Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My one year nuts anniversary

+9
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
karlypants
Norpig
Sluffy
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
Bwfc1958
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41My one year nuts anniversary - Page 3 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 18:02

Fook me. Every thread will just end up looking like the other at this rate

42My one year nuts anniversary - Page 3 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 18:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

So 58, what do you envisage the next 12 months of your tenure on nuts will entail

I'm pretty sure this site won't exist in its current state in 12 months.

It'll have been re-branded Bumchum Nuts and will consist of Johnny telling us about his boring job, Breadman deciding between a cravat and a scarf, and 1874 still trying to appear relevant.

43My one year nuts anniversary - Page 3 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 18:09

Harsh, does this mean I'm not in the Brotherhood?

44My one year nuts anniversary - Page 3 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 18:11

Scarf definitely.

But worn in the traditional "once round and then over the shoulder" way as opposed to that nobby thing that started a couple of years back where you make a loop and then pass the ends through, resulting in your scarf looking like a neck brace.

45My one year nuts anniversary - Page 3 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 18:12

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

So 58, what do you envisage the next 12 months of your tenure on nuts will entail

1874 still trying to appear relevant.

Very Happy

46My one year nuts anniversary - Page 3 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 19:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Fook me. Every thread will just end up looking like the other at this rate
My one year nuts anniversary - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi0LVPWv64IoLaI0iiJxQBuDFkrfEwVSDu9iF8xMf2sfUZ27Cc

47My one year nuts anniversary - Page 3 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 22:42

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Bastards!

I purposely devise a self indulgent thread specifically designed for you lot to blow smoke up my arse and you just can't help arguing with each other can you.

I'm going joining burden aces where there are some decent people who won't ruin my self serving threads.

:zzz:

48My one year nuts anniversary - Page 3 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 22:48

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You'll be back 1958.

There's a large hat there who likes cats.

I know I know, it's ridiculous.

49My one year nuts anniversary - Page 3 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 22:53

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

y2johnny wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Can we not spoil the thread with selfish off topic nonsense please

Typical 74

Yes. Me and 74 are like two peas in a pod.

At least 300 days describing my teatime, 365 days featuring Bruce forsyth, the will they, won't they love triangle with nat, Scott and boggers, 7000 edited posts by your good self, 74 spending most of the year fishing with everyone biting more than Luis fucking Suarez, at least 94000 mentions of bargain booze and caramelised sausage, copper having to fend off all sorts of accusations of incest and extra fingers and breadman ending every post like this........

Pretty much no change from the last 12 months all in all Johnny.

50My one year nuts anniversary - Page 3 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 22:54

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Copper Dragon wrote:You'll be back 1958.

There's a large hat there who likes cats.

I know I know, it's ridiculous.
I could never leave. I live inside the Internet now. I'm here forever.

51My one year nuts anniversary - Page 3 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Mon Sep 28 2015, 23:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Can we not spoil the thread with selfish off topic nonsense please

Typical 74

At least 300 days describing my teatime, 365 days featuring Bruce forsyth, the will they, won't they love triangle with nat, Scott and boggers, 7000 edited posts by your good self, 74 spending most of the year fishing with everyone biting more than Luis fucking Suarez, at least 94000 mentions of bargain booze and caramelised sausage, copper having to fend off all sorts of accusations of incest and extra fingers and breadman ending every post like this........

lol!

52My one year nuts anniversary - Page 3 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Tue Sep 29 2015, 08:39

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Typical 74

Cracking summation 58. Really did laugh out loud at this one.

53My one year nuts anniversary - Page 3 Empty Re: My one year nuts anniversary Tue Sep 29 2015, 09:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Happy first Nuts anniversary mate!

:party:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum