Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

75 posts off making the elite.

+8
Norpig
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
Banks of the Croal
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 10]

4175 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:19

scottjames30 wrote:People cant let go that scott has got under their skin so much hahahaha.

Little people.

3rd person speak

4275 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:20

Why you speaking about yourself in the 3rd person?

4375 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ill bring AD back.

4475 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote: Sluffy just doesn't like me, but thats ok, he's 50 years my senior.

He probably doesn't like you (if that's true) because of the content of many of your posts. I've seen you create threads and posts that have been decent and worth reading, but most of the time your posts are one liners which say nothing and add nothing.

Have you ever thought that maybe I prefer just having a read of the forum? I don't have to write endless essays on every topic, I mean it's my choice right? Unless this is a dictatorship, sluffy certainly makes it feel that way occasionally

4575 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agree Boggers, never argue with an idiot.

4675 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:People cant let go that scott has got under their skin so much hahahaha.

Little people.

4775 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:26

scottjames30 wrote:Agree Boggers, never argue with an idiot.

I think the horse has bolted on that comment.

4875 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bonce, we all know that Breadman can't fight his own battles.

But FFS stop showing him up, it makes us all cringe.

4975 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:27

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Have you ever thought that maybe I prefer just having a read of the forum? I don't have to write endless essays on every topic, I mean it's my choice right? Unless this is a dictatorship, sluffy certainly makes it feel that way occasionally

It's not about writing endless essays Boggers.

It's about conversing and adding to the debate and not coming in with a one line needle post.

We all are guilty of firing in one liners and acting the toffee pig, but your one liners  sometimes seem as though you're trying to get a reaction, when really it would be better to join in.

5075 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:28

Whats a toffee pig?

5175 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:29

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:

You are a definite wum but people seem to let it slide. Have you got something on sluffy?

5275 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:29

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can tell Copper has had à drink.

5375 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:30

Boggersbelief wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:

You are a definite wum but people seem to let it slide. Have you got something on sluffy?
How is that a wind up?

5475 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Have you ever thought that maybe I prefer just having a read of the forum? I don't have to write endless essays on every topic, I mean it's my choice right? Unless this is a dictatorship, sluffy certainly makes it feel that way occasionally

It's not about writing endless essays Boggers.

It's about conversing and adding to the debate and not coming in with a one line needle post.

We all are guilty of firing in one liners and acting the toffee pig, but your one liners  sometimes seem as though you're trying to get a reaction, when really it would be better to join in.

Fair comment. If I am guilty of that then it is harmless, I never go out of my way to offend someone without a reason

5575 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:31

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Barb Dwyer wrote:Whats a toffee pig?

It's a old phrase which means being silly.

I'd be interested to know if any of the older Boltonians on here have heard that phrase?

5675 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Bonce, we all know that Breadman can't fight his own battles.

But FFS stop showing him up, it makes us all cringe.
Cringe is a good word Scott.
I should have put it on the favourite words thread.

5775 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:33

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:You can tell Copper has had à drink.

About 320 nights a year cocker.  Very Happy

5875 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:

How is that a wind up?

I mean in General, the majority of your posts come across as sarcastic and are usually one liners.

5975 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:34

Boggersbelief wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:

How is that a wind up?

I mean in General, the majority of your posts come across as sarcastic and are usually one liners.
Mr Pot meet Mister Kettle.

6075 posts off making the elite. - Page 3 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat May 02 2015, 21:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Difference is, I'm only having a laugh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum