Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Excitement grips the world because...........

+5
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

IT'S BACK TO THE FUTURE DAY!!!! cheers

Excitement grips the world because........... Back-to-the-future-part-ii-back-to-the-future-mart1

On a bit more of a light hearted note, today is the day when Marty McFly and Doc arrive into the future. People are having parties and wandering around wearing special t-shirts. 

If a Bolton fan jumped in a delorian and arrived in the future they would wonder what was going on as we would still be shit but have somehow acquired a big stadium they can't fill. They would have to be advised they'd overshot by about 10 years and should go back and try and enjoy a bit of the rare success we once enjoyed.

Anyone else a bit obsessed with Back to the future?

Coming at this from the other direction, as it were, if I could go back to 1985 (when the film is set), I'd invest my paper round money in ED's kettle company and leave a note on his desk saying "Do NOT employ Phil Gartside in any capacity - ever!"

Breadman wrote:Coming at this from the other direction, as it were, if I could go back to 1985 (when the film is set), I'd invest my paper round money in ED's kettle company and leave a note on his desk saying "Do NOT employ Phil Gartside in any capacity - ever!"
Very Happy

I love back to the future, the first present my mother in law bought me for xmas was the digitally remastered dvd boxset.

It has had a hammering!!!!

I also had trainers like the one from back to the future 2 but without the self fastening thing!  Saddo i know!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When my Dad died,that trilogy got me through a traumatic few days.

I'll always have a soft spot for them,and I still watch them on a regular basis.

boltonbonce wrote:When my Dad died,that trilogy got me through a traumatic few days.

I'll always have a soft spot for them,and I still watch them on a regular basis.
Me too bonce, whenever they are on sky even though i have the dvd's i still watch them!!!

Another trilogy boxset that deserves a mention...................The Mighty Ducks!!!!

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Toy Story. Very Happy

boltonbonce wrote:Toy Story. Very Happy
Of Course, well worth a mention!!!  I've had my fill of cinderella though i can tell you that much!

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Of Course, well worth a mention!!!  I've had my fill of cinderella though i can tell you that much!
 i feel your pain Johhny, so have i  Very Happy We have the original and the new one on all the time.

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
 i feel your pain Johhny, so have i  Very Happy We have the original and the new one on all the time.
S***, don't tell me there is a new one, the old one is bad enough!!!!!  The only bright spark in the whole thing is Gus!

I told my colleagues I'd never watched a full Back to the Future film and got battered for it, I was always more into Indiana Jones/Star Wars as a kid.

bwfc1874 wrote:I told my colleagues I'd never watched a full Back to the Future film and got battered for it, I was always more into Indiana Jones/Star Wars as a kid.
Me too 74 but Back to the future was always first!

I hope you have rectified this now otherwise i suspect you will be getting the same on here Smile

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

y2johnny wrote:
Another trilogy boxset that deserves a mention...................The Mighty Ducks!!!!
I used to love watching the mighty ducks. D2 was definitely my favourite though. Used to be a little obsessed with teen Wolf when I was younger as well.

y2johnny wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:I told my colleagues I'd never watched a full Back to the Future film and got battered for it, I was always more into Indiana Jones/Star Wars as a kid.

I hope you have rectified this now otherwise i suspect you will be getting the same on here Smile

Working on it Johnny!

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Working on it Johnny!
Me too! Shhhh! don't tell anyone else! Very Happy

I have seen parts of them but not sat down to watch the full thing of any of them.

It was only recently that I downloaded all 3 to watch. Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Coming at this from the other direction, as it were, if I could go back to 1985 (when the film is set), I'd invest my paper round money in ED's kettle company and leave a note on his desk saying "Do NOT employ Phil Gartside in any capacity - ever!"

Nice one!  :like:

karlypants wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Working on it Johnny!

I have seen parts of them but not sat down to watch the full thing of any of them.

disgraceful!  I will be recommending to breaders you are suspended from the bumchums until you have watched all three back to back with no toilet breaks!

bwfc1874 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Working on it Johnny!
Glad to hear it 74 Very Happy

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
I used to love watching the mighty ducks. D2 was definitely my favourite though. Used to be a little obsessed with teen Wolf when I was younger as well.
I think it is eighties films as a whole!!!  Teen wolf was another one!!  Beverley hills cop and lethal weapon too!

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Home Alone 1 and 2 were favourites of mine as a kid.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Working on it Johnny!

disgraceful!  I will be recommending to breaders you are suspended from the bumchums until you have watched all three back to back with no toilet breaks!
affraid  I'm sure to piss myself!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum