Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Be more German

+17
Hipster_Nebula
okocha
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Bolton Nuts
Norpig
boltonbonce
Copper Dragon
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Soul Kitchen
karlypants
Chairmanda
wanderlust
Bollotom2014
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 33]

281Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 16:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
don't you live in an exclusive penthouse in preston?

Yes, so what's your point?

282Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 16:17

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

I live in an area where white British people are in the minority, if 300 Syrian migrants rocked up tomorrow I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

And don't underestimate the importance of the public protesting and making our feelings heard, as Norpig rightly points out that image has served the purpose of shocking people into action, the pressure on Cameron is growing and he’ll have to answer it as some point.

Unfortunately the only way to get that lizard cunt to do anything is through public opinion.

I said Breadman would get a coronary, not you, as I'll bet my next pack of Twirl's he lives on some poncy middle class estate with a load of doctors and lawyers.

You said I'd only want action if it didn't affect me. Which is bollocks so don't make assumptions.

283Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 16:18

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
don't you live in an exclusive penthouse in preston?

Yes, so what's your point?
errrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................

284Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 16:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

You said I'd only want action if it didn't affect me. Which is bollocks so don't make assumptions.

So what action have you taken so far other than to shout a bit on a football forum with no more than 20 regular contributors?

285Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 16:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If we are going to allow suffering Syrians into the country surely we should be helping those troubled and abused by Boko Haram? Or what about helping the millions of slaves around the world?

Whilst we are at it can we have some more eastern Europeans.. theres plenty room

286Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 16:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

I still have no idea what point you're trying to make.

287Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 16:19

I'm already doing my bit.

Our cleaner is from Afghanistan.

(I think. It's somewhere like that because she's brown and doesn't speak much English.)

288Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 16:20

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

I still have no idea what point you're trying to make.
knock knock

289Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 16:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:I'm already doing my bit.

Our cleaner is from Afghanistan.

(I think. It's somewhere like that because she's brown and doesn't speak much English.)

Please don't slip into your internet persona.

290Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 16:24

Be more German - Page 15 9k=

291Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 17:03

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

So what action have you taken so far other than to shout a bit on a football forum with no more than 20 regular contributors?

Attend protests, sign petitions and argue with as many bellends like you as possible.

As I said earlier the only thing Cameron listens to is public opinion - he's too basic to do anything else - all of the above plus the likes of the image we saw earlier will help sway that opinion.

292Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 17:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Attend protests, sign petitions and argue with as many bellends like you as possible.

As I said earlier the only thing Cameron listens to is public opinion - he's too basic to do anything else - all of the above plus the likes of the image we saw earlier will help sway that opinion.

I think you're wrong. Cameron will stand strong.

293Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 17:10

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I received the same image a few weeks as an e-mail joke. Some people have no sense of humour.

294Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 17:14

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

I think you're wrong. Cameron will stand strong.

Strong to what? Cameron is a reactive Prime Minister, he has no convictions to stick to (apart from shrinking the state), as soon as he thinks public opinion is changing - which it is - you'll see him change course.

The man is a rat.

295Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 17:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Norpig wrote:Nat we are never going to right all these wrongs in our country but as a civilised supposed first world country don't you feel we have a moral obligation to assist these people?

We do, but not to the detriment of our own citizens. I accept it's cruel but I'm 100% sure a migrant invasion would only bring more misery to the UK.

I feel sorry for the migrants and don't blame them one little bit, I have no doubt I'd be trying the same thing in their shoes, but I'm afraid when you're running a country like Cameron you have to do what is best for your own people.

100% agree, let them in and our trouble's will be worse, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind.

296Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 17:24

lol!

You try this every thread nowadays Scott, nobody's biting!

297Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 17:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Strong to what? Cameron is a reactive Prime Minister, he has no convictions to stick to (apart from shrinking the state), as soon as he thinks public opinion is changing - which it is - you'll see him change course.

The man is a rat.

Yeah, yeah. You're not a bitter Labour man at all.

298Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 17:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't want them here, pure, plain and simple.

End of.

299Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 17:54

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

One of the BIG problems that could come from this would be the traffickers grabbing a couple of kids and murdering them for the publicity guaranteed to tug heartstrings. It was also my understanding that dead people may not appear in the media without an accompanying warning. If we, the government, were even slighty interested in helping, we'd have a few C17s down there and bringing a few hundred back. Trouble is one of those stupid EU laws says they have to register at the first friendly country. Tragic for the dead kiddy, but just as bad for those kids still living. Halving the CAP, EU commisioners' perks and salaries and we'd have enough. If we can give Greece £Bilions, we can afford a bit for those poor buggers.

300Be more German - Page 15 Empty Re: Be more German Thu Sep 03 2015, 17:56

Germany have waived the Dublin ruling which you mention Bollotom - must register with first EU country they reach. A hence the rush to head there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum