Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

nuts records

+5
Norpig
Chairmanda
boltonbonce
Sluffy
karlypants
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1nuts records Empty nuts records Thu Dec 03 2015, 20:36

Just wondering if the mods can tell us a few records for the site. Like today must be one of the best for posts on the site. It has been non stop all day.

Most posts in total in a day
Most new topics in a day
Most posts by a single person in a day (wink wink)

2nuts records Empty Re: nuts records Thu Dec 03 2015, 20:38

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Just  wondering if the mods can tell us a few records for the site.  Like today must be one of the best for posts on the site.  It has been non stop all day.

Most new topics in a day
http://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk/statistics

3nuts records Empty Re: nuts records Thu Dec 03 2015, 20:39

Doesn't tell us the things i have asked about though

4nuts records Empty Re: nuts records Thu Dec 03 2015, 22:30

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:Just  wondering if the mods can tell us a few records for the site.  Like today must be one of the best for posts on the site.  It has been non stop all day.

Most new topics in a day

As far as I know the system doesn't record such stats so I guess it is down to individuals memory's.

As far as I remember we've never got over 600 posts on a single day before but if my adding up isn't faulty the top twenty posters today have contributed (so far) an amazing 620 up to now!

The system only records the top 20 posters per day (resetting back to zero at midnight) and I appear to be the twentieth most prolific poster today with just four posts (not including this one).  I guess then maybe a further ten or twelve posts or so could easily be added to our total at the end of the day contributed by people who have made 3 posts or less today.

As I type you (Johnny) have just posted a further five times to take your daily total up to 103 (and counting!).

I remember you topping a ton on Nuts at least once before, so I guess your personal best is within range and I doubt if anybody else has made a century in the day (on a single account anyway!) but I might well be wrong about this(?).

As for 'new' topics in a day, I have no idea but I can tell you that there is one page and seven threads listed (a total of 32 threads) of 'active' threads today, which as been around the norm in the last couple of days (which is very good for us - we don't usually complete a page to often).

I can say though from experience that forums can be very fickle in that just because we beat the 600 barrier today we could just as equally do the same again tomorrow or struggle to get to just 60 posts!

The best thing from my point of view is that it does look to me that quite a large number (in forum terms anyway) of 'real' people are posting regularly and are seemingly enjoying the comradery of fellow Wanderer fans - and that is the very reason that we set the site up.

We obviously hope that everyone continues to keep enjoying the site and the company of our fellow 'Nutters'!

5nuts records Empty Re: nuts records Thu Dec 03 2015, 22:32

Sluffy wrote:

Most new topics in a day

As far as I know the system doesn't record such stats so I guess it is down to individuals memory's.

As far as I remember we've never got over 600 posts on a single day before but if my adding up isn't faulty the top twenty posters today have contributed (so far) an amazing 620 up to now!

The system only records the top 20 posters per day (resetting back to zero at midnight) and I appear to be the twentieth most prolific poster today with just four posts (not including this one).  I guess then maybe a further ten or twelve posts or so could easily be added to our total at the end of the day contributed by people who have made 3 posts or less today.

As I type you (Johnny) have just posted a further five times to take your daily total up to 103 (and counting!).

I remember you topping a ton on Nuts at least once before, so I guess your personal best is within range and I doubt if anybody else has made a century in the day (on a single account anyway!) but I might well be wrong about this(?).

As for 'new' topics in a day, I have no idea but I can tell you that there is one page and seven threads listed (a total of 32 threads), which as been around the norm in the last couple of days (which is very good for us - we don't usually complete a page to often).

I can say though from experience that forums can be very fickle in that just because we beat the 600 barrier today we could just as equally do the same again tomorrow or struggle to get to just 60 posts!

The best thing from my point of view is that it does look to me that quite a large number (in forum terms anyway) of 'real' people are posting regularly and are seemingly enjoying the comradery of fellow Wanderer fans - and that is the very reason that we set the site up.

We obviously hope that everyone continues to keep enjoying the site and the company of our fellow 'Nutters'!

:clap:

6nuts records Empty Re: nuts records Thu Dec 03 2015, 22:39

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've got to get up for work in the morning,and I'm still on here. I'm blaming Johnny.

I'm going to bed. Hope the 3 word story has a happy end. Been great fun today,and has certainly been a refuge from the bonkers world we live in.

7nuts records Empty Re: nuts records Thu Dec 03 2015, 22:40

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shit I'm on 95 today, better get my skates on! Very Happy

8nuts records Empty Re: nuts records Thu Dec 03 2015, 22:42

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

come on chaps, boncey going to bed, sure he will love to wake up tomorrow to lots of 3 word installments re Brucie...

9nuts records Empty Re: nuts records Thu Dec 03 2015, 22:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BOOOOM! Post 100 of today! cheers

10nuts records Empty Re: nuts records Thu Dec 03 2015, 22:49

karlypants wrote:BOOOOM! Post 100 of today! cheers

Get in kp. Welcome to the centurians Smile

11nuts records Empty Re: nuts records Thu Dec 03 2015, 22:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:BOOOOM! Post 100 of today! cheers

Get in kp.  Welcome to the centurians Smile
Cheers mate.

I used to think if I did 45 a day then it was a good number lol

12nuts records Empty Re: nuts records Thu Dec 03 2015, 22:51

It has been a laugh today on here. Nice change Smile

13nuts records Empty Re: nuts records Thu Dec 03 2015, 22:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:It has been a laugh today on here. Nice change Smile
Yeah I agree.

This all started because of 58's thread This morning. Very Happy

14nuts records Empty Re: nuts records Thu Dec 03 2015, 22:54

Definitely.

Very nearly got derailed but i think we got it back on track. Made a big chunk in catching lusty up today Smile

15nuts records Empty Re: nuts records Thu Dec 03 2015, 22:55

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

why whats happened what did i miss?  Very Happy

16nuts records Empty Re: nuts records Thu Dec 03 2015, 22:55

Norpig wrote:why whats happened what did i miss?  Very Happy

You missed nothing mr nordave

17nuts records Empty Re: nuts records Thu Dec 03 2015, 22:58

Norpig

Norpig