Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seriously WTF! Alternative look at the Friday Morning News

+2
Norpig
Bwfc1958
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

First off, why is Dorian "birds of a feather" Dershite THANKING Freedman for his opportunity when he knows the animosity between the fans and good ol' Dougie.  Is he missing partnering Matt Mills THAT MUCH and hoping for a reunion.  Has the club not explained to him that Neil is his boss now and Dougie isn't just on an extended Holiday.  Or is he just that thick and unaware.  Regardless, the fans definitely aren't giving thanks to the new sheriff of Nottingham for the signing of Dreary Dorian.  Unless it's sarcastic, like "yeah, thanks a lot Dougie you bellend!"

Arse Wenger thinks wellybobs, who is now on loan with our beloved Bolton, is the best thing since the time he got a cheese pasty barm from carrs at moor lane.  So good infact he keeps loaning him out to whoever will take him and not giving him an opportunity to fight for a first team place at the Goon Squad!  Hopefully his inability to see potential in wellybobs will be our gain.  Doubt it like.

Tim "nice but dim" Ream has now OFFICIALLY sodded off to Michael Jackson Memorial ground that is Formerly known as Al Fayed FC.  Freeing up huge amounts of Moolah that won't be made available to Neil and just delays the inevitable..........administration.

We have however signed a one club man (obviously now a two club man) in PissedAKnow.  His main strength being in the right full back position but unless we sign anyone else, either him or Lawrence better get practising with that left peg of their's as Moxey takes up bed space in the Mark Davies Fitness Suite.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I hadn't had a look at the news yet this morning and now there is no need to, cheers Johnny. 

Marc Iles will be shitting himself. His job is under serious threat from your refreshing, alternative brand of reporting there mate.

I look forward to your report on world affairs, which I'm sure you've already begun work on.  Smile

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

good work Johnny  Laughing

Marc Iles is not my friend today.

I commented on the fact that there still wasn't a match report on the MK Dons game on the BN website (3 days after the final whistle blew), nor was there any confirmation of the fact that Pisano had finally put pen to paper on a deal with Bolton, despite it being reported in other media yesterday.

Marc didn't like that and posted a response which can bee seen in the comments here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So I thought I'd point out the fact that his smug dig at me referenced articles which both appeared after I'd posted my initial comment.

As yet he's not come back to me.

And given the fact that it took him 3 days to write a match report, I'm expecting a response some time early next week........

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Iles is getting a ragging off over posters as well now Breaders  Very Happy. You're right though, the Evening News never want to rock the boat and never do any real digging into the mess that is BWFC.

...and now he's resorted to telling outright lies.

"I don't upload match reports midweek."

Well that's a genius way to cover midweek games, isn't it, Marc?

He's been hanging round the Macron offices too long, obviously. Very Happy

Bwfc1958 wrote:I hadn't had a look at the news yet this morning and now there is no need to, cheers Johnny. 

Marc Iles will be shitting himself. His job is under serious threat from your refreshing, alternative brand of reporting there mate.

I look forward to your report on world affairs, which I'm sure you've already begun work on.  Smile
Don't think the world is ready for me yet 58 Smile

Might do one for local Bolton/Salford news that appears on my feed Very Happy

Norpig wrote:good work Johnny  Laughing

Cheers Norpig.  Keep's me out of trouble Very Happy

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Very Happy
Just had a little look at your comments there 'original angry dad'. Iles digging himself quite a hole. Bet you don't get a response of that last comment though.

New question just asked of Iles.

Wonder if he can build walls......?

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Breadman wrote:New question just asked of Iles.

Wonder if he can build walls......?
:rofl:

If he loves a caramelised sausage and has a fondness for the word 'faggot' I think you've cracked it.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:First off, why is Dorian "birds of a feather" Dershite THANKING Freedman for his opportunity when he knows the animosity between the fans and good ol' Dougie.  Is he missing partnering Matt Mills THAT MUCH and hoping for a reunion.  Has the club not explained to him that Neil is his boss now and Dougie isn't just on an extended Holiday.  Or is he just that thick and unaware.  Regardless, the fans definitely aren't giving thanks to the new sheriff of Nottingham for the signing of Dreary Dorian.  Unless it's sarcastic, like "yeah, thanks a lot Dougie you bellend!"

There's an article which says Dervite is "out for revenge" so make of that what you will.

wanderlust wrote:
y2johnny wrote:First off, why is Dorian "birds of a feather" Dershite THANKING Freedman for his opportunity when he knows the animosity between the fans and good ol' Dougie.  Is he missing partnering Matt Mills THAT MUCH and hoping for a reunion.  Has the club not explained to him that Neil is his boss now and Dougie isn't just on an extended Holiday.  Or is he just that thick and unaware.  Regardless, the fans definitely aren't giving thanks to the new sheriff of Nottingham for the signing of Dreary Dorian.  Unless it's sarcastic, like "yeah, thanks a lot Dougie you bellend!"

There's an article which says Dervite is "out for revenge" so make of that what you will.
he's confused the poor soul

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's a no body. Hilarious that people slag off someone like Nixon and suck up to a clown like iles on Twitter.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nixon is bang on all the time. That lies is a clueless cocky prick

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:Nixon is bang on all the time. That lies is a clueless cocky prick

:agree:

could we not have a separate thread for iles please.  i want to keep this as a regular thing.

Thanks

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great summary.  On the welly bond he's been loaned out as he was unable to get a passport to work in England.  As from April he had been ok due to getting a Spanish passport (I think)

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

y2johnny wrote:could we not have a separate thread for iles please.  i want to keep this as a regular thing.

Thanks
Has the thread gone off topic again. That is highly unusual for this forum......

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:could we not have a separate thread for iles please.  i want to keep this as a regular thing.

Thanks
Has the thread gone off topic again. That is highly unusual for this forum......

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum