Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My one year nuts anniversary

+9
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
Bwfc1958
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 15:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have to say that time plays tricks on the mind. My kids seem to have grown up in the blink of an eye, yet it seems like years since you started posting on here amigo. Must be the quality of your posts '58.

22My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 16:50

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

boltonbonce wrote:Well done '58. Always a poster worth reading.
You've put LH on the map. 
You do know there's no escape?
I've bought you a nice autobiography. Can't remember who of. Wink
I very much appreciate the sentiment bonce, but you don't have to.

Honestly, you really don't.......

23My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 16:53

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i have to say i get confused with all the BWFC posters with different numbers at the end, is it just my early onset dementia?

And me! Embarassed

24My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 16:53

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

wanderlust wrote:Have to say that time plays tricks on the mind. My kids seem to have grown up in the blink of an eye, yet it seems like years since you started posting on here amigo. Must be the quality of your posts '58.
Cheers lusty, I think you are dead right. The quality of my posts are a bit special I must admit. I think people admire my modesty as well though tbh, it's definitely one of my strong points.  Smile

25My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 16:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Congrats on your anniversary 58. I remember now, that your original avatar was a Star Trek character. Hows that for a good memory!

26My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 16:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Well done 58. Its official, you're as daft as the rest of us Very Happy

27My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 16:56

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Boggersbelief wrote:A lot of kiss arsing going on here
Wtf is this Boggers, you know full well you are in agreement and love me to death. If you're gonna carry on like this, even though I said it was our secret, I'm gonna tell Scott about that special night we had. 

Man up and show me the love big boy  Very Happy

28My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 17:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers would never cheat on me.

29My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 17:08

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Reebok Trotter wrote:Congrats on your anniversary 58. I remember now, that your original avatar was a Star Trek character. Hows that for a good memory!
Not that good.

It was Stargate sg-1 actually.

Nice try though  Very Happy

30My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 17:09

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

scottjames30 wrote:Boggers would never cheat on me.
You keep telling yourself that Scott. Whatever makes you feel better.

31My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 17:11

This is starting to feel a bit like grooming..

32My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 17:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Not all of us are easily manipulated 74

33My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 17:16

Boggersbelief wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

I think you're taking this a bit too seriously.

34My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 17:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Taking what too seriously?

35My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 17:18

Can we not spoil the thread with selfish off topic nonsense please

36My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 17:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Can we not spoil the thread with selfish off topic nonsense please

Typical 74

37My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 17:21

y2johnny wrote:Can we not spoil the thread with selfish off topic nonsense please

Completely agree, back on topic please Boggers. This is 58's special thread.

38My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 17:25

Boggersbelief wrote:

Typical 74

Yes. Me and 74 are like two peas in a pod.

So 58, what do you envisage the next 12 months of your tenure on nuts will entail

39My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 17:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

Laughing

40My one year nuts anniversary - Page 2 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 18:00

Oh cool, do you know what Boggers means then Karly? I was wondering.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum