Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nuts Christmas Panto Production

+8
Chairmanda
Numpty 28723
gloswhite
boltonbonce
karlypants
Mr Magoo
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

81Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08 2015, 23:46

karlypants wrote:Could you imagine if I turned up at your door? 

You would be like WTF! Laughing

Id make you an americano, put a bit of n sync on and set up the ps4 for two player mode. Most romantic evening i can muster im afraid Smile

82Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08 2015, 23:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Dad, what did you do when you were younger?

Well son, I got lost inside the Internet and posted tons of pointless shite on Bolton Nuts but it was a great laugh! 

Very Happy

83Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08 2015, 23:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Id make you an americano, put a bit of n sync on and set up the ps4 for two player mode.  Most romantic evening i can muster im afraid Smile
lol!  That will do for me. Very Happy

84Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08 2015, 23:53

I only joined because i saw a post on the comments on the bolton evening news site. Pretty sure it was sluffy. Nat hated me instantly

85Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Tue Dec 08 2015, 23:54

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Id make you an americano, put a bit of n sync on and set up the ps4 for two player mode.  Most romantic evening i can muster im afraid Smile
lol!  That will do for me. Very Happy

Smile

86Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Wed Dec 09 2015, 00:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:I only joined because i saw a post on the comments on the bolton evening news site.  Pretty sure it was sluffy. Nat hated me instantly

Yes could very well have been me.

There were some good posters on the BN both in terms of loving the club and / or having a laugh and although the site had a lot of views very few people actually posted much.

I genuinely thought that one or two might like it here on Nuts but I don't think many if any at all joined us when the paper closed it forum.

Shame really for everyone's sake.

87Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Wed Dec 09 2015, 00:11

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I only joined because i saw a post on the comments on the bolton evening news site.  Pretty sure it was sluffy. Nat hated me instantly
I originally joined when looking for news on Owen Coyle if he had been sacked due to the poor form he had as a manager and it was due to RT posting to say that he had been sacked which drew me to the site. Very Happy

88Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Wed Dec 09 2015, 00:22

Julie moore on the bolton news site. Does anyone know who she was. I always thought it may have been nat

89Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Wed Dec 09 2015, 00:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

y2johnny wrote:Julie moore on the bolton news site.  Does anyone know who she was.  I always thought it may have been nat

You're far from being alone in thinking that!

90Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Wed Dec 09 2015, 00:30

Smile

I prefer nat. Julie always did my head in. It was good on there at one point. Didnt last long though. I hadny been on for ages and just decided to go on that day when you posted i think sluffy. Imagine.......i wouldnt know what to do with myself with all the free time i would have had Very Happy

91Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Wed Dec 09 2015, 00:41

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I think I can speak for everyone and say how lucky Nuts is too that you decided to give us a go that day.

We are all about having a laugh and a bit of nonsense on here and you certainly give us loads to smile and chuckle about!

It's a real shame you are going to be retiring soon though!

The place wont be the same without you.

jocolor

92Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Wed Dec 09 2015, 00:47

Sluffy wrote:I think I can speak for everyone and say how lucky Nuts is too that you decided to give us a go that day.

We are all about having a laugh and a bit of nonsense on here and you certainly give us loads to smile and chuckle about!

It's a real shame you are going to be retiring soon though!

The place wont be the same without you.

jocolor

Smile

93Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Wed Dec 09 2015, 01:19

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I need help uploading an image again. I can't add a link because it's an image of my own. Anyone?

94Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Wed Dec 09 2015, 01:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:I need help uploading an image again. I can't add a link because it's an image of my own. Anyone?
Try this mate...

Ok to upload an image, you can use tinypic here you don't need to join or anything, I have found that the host an image service on the post tool bar here that you can use is quite buggy so don't bother with that.

Simply click on browse to be able to browse to where the image is and simply click upload.

You can then simply copy and paste the code in the box under "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" into your post on here.

Job done!

95Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Wed Dec 09 2015, 01:27

Whys kp black?

96Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Wed Dec 09 2015, 01:27

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Does this work?

Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Vhta0w

97Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Wed Dec 09 2015, 01:28

finlaymcdanger wrote:Does this work?

Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Vhta0w

:clap: great work fin

98Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Wed Dec 09 2015, 01:29

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Thanks, Karly. That could be used as an avatar, right? Or we can just add text to the bottom of our current avatar images.

99Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Wed Dec 09 2015, 01:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Whys kp black?
Because I'm testing something!

Shhhhhh! Twisted Evil

100Nuts Christmas Panto Production - Page 5 Empty Re: Nuts Christmas Panto Production Wed Dec 09 2015, 01:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

finlaymcdanger wrote:Thanks, Karly. That could be used as an avatar, right? Or we can just add text to the bottom of our current avatar images.
It could be although I'm trying to fix what 58' wants. Very Happy

Edit: I've managed to add the text under people's avatar such as Bonce's "Funniest Poster 2015"

I like the image design BTW!  Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum