Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's my club and i'll do what i want with it

+5
karlypants
boltonbonce
scottjames30
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Talk about blanket coverage. Razz

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i didn't think it would be on youtube but there you go  Very Happy

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He taught Jonny Wilkinson everything he knew.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

It's a time machine we need really.

Since Allardyce left, we've continually put money into the wrong hands and at the wrong times.

When Sammy Lee left, it seemed the only reason we would even contemplate bringing somebody as bad as Megson in was to be a yes man to Gartside and Davies. As it is, he had far and away more money to spend than any manager in the history of the club. Absolutely laughable really.
Then there was Coyle who just had no imagination or ambition whatsoever in terms of bringing players in. I don't like saying I saw all this coming but from the minute we got relegated I knew we'd probably be playing in League One before we got back to the Prem again. If Forest, Wednesday, Leeds, Wolves, Sheff United, can do it, so can we.
It was obvious that Coyle would just blow what little money we had left on re-signing the likes of KDavies, Knight, etc and we'd just stutter along for a few years, skint, changing manager all the time, before we finally got relegated again.

To think we might actually be playing a league below Bury and Wigan next season.

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

If my understanding is correct, even if you had won the £120 million lottery, you still wouldn't have been able to run the football club - unless you own a business. If you don't run a business, you'd fail under the fit and proper persons legislation.

Is this why the Stelios bid failed?

FullofSprite wrote:If my understanding is correct, even if you had won the £120 million lottery, you still wouldn't have been able to run the football club - unless you own a business. If you don't run a business, you'd fail under the fit and proper persons legislation.

Is this why the Stelios bid failed?
who couldn't Smile

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Nick Leeson is more fit and proper than the clowns currently in charge. I'm not sure we could do much worse tbh.

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Bwfc1958 wrote:Nick Leeson is more fit and proper than the clowns currently in charge. I'm not sure we could do much worse tbh.
LOL Very Happy - Before he was caught, he still wouldn't have been able to run it. Never had a track record of running a business

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.
 shit fan alert  :cop: .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum