Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marc Iles view of things right now.

+3
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Marc Iles view of things right now. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marc Iles view of things right now. Thu Dec 03 2015, 21:45

Boggersbelief wrote:I think Nixon has said they're one of the interested parties. I'm speculating wildly despite not having any evidence to support my ridiculous claims that they are the front runners

Fixed that for you.

22Marc Iles view of things right now. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marc Iles view of things right now. Thu Dec 03 2015, 22:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:I think Nixon has said they're one of the interested parties. I'm speculating wildly despite not having any evidence to support my ridiculous claims that they are the front runners

Fixed that for you.

What ever helps you sleep at night..

23Marc Iles view of things right now. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marc Iles view of things right now. Fri Dec 04 2015, 12:16

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Nixon tweet from 28 mins ago -

Bolton. There is a leader in the race. But no deal just yet. Still waiting on a chunk to be paid as a deposit and used to pay wages, bills

24Marc Iles view of things right now. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marc Iles view of things right now. Thu Dec 10 2015, 10:25

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

For what it is worth Iles just posted this -

Neil Lennon says takeover situation is "as you were" but manager having to get head round grim prospect of administration. #bwfc

25Marc Iles view of things right now. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marc Iles view of things right now. Thu Dec 10 2015, 10:51

Iles also tweeted earlier today (in response to a question about what was going on) that he was "as much in the dark as everyone else" which doesn't do much for his cred as a journalist.

But 10/10 for honesty.

26Marc Iles view of things right now. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marc Iles view of things right now. Thu Dec 10 2015, 12:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So Administration it is then, they'll also take the twelve points off us next season in league 1.

27Marc Iles view of things right now. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marc Iles view of things right now. Thu Dec 10 2015, 12:24

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:So Administration it is then, they'll also take the twelve points off us next season in league 1.

How does "no change" equate to administration Scott?

Don't think we're quite there yet.

28Marc Iles view of things right now. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marc Iles view of things right now. Thu Dec 10 2015, 12:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Post 24.

29Marc Iles view of things right now. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marc Iles view of things right now. Thu Dec 10 2015, 12:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Post 24.

Unless I'm reading it wrong, Lennon doesn't say anything about administration - the BN journo appears to have tacked that bit on the end otherwise it would be in quotes.

The same BN journo that keeps saying "we don't know anything but it could be x, y or z"

And when the takeover is complete the same journo will be writing about our miracle saviour who pulled us out of the jaws of admin (which was never going to happen anyway). Two days after that they'll be questioning the new owners.

That's the game they play and it should be illegal IMO. Professional WUMs.

Talks could collapse and we could go into admin but I won't believe it until I hear it from Trevor Birch.

30Marc Iles view of things right now. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marc Iles view of things right now. Thu Dec 10 2015, 12:35

Don't listen to him, Scott !

Come over here and have a good panic with me.

31Marc Iles view of things right now. - Page 2 Empty Re: Marc Iles view of things right now. Thu Dec 10 2015, 12:41

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Don't listen to him, Scott !

Come over here and have a good panic with me.

Smile
Why panic when you can clutch at straws?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum