Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Two Footed Challenge

+6
doffcocker
Keegan
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
jayjay23
Natasha Whittam
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21The Two Footed Challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: The Two Footed Challenge Tue Jan 17 2012, 22:13

jayjay23

jayjay23
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I played at a good amateur level from the mid 70´s to the late 90´s. I was regarded as the best tackler in the team as a midfield ball winner.
I usually block tackled and stayed on my feet , sliding in meant you took longer to recover to affect the flow of play.
In nearly 25 years I only made 2 tackles where I jumped in with both feet. I am embarrassed to say both those tackles were made by me in retribution from earlier incidents which resulted in my team mates being injured from other bad tackles.
I went in 2 footed with the intent of hurting the other player. I only got booked for both of them but i deserved a red card.
In my opinion 2 footed tackles are a red card offence ,and should be written in the rule books so everyone understands. - from a bbc reader.

22The Two Footed Challenge - Page 2 Empty Re: The Two Footed Challenge Tue Jan 17 2012, 22:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

jayjay23 wrote:Correct biggie. I know why don't I bum you while Natasha bums Wanderlust?

I suspect I got the better end of that deal.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum