Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My one year nuts anniversary

+9
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
Bwfc1958
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1My one year nuts anniversary Empty My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 09:46

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Tomorrow will be exactly one year since I signed up to the nut house. 

I can still remember my first post. Doesn't seem like two minutes but it's been a whole year. 

I'm telling you this a day in advance so you can all rush out today and buy me something nice. I'll look forward to seeing what you've all bought me. 

If you don't have time, don't fret. Cash will be fine, just don't leave it in the hands of CEF to pass on.

Cheers!!  Very Happy

2My one year nuts anniversary Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 10:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:

I can still remember my first post. Doesn't seem like two minutes but it's been a whole year. 

Trust me, it seems a lot longer to the rest of us.

3My one year nuts anniversary Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 10:21

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I was just going to say the same thing Very Happy

4My one year nuts anniversary Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 10:21

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Seems that you've been on Nuts for ages - and in a good way too - not that you're just about to celebrate your first year with us.

I'll nip out and get the cake later, Karly will get the candle and BTID the balloons - party at Natasha's Penthouse 9.00pm tomorrow.

All Nutters invited!

(bring a bottle)

5My one year nuts anniversary Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 10:30

I'm not playing spin the bottle at Whittam's gaff again after what happened last time.

I still get flashbacks now.

(Well done 58, by the way - you're a "lifer" now.)

6My one year nuts anniversary Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 10:40

Well done Bro!!!

Wouldn't of been the same without you!!!!

One more "real" and normalish poster Very Happy

7My one year nuts anniversary Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 10:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

well done 58 you've packed in a lot of posts in a year, i think it took me a lot longer to get upto 1800+ posts  Very Happy

8My one year nuts anniversary Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 10:58

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Cheers chaps. I'm very much looking forward to the party (you're not invited magoo, you bummer). I'd uninvite nat as well but seeing as it's at a nice penthouse apartment I'll let her off, plus, I'm looking forward to the time kp ends the party in style by burning the place to the ground. You really should have thought ahead before letting kp be in charge of the candles sluffy.  Very Happy

9My one year nuts anniversary Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 10:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Already have my candle sorted for the party, will see if I can get a good deal at Bargain Booze for everyone. Very Happy

Well done 58 for sticking by us! Very Happy

10My one year nuts anniversary Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 10:59

One of my favourite posters (not an easy thing to do, Nat's shaking with jealousy reading this) so well done!

11My one year nuts anniversary Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 11:00

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i have to say i get confused with all the BWFC posters with different numbers at the end, is it just my early onset dementia?

12My one year nuts anniversary Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 11:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i have to say i get confused with all the BWFC posters with different numbers at the end, is it just my early onset dementia?
It's me as well TBH Norpig. Very Happy

13My one year nuts anniversary Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 11:01

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Norpig wrote:well done 58 you've packed in a lot of posts in a year, i think it took me a lot longer to get upto 1800+ posts  Very Happy
Tbf I do talk a lot of shite.

I wonder how many posts Johnny has made in the last 12 months  Shocked

14My one year nuts anniversary Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 11:03

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

bwfc1874 wrote:One of my favourite posters (not an easy thing to do, Nat's shaking with jealousy reading this) so well done!
Love you too 74  Smile

15My one year nuts anniversary Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 11:06

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Norpig wrote:well done 58 you've packed in a lot of posts in a year, i think it took me a lot longer to get upto 1800+ posts  Very Happy
Tbf I do talk a lot of shite.

I wonder how many posts Johnny has made in the last 12 months  Shocked
1 or 2 (a minute)

16My one year nuts anniversary Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 11:15

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

karlypants wrote:
Norpig wrote:i have to say i get confused with all the BWFC posters with different numbers at the end, is it just my early onset dementia?
It's me as well TBH Norpig. Very Happy
You can't really get me mixed up with 74.

He talks about politics, world affairs and immigration. The serious issues.

I talk about how shit my local chippy is and what I've had for my tea. 

I think we can all see who is the best poster.

(Me, obviously)  Very Happy

17My one year nuts anniversary Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 12:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Well done '58. Always a poster worth reading.
You've put LH on the map. 
You do know there's no escape?
I've bought you a nice autobiography. Can't remember who of. Wink

18My one year nuts anniversary Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 15:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A lot of kiss arsing going on here

19My one year nuts anniversary Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 15:27

My one year nuts anniversary Freshprince24_337x233_081720071243

20My one year nuts anniversary Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 15:28

Jealousy is a terrible thing in one so young.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum