Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are birds fitter these days?

+8
Angry Dad
bwfc71
largehat
Bolton Nuts
Reebok Trotter
TheHateCamel
wanderlust
Quent
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Are birds fitter these days? Empty Are birds fitter these days? Sun May 27 2012, 09:18

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Strutting my stuff round town these last couple of days I couldn't help but notice the fit women wearing virtually no clothes. Now 5 or 6 years ago you'd only notice a handful of the birds because the majority would be munters, but in 2012 it seems every other bird is hot. Even the hookers are hotter these days!

Now some would say it's better make-up or better hair products, but is this true. Can it be said that birds in 2012 are just better looking than in previous generations? Perhaps over the last 100 years the ugly birds have been unable to find a man to breed with them, hence the human race is slowly getting prettier?

What do you think? Are women hotter these days?

2Are birds fitter these days? Empty Re: Are birds fitter these days? Sun May 27 2012, 09:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it you that's changing rather than the world?
I'd start there.

3Are birds fitter these days? Empty Re: Are birds fitter these days? Sun May 27 2012, 10:40

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

Quent, I'm inclined to agree with Wanderlust. Falling standards are a more likely answer to your observations than a general up turn in the attractiveness of the female denizens of Bradshawgate.

4Are birds fitter these days? Empty Re: Are birds fitter these days? Sun May 27 2012, 10:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You are just getting older, that is all.

5Are birds fitter these days? Empty Re: Are birds fitter these days? Sun May 27 2012, 14:18

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Yep, everyone a few years younger will look fit once you get a bit older!

Plus, "birds" are actually getting fatter!

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

6Are birds fitter these days? Empty Re: Are birds fitter these days? Sun May 27 2012, 14:21

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Ahh, I love this time of year. The rutting season is upon us once again.

7Are birds fitter these days? Empty Re: Are birds fitter these days? Sun May 27 2012, 14:40

The Bolton slags get uglier every year, but they also get easier so it's swings and roundabouts. The Blackburn lasses should be in Miss World, they are amazing!

8Are birds fitter these days? Empty Re: Are birds fitter these days? Sun May 27 2012, 15:10

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:The Bolton slags get uglier every year, but they also get easier so it's swings and roundabouts. The Blackburn lasses should be in Miss World, they are amazing!

Have you been sniffing around the Venky's factory again? (for BH as he won't get the joke: Venky's = chickens= birds!)

It seems that you have forgotten that you came out of the closet as gay!

9Are birds fitter these days? Empty Re: Are birds fitter these days? Sun May 27 2012, 15:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I believe you are quite well known to the birds in Blackburn. Rumour has it you can normally be found in trap 3 at the local public toilets flicking through a well worn copy of H & E.

10Are birds fitter these days? Empty Re: Are birds fitter these days? Sun May 27 2012, 15:44

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Fuck yes.

11Are birds fitter these days? Empty Re: Are birds fitter these days? Sun May 27 2012, 15:57

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Yes and no. Yes, because at times like this, (summer) you can't help but notice how pretty, attractive, or 'fit' because todays ladies are more prepared to wear what they like, and as little as they like.I was wandering down Weston-Super-Mare seafront yesterday, and I couldn't help but notice there were many fine specimens on show.

No, becasue, unfortunately, there is no longer any shame or embarrassment in sporting bat-wings, thunder-thighs, and arses that look like a loaded dumper trunk.

Quent, to the original question, I would say its because you are getting older, and have learned to appreciate the good ones, and put up with the rest.

12Are birds fitter these days? Empty Re: Are birds fitter these days? Sun May 27 2012, 16:43

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Quent fit birds aren't interested in creeps wandering round town in trenchcoats flashing their chipolatas at every tom dick and harry.

I reckon it might be time to try match.com

13Are birds fitter these days? Empty Re: Are birds fitter these days? Sun May 27 2012, 19:31

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The fcuking halfwit who invented leggings has a lot to answer for. They look great on women who have a tight little tush but the number of lard arses who wear them and think they look fashionable is criminal. Walking behind one is like watching two bulldogs wrestle in a sack.

14Are birds fitter these days? Empty Re: Are birds fitter these days? Sun May 27 2012, 20:40

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Working in a college and only being 22 makes this time of year superb. sadly it evens itself out with some of the fatties you see in clothing that seriously shouldn't be on them.

15Are birds fitter these days? Empty Re: Are birds fitter these days? Sun May 27 2012, 20:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Working in a college and only being 22 makes this time of year superb.

What does it matter how old you are. If you were 65 you could still look.

16Are birds fitter these days? Empty Re: Are birds fitter these days? Sun May 27 2012, 20:52

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

I reckon it might be time to try match.com

I tried match.com but the only match for me was Lola:

Are birds fitter these days? Eyebrows%20and%20ugly%20women1

She is not my type. The eyebrows put me off.

17Are birds fitter these days? Empty Re: Are birds fitter these days? Sun May 27 2012, 21:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I reckon the eyebrows could be the least of your problems. Is it Demis Roussos after he shaved his beard off ?

Are birds fitter these days? Fk639g

18Are birds fitter these days? Empty Re: Are birds fitter these days? Sun May 27 2012, 22:04

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Lola, ? Must be the one the Kinks sang about

RT, I happen to have that Roussos tape, (doesn't play anymore I reckon), and that track reminds me of when I met the missus in Cyprus. The only time I saw a singing tent ! (Roussos, not the missus Very Happy )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum