Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official - Luke Brattan joins Bolton Wanderers on loan

+10
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
FullofSprite
finlaymcdanger
Norpig
Numpty 28723
Boggersbelief
terenceanne
wanderlust
karlypants
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:I thought that, but surely nobody would label a player who's never played a senior game the club's best striker?

All players look the same from an armchair in Norfolk.

I didn't know they had armchairs in Norfolk, unless you mean milking g stools. And you do know there's a Bargain Booze in Ipswich? No 7 Duke Street.

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Made the trip over to Crewe yesterday for the U21s game - Yes Ruth was there too!
The teams' ran out and I wondered who the small no. 6 with the long hair and headband was? Andy Hughes confirmed it was Brattan.Not the 6 foot defensive midfielder I was expecting but a player with the physic and look of a Richard Sneekes. Watched him with interest and have to say he was decent. For a player who has had no pre-season or football since the end of the Australian season he gave an all action 90 minutes showing excellent short and long passing ability. It augurs well for the time he is fully up to speed probably after the international break.

Alex Samizedeh also made a cameo appearance and have to say he was fine but still miles away from being ready for the firs team squad. One or two decent performances from the lads and would give an honorable mention to George Newell for his all action leading of the line. Wonder if anybody on here knows if he is Mike Newell's lad because he certainly has the look of him?

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum