Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What Do You Want For Christmas???

+13
Natasha Whittam
Lyric Todkill
Boggersbelief
Copper Dragon
Soul Kitchen
rammywhite
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
Sgt. Bash
NickFazer
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
Banks of the Croal
17 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty What Do You Want For Christmas??? Sat Dec 01 2012, 00:32

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I wouldn't mind a Camera, never had one.

2What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Sat Dec 01 2012, 01:28

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

A Panasonic TX-P65VT50B TV and a new Heavy bag mines wrecked and a tin of uncle joes mint balls.

3What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Sun Dec 02 2012, 15:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I would love a fringe.

4What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Sun Dec 02 2012, 15:43

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

A brand spanking new Triumph Speed Triple motorbike with a lifetimes free insurance and road tax. Cheers Santa

5What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Sun Dec 02 2012, 15:46

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

npower Championship points for Bolton Wanderers F.C.

6What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Sun Dec 02 2012, 15:50

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The recession to fuck off, and a new Quad.

7What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Sun Dec 02 2012, 16:35

Owen Coyle to be re-instated at Bolton.

8What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Sun Dec 02 2012, 16:37

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bolton Hater wrote:Owen Coyle to be re-instated at Bolton.

Good, that means you think we're a better team now we have Dougie! Enjoy Henning "Kean II" Berg :good:

9What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Sun Dec 02 2012, 16:51

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A few quid to do a proper 3 month trip to Oz, during our winter!

Or even better for someone to get me a winning lottery ticket so its enough to buy Blackburn Rovers, move it toHeaton Chapel and rename them HC Rovers.

10What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Mon Dec 03 2012, 13:05

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A hernia repaired!!

11What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Mon Dec 03 2012, 14:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:A hernia repaired!!

Are you on the waiting list ? My dad had his done on the NHS and he is fine now.

12What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Mon Dec 03 2012, 20:17

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A Beatles Boxed Set..................................Very Happy

13What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Mon Dec 03 2012, 20:20

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:A Panasonic TX-P65VT50B TV and a new Heavy bag mines wrecked and a tin of uncle joes mint balls.

Why not, you can play at being a proper couch potato instead of just playing with yourself! Wait for it...............

14What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Tue Dec 04 2012, 09:29

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

RT,
No- it's my third one- I'm having it done at Highfield in Rochdale the week before Christmas -so I should be OK for the home games over the holiday. In at 9am in the morning- home for 7 in the evening. They don't hang around any more

15What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Tue Dec 04 2012, 10:29

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My old man had his done a few years ago and he is reet as rain now. Best of luck anyway.

16What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Wed Dec 05 2012, 00:05

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Soul Kitchen wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:A Panasonic TX-P65VT50B TV and a new Heavy bag mines wrecked and a tin of uncle joes mint balls.

Why not, you can play at being a proper couch potato instead of just playing with yourself! Wait for it...............
How long you been on here kitchen? And you think you can play the smart arse and slag others off , ain't gonna happen I'm on you now until you fuck off or I get banned .

17What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Wed Dec 05 2012, 20:05

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Angry Dad wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

How long you been on here kitchen? And you think you can play the smart arse and slag others off , ain't gonna happen I'm on you now until you fuck off or I get banned .

Slag others off? You took humpage because I happened to mention that The Beatles were a boy band! I left the school yard many years ago, you seem to have reached the point were you want to be back in there? I don't think you need me to tell you that you are appearing silly and childish?
I'll tell you a tale about my grannies staffy dog. She used to put a tennis ball in a stocking and hang it on the washing line. The dog used to jump all day for the tennis ball but could never reach it because it was just too high! Your past few posts have brought memories of that situation flowing back, I don't know who deserves the most pity? Grow up and act your age, it's for fun on here!!

18What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Wed Dec 05 2012, 21:33

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

World Peace afro

19What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Sun Dec 09 2012, 02:05

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Promotion to the Barclays premier league. We all strive to be in the Barclays premier league.

20What Do You Want For Christmas??? Empty Re: What Do You Want For Christmas??? Sun Dec 09 2012, 08:12

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

What Do You Want For Christmas??? Jenna-louise_coleman_bw_0

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum