Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Holes Are Bigger

+4
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41The Holes Are Bigger - Page 3 Empty Re: The Holes Are Bigger Sat Aug 22 2015, 20:05

I keep meaning to look into that one you sent me. Just not had chance. 5 weeks and counting and i will finally have a life back.

42The Holes Are Bigger - Page 3 Empty Re: The Holes Are Bigger Sat Aug 22 2015, 20:09

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i have the other side of the problem, i want my boy to play football, do karate but every time i line something up he goes all shy and won't go. I don't want to drag him to these things i would rather he wanted to go but perhaps i need to be cruel to be kind?

43The Holes Are Bigger - Page 3 Empty Re: The Holes Are Bigger Sat Aug 22 2015, 20:10

Norpig wrote:i have the other side of the problem, i want my boy to play football, do karate but every time i line something up he goes all shy and won't go. I don't want to drag him to these things i would rather he wanted to go but perhaps i need to be cruel to be kind?

My lad was like that at first with rugby.  See if one of his mates want to go as well.  That helped with him

44The Holes Are Bigger - Page 3 Empty Re: The Holes Are Bigger Sat Aug 22 2015, 20:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i have the other side of the problem, i want my boy to play football, do karate but every time i line something up he goes all shy and won't go. I don't want to drag him to these things i would rather he wanted to go but perhaps i need to be cruel to be kind?

He'll make new friends..

45The Holes Are Bigger - Page 3 Empty Re: The Holes Are Bigger Sun Aug 23 2015, 00:02

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Boys are boys, end of, doesn't matter if its now or 30 years ago.

There is more pressure on young people today, than 20 or 30 years ago though.

This i agree with. Kids are under alot more pressure and stress.  I used to hate going to school because of some of the wankers there but when i got home i didn't have to worry about it again until the next day. Now there is no escape.

Social media
Mobiles

Id hate to be a kid today
I am sorry Johnny.  I wasn't trying to be a wanker it just came naturally to me back then.  Smile

46The Holes Are Bigger - Page 3 Empty Re: The Holes Are Bigger Sun Aug 23 2015, 00:16

Don't sweat it, mate.

Just let him develop into himself.
And thanks for giving me an excuse to post this classic song:

47The Holes Are Bigger - Page 3 Empty Re: The Holes Are Bigger Mon Aug 24 2015, 10:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think that parents and society in general have gone soft.
There were always paedophiles, accidents, the occasional death, fights, dangerous drivers and a thousand other excuses for not encouraging kids to get out of the house but none of that was ever going to to prevent my parents from letting me out for the entire day to wander around and cause mayhem.

TBF there was f*** all else to do other than play out.

48The Holes Are Bigger - Page 3 Empty Re: The Holes Are Bigger Mon Aug 24 2015, 18:03

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Boys are boys, end of, doesn't matter if its now or 30 years ago.

There is more pressure on young people today, than 20 or 30 years ago though.

Pressure to do what?

Rack up 500 "friends" on Faceybook?

Or appear on Britain's Got Talent?

Bollocks!

They've got it easy nowadays.

If they had to use an outside khazi full of spiders in Winter, they'd shit 'emselves.

(Which would be ironic.)

Did you use to sit on the pot with the door oprn watching it rain?

49The Holes Are Bigger - Page 3 Empty Re: The Holes Are Bigger Mon Aug 24 2015, 18:05

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There where tipplers in our street and one Mon went down head first and topped himself, I kid you not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum