Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+27
finlaymcdanger
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
JAH
bryan458
Sluffy
Barryjw
xmiles
Reebok_Rebel
MartinBWFC
observer
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Banks of the Croal
Copper Dragon
Keegan
terenceanne
FullofSprite
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 50]

621Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 23:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Shot portions olympus anyway. Chaes in harwood is mint. But then i did used to see a girl who worked there Smile
She probably thought that she would have the free sausage so you could have some free chips! Laughing

622Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 12 2015, 23:15

Maybe Very Happy

623Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 03:54

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

If we are now selling important players below cost we may as well sell the first team for whatever we can get, use the development squad (unless we have buyers for them too) then plummet down to League 2 in peace. I'm getting pissed off.
Mad

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

624Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 09:33

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

If the stories of Tim Ream being sold at a loss of £1 million when the club is broke are true, I am royally pissed, will be burning my replica jerseys and seeking a club to support that does not appear to be run by imbeciles. QPR asked for £15m when approached for Charlie Austin and negotiations are still underway regarding that deal. We routinely push players out the door for little to nothing despite having made a name as paying over the odds. We sold an England international for £7m to a club that thinks nothing of spending £20m and more on players, knowing full well that British players are usually more expensive that their counterparts from other nations. I am sick and tired of this fcuking bullshit. Cheers.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

625Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 10:01

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So what fee has been agreed? Are there players coming the other way?

626Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 10:03

Hmm to be perfectly honest with you, if we get at least £2 million I don't think the club have done too badly on the Ream deal. It's common knowledge that we're skint and desperate to sell and as Ream isn't outstanding Fulham and QPR are in a good position to negotiate - they can go elsewhere and pick up a similar standard defender at the price they want.

The club have been absolutely dreadful at getting value for players as long as I've been supporting them (Gudjohnsen to Chelsea the earliest example I can remember) but for me this one isn't too bad.

627Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 10:11

1.4 million. Fooking joke

628Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 10:13

Ye that's not great.

629Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 10:14

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This article suggests £1.75 million although I saw another that said £1.4 million.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They make no bones about the fact that they are trying to take advantage of our financial issues but if Lennon gets the money to buy Pisano, a striker and a winger it could work out well.

630Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 10:20

Sky sports said 1.4

I nearly choked on my pain du chocolatè and latte

Twa7s

631Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 10:26

y2johnny wrote:Sky sports said 1.4

I nearly choked on my baked potato and bovril

Twa7s

Be realistic Johnny.

632Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 10:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:If the stories of Tim Ream being sold at a loss of £1 million when the club is broke are true, I am royally pissed, will be burning my replica jerseys and seeking a club to support that does not appear to be run by imbeciles. QPR asked for £15m when approached for Charlie Austin and negotiations are still underway regarding that deal. We routinely push players out the door for little to nothing despite having made a name as paying over the odds. We sold an England international for £7m to a club that thinks nothing of spending £20m and more on players, knowing full well that British players are usually more expensive that their counterparts from other nations. I am sick and tired of this fcuking bullshit. Cheers.

Keegan, you would have a point if Ream was any good. We will be better without him, anyone wanting to pay £1.4m is clearly crazy.

633Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 11:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We paid £2.5 million for him originally?

Knew this would happen, disappointed at the fee.

634Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 11:03

bwfc1874 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Sky sports said 1.4

I nearly choked on my baked potato and bovril

Twa7s

Be realistic Johnny.

Am i from burnley........no

I have a tassimo and pain du chocolatè was from aldi. What did you choke on. Your ego or your imaginary friends

635Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 11:09

Haha christ it was only a joke Johnny no need to have a heart attack.

636Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 11:10

bwfc1874 wrote:Haha christ it was only a joke Johnny no need to have a heart attack.

So was mine. Plus i don't have a heart

637Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 11:15

It's Pain au Chocolat, not "pain du chocolatè".

If you were posh like what I am now, you would've known that.

638Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 11:17

Breadman wrote:It's Pain au Chocolat, not "pain du chocolatè".

I normally have smoked sabre tooth tiger bacon and dodo eggs. But ocado was fresh out

639Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 11:17

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's probably worth 2 million on a good day. He's a decent player but he's not a game changer I don't think we'll miss him much.

640Transfer rumours ! - Page 32 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Thu Aug 13 2015, 11:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:It's Pain au Chocolat, not "pain du chocolatè".

I see your new job has gone to your head already! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 41 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum