswhite
Emma Jansen 1
Norpig
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Bwfc1958
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Sluffy
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 14]

1Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Apr 26 2015, 22:35

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Wladimir Klitschko said Britain's Tyson Fury is set to be his next challenger after retaining his world heavyweight titles for the 18th time in a row.

The 39-year-old Ukrainian, who holds the WBA, IBF, WBO and IBO belts, secured a unanimous points victory over American Bryant Jennings at New York's Madison Square Garden on Saturday.

British champion Fury, 26, is the mandatory challenger for the WBO crown.

"I think this fight needs to happen in Europe," said Klitschko, 39.

"Fighting Fury in Germany or in Great Britain, that's something we have to figure out."

Klitschko, competing in a record-equalling 27th heavyweight title fight, was awarded victory over Jennings 116-111, 116-11 and 118-109.

"Jennings would have beaten a lot of heavyweights," said the champion, who has won 64 of his 67 fights. "He's a tough competitor."

Klitschko relied on his heavy jab to pile up points against his previously unbeaten 30-year-old opponent.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/boxing/32471527

Easy fight for Klitschko?

Last edited by Sluffy on Sat Apr 02 2016, 14:51; edited 2 times in total

2Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Sun Apr 26 2015, 23:38

I cant stand fury. Even though he is the "homegrown" talent i hope he gets hammered

3Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Apr 27 2015, 05:08

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Klit gets knocked out early doors.

Easy fight for Fury this.

Stronger, Bigger, Faster, Will want it more.

Klit wont fight him.

If he does credit to him.

4Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Apr 27 2015, 10:13

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Klit gets knocked out early doors.

Easy fight for Fury this.

Stronger, Bigger, Faster, Will want it more.

Klit wont fight him.

If he does credit to him.

Are you serious? Klitch will moider him!

5Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Apr 27 2015, 10:19

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You said that when he fought Chisora, this fight will be so easy for Fury.

I can't see It going past round 5.

6Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Apr 27 2015, 10:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:You said that when he fought Chisora, this fight will be so easy for Fury.

You can't compare Chisora with Klitch. Chalk and Cheese.

7Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Apr 27 2015, 10:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:You said that when he fought Chisora, this fight will be so easy for Fury.

You can't compare Chisora with Klitch. Chalk and Cheese.

Chisora almost beat Klit so i dont know what you are talking about there, He went 12 rounds and troubled him all night.

Klit will be spending most of the few rounds looking up at the lights.

8Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Apr 27 2015, 14:37

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:I cant stand fury.  Even though he is the "homegrown" talent i hope he gets hammered
I agree. I'd normally want the British fighter to win this type of fight but I can't warm to Fury at all. He's an absolute tit.

9Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Apr 27 2015, 14:41

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:I cant stand fury.  Even though he is the "homegrown" talent i hope he gets hammered
I agree. I'd normally want the British fighter to win this type of fight but I can't warm to Fury at all. He's an absolute tit.
:agree:

10Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Jul 06 2015, 22:14

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Fight now confirmed!

Germany on 24th October.

11Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Mon Jul 06 2015, 22:34

Sluffy wrote:Fight now confirmed!

Germany on 24th October.

Fury won't fight again after this

12Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Tue Jul 07 2015, 05:57

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Klit has been doing alot of 12 rounds with bums over the last few years, Fury would've knocked them all out.

Klit was made to fight Fury, he made the fight in Germany because he is trying to get every bit of hope that he can, he was offered Old Trafford, more money but he knows he is in with no bum.

He is not used to fighting a bigger boxer and is scared of fighting away.

Plus he is 40 now, i think Fury will hurt him.

13Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Tue Jul 07 2015, 11:26

scottjames30 wrote:Klit has been doing alot of 12 rounds with bums over the last few years, Fury would've knocked them all out.

Klit was made to fight Fury, he made the fight in Germany because he is trying to get every bit of hope that he can, he was offered Old Trafford, more money but he knows he is in with no bum.

He is not used to fighting a bigger boxer and is scared of fighting away.

Plus he is 40 now, i think Fury will hurt him.
Fury will hurt klit's eyes with his mere presence of being in the same ring as him.  that is all, fury will be down and out in the second round.

14Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Tue Jul 07 2015, 12:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I actually think Anthony Joshua is our best prospect for winning the Heavyweight title. I just can't see Fury beating Klitchko.

15Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Tue Jul 07 2015, 12:03

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I actually think Anthony Joshua is our best prospect for winning the Heavyweight title.

Frank Bruno agreed.

16Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Tue Jul 07 2015, 12:05

i just can't stand fury, even if he was fighting alex ferguson, i'd want ferguson to win

17Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Tue Jul 07 2015, 12:08

...and they all said the Heavyweight Division was a joke nowadays.

:facepalm:

18Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Tue Jul 07 2015, 13:59

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Reebok Trotter wrote:I actually think Anthony Joshua is our best prospect for winning the Heavyweight title. I just can't see Fury beating Klitchko.
:agree:

19Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Tue Jul 07 2015, 16:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Joshua will take the title of Fury.

20Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Empty Re: Fury v Klitschko at the Macron? Tue Jul 21 2015, 20:20

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fury 1_0 Klit.
Opening press conference, on my phone but would be very happy if one of you great fellows could post it here, cheers.
I know who my money is on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 14]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum