Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

75 posts off making the elite.

+8
Norpig
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
Banks of the Croal
Natasha Whittam
Copper Dragon
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 10]

16175 posts off making the elite. - Page 9 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Wed 16 Sep - 20:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Only 16 from me.

I'm a lightweight ponce.

16275 posts off making the elite. - Page 9 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Wed 16 Sep - 20:57

boltonbonce wrote:Only 16 from me.

I'm a lightweight ponce.

Like i said to boggers quality not quantity

16375 posts off making the elite. - Page 9 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Wed 16 Sep - 22:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Going to talk complete bollocks until I get back into the top 10

Id we both do it then sluffy will drop out

I would be more than happy for you youngsters (and anyone else for that matter) to overtake my post count.

Nuts is about having a laugh and a bit of fun and I know I'm not as quick witted as you two are, so I see it as a good think for all of us if you and everybody else keeps going with the banter for the rest of us to laugh at and enjoy.

What's the point being the site founder with the biggest post count if no bugger else posts on the site?

So please feel free to overtake my total as soon as you both can!

16475 posts off making the elite. - Page 9 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Wed 16 Sep - 22:09

Sluffy wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Going to talk complete bollocks until I get back into the top 10

I would be more than happy for you youngsters (and anyone else for that matter) to overtake my post count.

Nuts is about having a laugh and a bit of fun and I know I'm not as quick witted as you two are, so I see it as a good think for all of us if you and everybody else keeps going with the banter for the rest of us to laugh at and enjoy.

What's the point being the site founder with the biggest post count if no bugger else posts on the site?

You're a good sport sluffy

16575 posts off making the elite. - Page 9 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Wed 16 Sep - 22:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

You're a good sport sluffy

I mean it too.

Nuts is for everyone, not just a place for the backroom staff to play God over everybody else.

And before anybody chirps in, yes we got one or two things in the past wrong and no doubt we will fail again in the future but we aren't perfect and we do tend to get there in the end most of the time.

So yes, have fun, make the rest of us laugh and join in with your jokes and competitions and make Nuts an even better place.

That's what its all about really.

16675 posts off making the elite. - Page 9 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Tue 29 Sep - 20:41

With bonce now overtaking lusty hes no longer my next victim after sluffy. cheers

16775 posts off making the elite. - Page 9 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Tue 29 Sep - 20:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not a victim. You won't be sneaking up on me.
75 posts off making the elite. - Page 9 Giphy

Only ten off lusty now.

Im retiring at 9,999

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At the rate you go you'll probably get there tonight. Razz

That means ill retire tonight. I think before new year

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You'll never be able to retire.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Only ten off lusty now.

Im retiring at 9,999
75 posts off making the elite. - Page 9 Baby-laughing

Retiring

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In that case I'm retiring at 10,500.

See you in the retirement home

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I could reach my target tomorrow.

Pace yourself

17875 posts off making the elite. - Page 9 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sat 12 Dec - 14:23

This is where it all started. 94 to go

17975 posts off making the elite. - Page 9 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sun 10 Jan - 17:12

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Look out Magoo i'm coming up behind you but then we all know you love that anyway you big gayer  Laughing

18075 posts off making the elite. - Page 9 Empty Re: 75 posts off making the elite. Sun 10 Jan - 17:28

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Magoo can't beat a good sausage!lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum