Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did Your World End Today?

+3
Reebok_Rebel
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Did Your World End Today? Empty Did Your World End Today? Fri Jun 01 2012, 15:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Facebook went down for 2 hours earlier today.

I'm sure half the geeks on here were suicidal at not being able to tell the world what mood they were in or what the consistency of their stools was like.

Don't worry, it's back now.

2Did Your World End Today? Empty Re: Did Your World End Today? Fri Jun 01 2012, 15:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't notice.

3Did Your World End Today? Empty Re: Did Your World End Today? Fri Jun 01 2012, 16:11

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Facebook went down for 2 hours earlier today.

I'm sure half the geeks on here were suicidal at not being able to tell the world what mood they were in or what the consistency of their stools was like.

Don't worry, it's back now.

Its ok nat, ive got here to tell everybody that stuff! Laughing

while you asked, im not in the best of moods, I passed a stool about 30 mins ago and my ring piece feels like what id imagine Bolton Haters would feel like after a night out getting bummed in Bolton... I blame a combination of not drinking enough water today and the amount of sweetcorn I put with my tuna and sweetcorn Mayo for my jacket spud this morning...

in case your interested, it resembled some form of barbaric, Viking weapon - the shit being the wood and the sweetcorn being some form of 'spikes' making the weapon more effective.

glad i got that off my chest, thanks.... Laughing

4Did Your World End Today? Empty Re: Did Your World End Today? Fri Jun 01 2012, 16:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Its ok nat, ive got here to tell everybody that stuff! Laughing

while you asked, im not in the best of moods, I passed a stool about 30 mins ago and my ring piece feels like what id imagine Bolton Haters would feel like after a night out getting bummed in Bolton... I blame a combination of not drinking enough water today and the amount of sweetcorn I put with my tuna and sweetcorn Mayo for my jacket spud this morning...

in case your interested, it resembled some form of barbaric, Viking weapon - the shit being the wood and the sweetcorn being some form of 'spikes' making the weapon more effective.

glad i got that off my chest, thanks.... Laughing

You're the second bellend to mention his ringpiece in too much detail this week. You and Largehat should start a ringpiece club.

5Did Your World End Today? Empty Re: Did Your World End Today? Fri Jun 01 2012, 16:22

my friend sent me a text to tell me she couldn't access her facebook account so was at a lost end. and she was at work!

6Did Your World End Today? Empty Re: Did Your World End Today? Fri Jun 01 2012, 17:08

Spillthebeans

Spillthebeans
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Hey Rebel, I call that shitting a hedgehog, as it rips your ring as it forces its way out into the world...........oouch..... Shocked

7Did Your World End Today? Empty Re: Did Your World End Today? Fri Jun 01 2012, 17:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Spillthebeans wrote:Hey Rebel, I call that shitting a hedgehog, as it rips your ring as it forces its way out into the world...........oouch..... Shocked

Someone please start a ringpiece thread so I don't have to listen to this shit anymore.

8Did Your World End Today? Empty Re: Did Your World End Today? Fri Jun 01 2012, 17:12

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Hadn't the foggiest it had gone down, no doubt when I look later there will be some whos life came to a shuddering halt when it did.

9Did Your World End Today? Empty Re: Did Your World End Today? Fri Jun 01 2012, 17:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Classy thread.

Spiller, I know its 'Oor Wullie' but did you pick it coz it looked like you? Very Happy

10Did Your World End Today? Empty Re: Did Your World End Today? Fri Jun 01 2012, 17:38

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Just checked FB and the number of people mentioning it - GET A FRIGGIN LIFE!!!!!!

Luckily I was out for most of today, otherwise my ringpeice would have been very sore from shitting it, that it was down!!!

11Did Your World End Today? Empty Re: Did Your World End Today? Fri Jun 01 2012, 17:57

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Spillthebeans wrote:Hey Rebel, I call that shitting a hedgehog, as it rips your ring as it forces its way out into the world...........oouch..... Shocked

Someone please start a ringpiece thread so I don't have to listen to this shit anymore.

unintended pun there? Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum