Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is this forum better with or without?

+7
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
boltonbonce
Reebok_Rebel
BoltonTillIDie
karlypants
scottjames30
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Do you prefer it with all the conflict or not?

Is this forum better with or without? - Page 3 Vote_lcap46%Is this forum better with or without? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 46% [ 6 ]
Is this forum better with or without? - Page 3 Vote_lcap54%Is this forum better with or without? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 54% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:If anyone is a weirdo on here then it is YOU Scott! Very Happy

You seem upset?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:

You seem upset?

No, not at all!

I just think you are boring. Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here we go.
I'm off to watch another episode of 'The Invaders'.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

You seem upset?

No, not at all!

I just think you are boring. Very Happy

Me me me me and me.

Nobody cares.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hello Nat.
Cat got yer tongue?

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

You seem upset?

No, not at all!

I just think you are boring.  Very Happy

Me me me me and me.

Nobody cares.

Sleep

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A good way to end you rubbish talk, well done.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:A good way to end you rubbish talk, well done.

Your act is thread bare and you are a pathetic troll, do everyone a favour and go to be with AD permanently!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scott posed a question.
I think he's answered it himself.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:A good way to end you rubbish talk, well done.

Your act is thread bare and you are a pathetic troll, do everyone a favour and go to be with AD permanently!
Let it go.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So let me get this straight, Scott starts a thread about not arguing and is now knee deep in an argument, you can't make this shit up can you? Laughing

Norpig wrote:So let me get this straight, Scott starts a thread about not arguing and is now doing knee deep in an argument, you can't make this shit up can you? Laughing

Atodaso

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

KP hates me, what can i say?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Norpig wrote:So let me get this straight, Scott starts a thread about not arguing and is now doing knee deep in an argument, you can't make this shit up can you? Laughing

Atodaso
 what does that mean Johnny? Another one of your acronyms i presume?  Very Happy

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Atodaso
 what does that mean Johnny? Another one of your acronyms i presume?  Very Happy

Is this forum better with or without? - Page 3 5691a5e1d316da2178fbef2ca412f23e2a9d3ea0544f58abfe74432793c8cd64

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aah now it's all coming back to me  Laughing

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"I told ya so"

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's a known fact that some children are more grown up than others, so what's the problem?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:So let me get this straight, Scott starts a thread about not arguing and is now knee deep in an argument, you can't make this shit up can you? Laughing

No..you really can't make it up. My take on a forum is that you can either take it or leave it. It's a free world and nobody can make you post if you don't want to. If you find a decent forum where you can have a laugh then that is where you will go if you enjoy posting and expressing your point of view.

There are certainly one or two 'not rights' on here, but by and large the mods are a pretty tolerant bunch, which is a credit to them.

Some of the comments posted on here wouldn't pass muster to second base on most other football forums.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Norpig wrote:So let me get this straight, Scott starts a thread about not arguing and is now knee deep in an argument, you can't make this shit up can you? Laughing

No..you really can't make it up. My take on a forum is that you can either take it or leave it. It's a free world and nobody can make you post if you don't want to. If you find a decent forum where you can have a laugh then that is where you will go if you enjoy posting and expressing your point of view.

There are certainly one or two 'not rights' on here, but by and large the mods are a pretty tolerant bunch, which is a credit to them.

Some of the comments posted on here wouldn't pass muster to second base on most other football forums.
:like:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum