Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which women celebrities do you find attractive - in TV, film, sport, music, etc.

+4
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Hipster_Nebula
Michael Bolton
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Or for v2johnny - which bloke celebs do you like?

Some of mine:
Sport: Ana Ivanovic, Flavia Pennetta, the Chelsea physio - Eva Canierio or whatever she is called.
Film: Kate Bosworth, Emma Watson, Zoey Deschanel.
TV: Gabby Logan, Daniella Denby Ashe, Susannah Reid.
Music: Ummm can't think of any.

I have a very good taste in women as you will be able to see. Lets see some of your dodgy list of celebrity women you find attractive.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shannyn sossamon. 

Always and forever my number one!

Michael Bolton wrote:Or for me - which bloke celebs do i like?

Some of mine:
Sport: John Terry
physio - John Terry's male physio

Film: Whoever plays john terry in his biopic
TV: John Terry as a pundit
Music: John Terry at the dog and duck karaoke

I have a very good taste in men as you will be able to see. Lets see some of your dodgy list of celebrity women you find attractive.
Very varied choice there MB

Sport: Jessica Ennis
Film: Helena Bonham Carter
TV: Caitlyn Jenner....................yeah i couldn't actually think of anyone from TV so picked the famous version of Nat
Music: Amy Lee

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Nat, du want to start a thread for us to objectify men as we can't get involved in this thread!!!

Chairmanda wrote:Nat, du want to start a thread for us to objectify men as we can't get involved in this thread!!!
Why, MB has already done that!

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

where y2j? Anyway, I generally find real people more interesting than manufactured celebs!!

Chairmanda wrote:where y2j? Anyway, I generally find real people more interesting than manufactured celebs!!
in his post i have quoted it shows his unhealthy obsession with John Terry!  Twisted Evil

I know what you mean though Manda, but then again i don't think i'm very conventional when it comes to most things, let alone famous crushes! Smile

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I was going to have a lesbian experience with the woman of my choice I'd pick Myleene Klass.

Natasha Whittam wrote:If I was straight the woman of my choice would be Myleene Klass.
What a Face

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm currently stalking Jenna Coleman on facebook.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Louise Brooks.
Sadly,she's long gone,so I don't fancy my chances.
Sexiest woman to ever grace the silver screen imo.

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I've recently become besotted by that charming lady who does the weather forecast on the BBC, I think she's called Carol.

She has many fine qualities, not least of which is the fact that her bazoombas possess magical powers - whenever you stare at them it becomes physically impossible to turn your eyes away from the screen or switch to another channel - it really is spooky!

She was deliberately flirting with me this morning because she kept going on about how nippy it was and that we should keep abreast of the conditions for the rest of the day.

I found myself beginning to fantasise about discovering where she lives and opening a bra-fitting shop on the other side of the road in the hope that she'd call in, which is rather worrying.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:I've recently become besotted by that charming lady who does the weather forecast on the BBC, I think she's called Carol.

She has many fine qualities, not least of which is the fact that her bazoombas possess magical powers - whenever you stare at them it becomes physically impossible to turn your eyes away from the screen or switch to another channel - it really is spooky!

She was deliberately flirting with me this morning because she kept going on about how nippy it was and that we should keep abreast of the conditions for the rest of the day.

I found myself beginning to fantasise about discovering where she lives and opening a bra-fitting shop on the other side of the road in the hope that she'd call in, which is rather worrying.

She is on Celebrity Come Dancing starting this weekend.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum