Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this forum better with or without?

+7
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
Reebok_Rebel
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
scottjames30
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Do you prefer it with all the conflict or not?

Is this forum better with or without? Vote_lcap46%Is this forum better with or without? Vote_rcap 46% [ 6 ]
Is this forum better with or without? Vote_lcap54%Is this forum better with or without? Vote_rcap 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Is this forum better with or without? Empty Is this forum better with or without? Sun Jun 07 2015, 17:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A lot of posters, including myself Very Happy, don't like all the arguing, scuffles and name calling - but.

Fair enough its post season and its quite quiet, but could you even imagine a season in full flow without all the arguments, arguing, debates and funny banter.

Fair enough, sometimes it can go too far, but i know a lot of people tune in for all the said mentioned.

I hope we keep this in mind for the oncoming season.

The reason that I'm posting this is because could you imagine this forum without Nat, Boggers, me and Bonce, 1874, all these top characters not having a healthy debate or even kicking off now and then, even Johnny loves a good rumble.

So for next season, should we stay here or go to another forum, if some want it to be fairly mild?

I will do a poll and respect your decision, it's what the posters want at the end of the day for next season.

At the end of the day we all love Bolton, but some like it without the conflict, then some like it with less conflict, and some just love it, and just a certain few posters, that get on well, I must add, love it as an internet dating site.

It's your call, we will listen.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:facepalm:

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote::facepalm:

Its alright using a ' pic' to comment,.but surly a mod should take note.

You' re about to lose 3 posters, maybe more if the forum goes dead?

It was valid question.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Debate rather then arguing is the way to go - any non topic arguing should be kept to PM. It is funny when some people have a 'little disagreement' and there's a bit of banter, but when arguments go on for weeks and the threads just turn into the same argument then it can be tiresome - that's usually when the mods would step in.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I just hate the fact nobody ever mentions me... Wankers. Lot of you. 

Sporadic posting is the way forward, lots of members, threads and opinion - its what makes a forum. 

When forums become 'clicky' ...that's when members get fucked off with each other and threads turn in to a total gangfuck of page after page of insults. A high number of (reasonably) regular posters would prevent this.

So i chose 2.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

:trust:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Saw this yesterday, they are a bunch of pathetic tossers Johnny.

What's the point spending all your time in one forum slagging off another. I don't want boggers nat and sj to go and the odd barney is good for blowing off the cobwebs. But constant baiting etc is too much.

Anyway. Fuck it. In the grand scheme of things it's not really important is it.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I just hate the fact nobody ever mentions me... Wankers. Lot of you. 

Sporadic posting is the way forward, lots of members, threads and opinion - its what makes a forum. 

When forums become 'clicky' ...that's when members get fucked off with each other and threads turn in to a total gangfuck of page after page of insults. A high number of (reasonably) regular posters would prevent this.

So i chose 2.

Sorry Rebel, you should argue more.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:What's the point spending all your time in one forum slagging off another. I don't want boggers nat and sj to go and the odd barney is good for blowing off the cobwebs. But constant baiting etc is too much.

Anyway. Fuck it. In the grand scheme of things it's not really important is it.

Why pm Nat and me then?

To get you to post. I pm'd both of you because the site is better with you both. And boggers. I'm sure others will agree. I'm not two faced scott. Not one bit. But if you wanna be a cock with me when I've done fuck all then go ahead.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott, have you created this thread to cause a reaction?

Serious Q BTW!

Chat box is open. Let's do this shit in real time. Really clear the air

In fact ive just remembered. I pm'd you scott to apologise because you took exception to me saying the scott character had run its course

So everyone knows I'm not being two faced here it is

I apologise. ... - Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:46 pm

......For saying that. Didn't think it would bother you that much to be honest

I was a bit pissed off with what you wrote about chairmanda but you and boggers should just get back to normal chatting shit

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has Bread gone on holiday yet? He'll miss all the fun.

Join the chat bonce

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Has Bread gone on holiday yet? He'll miss all the fun.

He did say he was going on holiday and he isn't online, looks like Scott's plan? has failed a bit! Very Happy

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:Has Bread gone on holiday yet? He'll miss all the fun.
It's a good point. Wouldn't be right to do this without him. Poor lad would be devastated.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Scott, have you created this thread to cause a reaction?

Serious Q BTW!

No really not.

We just feel not welcome anymore, but if you don' t think think that we are a problem we coluld stay here?

If you do then we can pack it in for the site, that is all.

I think you might have a problem to the question.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If 74 and Boggers have a problem on here then why haven't they said so themselves and instead used you as their spokesperson?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum