Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celebrities you loath

+12
Boggersbelief
MartinBWFC
Soul Kitchen
Numpty 28723
Reebok Trotter
Chairmanda
karlypants
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
boltonbonce
doffcocker
Michael Bolton
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 17:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:He does have a point, R.T.

How so? Please expand.

( PS. Can I take it that your response is confirmation that the lovely Emma is another AD creation? It sounds that way!)

42Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 18:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've missed Bombay TV RT  Very Happy

43Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 18:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:

How so? Please expand.

( PS. Can I take it that your response is confirmation that the lovely Emma is another AD creation? It sounds that way!)

Well come on R.T.you are a little two faced, with all due respect of course.

44Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 18:34

Fuck me

45Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 18:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Fuck me
Later.

46Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 18:45

scottjames30 wrote:
Later.
Im washing my scalp

47Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 19:03

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Later.
Im washing my scalp
Is that what you call it?

I thought that i was fucking you?

48Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 19:04

scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Later.
Im washing my scalp
Is that what you call it?

I thought that i was fucking you?

Sorry. I lent boggers my microscope

49Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 19:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

How so? Please expand.

Referring to me as two-faced is hardly an explanation. On what do you base your premise?

50Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 19:06

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

How so? Please expand.

Referring to me as two-faced is hardly an explanation. On what do you base your premise?
translation for scott

What the fuck you on about

51Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 19:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't worry about it johnny lad.
I'm just sticking up for A.D.
Did that bet we had get to the charity R.T.?
Cheers in advance.

52Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 20:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Don't worry about it johnny lad.
Cheers in advance.

Ah...the penny has finally dropped! You are referring to the Derek Chisora/ Tyson Fury fight are you not? I seem to recall the bet was for £20 was it not? I was happy to pay the £20 to any charity of your choice and I would therefore kindly ask that you point me in the direction of which charity it was that you wished me to contribute to?

I am always happy to honour any bet providing the winner meets me halfway by supplying me with the details of the recipient. You can have £20 paid to wherever you like or you can go double or quits and put your £20 winnings on Fury to beat Klitchko.
I will of course be supporting Klitchko. If Klitchko loses I will pay £40 to a charity of your choice and if Klitchko wins you have lost nothing. Over to you.

53Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 20:22

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i've missed Bombay TV RT  Very Happy

Whenever I see AD's moniker being bandied about I automatically think of Bombay TV. I can't help it! Very Happy

54Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 20:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Don't worry about it johnny lad.
Cheers in advance.

Ah...the penny has finally dropped! You are referring to the Derek Chisora/ Tyson Fury fight are you not? I seem to recall the bet was for £20 was it not? I was happy to pay the £20 to any charity of your choice and I would therefore kindly ask that you point me in the direction of which charity it was that you wished me to contribute to?

I am always happy to honour any bet providing the winner meets me halfway by supplying me with the details of the recipient. You can have £20 paid to wherever you like or you can go double or quits and put your £20 winnings on Fury to beat Klitchko.y
I will of course be supporting Klitchko. If Klitchko loses I will pay £40 to a charity of your choice and if Klitchko wins you have lost nothing. Over to you.
I think it was between 50 and 100 quid, going to a good cause.

Do you know a guy called CEF?Very Happy

55Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 20:33

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Personalize funny videos at Bombay TV by Graphéine - Agence de design

56Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 20:39

Very Happy

57Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 20:42

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'll bet you R.T. I'll go Fury, but if i lose do you mind if i don't pay up?

Cheers.

58Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 20:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

According to you, you are up on the Fury win over Chisora although I can't find the relevant  important bit which specifically refers to the amount of the bet. I am not BDP so I'm not prepared to stand his £100 loss. You will have to take that up with him personally.
Of course you can go with Fury to beat Klitchko and if Fury loses you still have not lost any money but I would still like to see the relevant post so that I know you are not confusing me with BDP.

59Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 20:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It wasn't going to me R.T.

You know when you bet someone though, you don't forget.

60Celebrities you loath - Page 3 Empty Re: Celebrities you loath Thu Sep 17 2015, 21:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:It wasn't going to me R.T.

You know when you bet someone though, you don't forget.

If you haven't forgotten then pray enlighten me by furnishing me with the correct amount. I can't speak for BDP but am happy to pay my way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum