Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official - Luke Brattan joins Bolton Wanderers on loan

+10
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
FullofSprite
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
Numpty 28723
Boggersbelief
terenceanne
wanderlust
karlypants
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
 you'll be getting a slapped Arse very soon
I'll post links like this more often then if the rewards are so great.

Bargain booze at 2pm ok for you kp?
Make it 3pm as Judge Rinder is on! Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A playmaker who can defend with great passing and a decent shot on him? Exactly what we've been looking for. Not seen anything confirming whether or not City are contributing to his wages or not but if they are, all there is to say is "thank you City".

And thanks to Tim Cahill for his "great stadium, great fans" comment. Obviously he hasn't been for a while, but it was a nice thought.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:And thanks to Tim Cahill for his "great stadium, great fans" comment. Obviously he hasn't been for a while, but it was a nice thought.

To be fair, he's probably been more recently than you.

A striker is obviously priority but given we're bottom of the league getting some new faces around who haven't been part of the shit show we've seen so far is a positive.

I don't know anything about him but if he's a part of the first team squad I'm happy.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If he costs nothing them this is fantastic!

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:And thanks to Tim Cahill for his "great stadium, great fans" comment. Obviously he hasn't been for a while, but it was a nice thought.

To be fair, he's probably been more recently than you.

If you really insist on wanting to be a comedian you'll be needing a second joke. 

Try this one:

"Why did Nat cross the road?"
"Dunno - why DID Nat cross the road?"

"Cos his dick was stuck in the chicken."

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What happened to Brattan on Saturday? We take a Man City player on loan and he can't even make our squad?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:What happened to Brattan on Saturday? We take a Man City player on loan and he can't even make our squad?
Same thing as the club's best striker - he wasn't picked.

He wasn't picked because he isn't up to speed yet apparently. Who's the clubs best striker Lust?

Samizadzeheyyah.....?

I thought that, but surely nobody would label a player who's never played a senior game the club's best striker?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I thought that, but surely nobody would label a player who's never played a senior game the club's best striker?

All players look the same from an armchair in Norfolk.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:He wasn't picked because he isn't up to speed yet apparently. Who's the clubs best striker Lust?

Up to speed?

A football game is a football game.

Stop making excuses for these ponces.

That was the official line from the club, but I think that's fair I don't know how much football this guy's played recently.

Bit of a tangent now but please indulge me for a sec:

Regarding Samizadzedoodaday and his continued non-inclusion, this Odegaard kid we're allegedly interested in taking on loan from Madrid, (yeah, I know - it's probably bollocks but hear me out) is only 16.

So why bother taking him on loan, if Samizadzedon'tmake'emlikezatanymore is deemed too young to get a game?

The kid obviously knows where the goal is, so what's the difference between him and Odegaardenlookslovely?

Is it just for the kudos of getting someone else from Real Madrid in so Gartside can wave him in front of the fans and pretend we're still a serious football club?

All depends if there actually is any interest in Odegaard (seriously doubt it myself). 

If there was, that would indicate he's available and we'd be competing with about 50 different clubs for him (so we wouldn't get him). In terms of comparisons with Samizadeh, he's playing at a higher level than him for Real Madrid Castilla so the argument could easily be made that he's better prepared. 

But ye I'd give Samizadeh a go at this point, what have we got to lose?

Absolutely nothing.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:I thought that, but surely nobody would label a player who's never played a senior game the club's best striker?

All players look the same from an armchair in Norfolk.
They did on Saturday - crap the lot of them.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:All depends if there actually is any interest in Odegaard (seriously doubt it myself). 

If there was, that would indicate he's available and we'd be competing with about 50 different clubs for him (so we wouldn't get him). In terms of comparisons with Samizadeh, he's playing at a higher level than him for Real Madrid Castilla so the argument could easily be made that he's better prepared. 

But ye I'd give Samizadeh a go at this point, what have we got to lose?
I think this is the article that started the rumour:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I had the same thought as Dave regarding his age and it inspired my rant on the other thread.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:He wasn't picked because he isn't up to speed yet apparently. Who's the clubs best striker Lust?

Enock Likoy-Elumba

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum