Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Masterchef The Professionals

+6
Reebok Trotter
Chairmanda
Bwfc1958
karlypants
boltonbonce
Copper Dragon
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Masterchef The Professionals Empty Masterchef The Professionals Thu Dec 17 2015, 21:36

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The trembling axe murderer was voted off tonight, which left the professor and cockney slag to go through.

I believe the winner will come from either Humpty Dumpty or the Professor.

It's my favourite programme on the tele, does anyone else watch it?

2Masterchef The Professionals Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Thu Dec 17 2015, 21:38

I want kp to go on this. And manda too. Then I'll watch it. Until then. Nope

3Masterchef The Professionals Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Thu Dec 17 2015, 21:38

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't. Sounds like some kind of gangster film.

Humpty Dumpty gets it tonight.Masterchef The Professionals Gangster-smiley-emoticon

4Masterchef The Professionals Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Thu Dec 17 2015, 21:47

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bottom picture far left - the trembling axe murderer, next to him - Humpty Dumpty and then next to him - The Professor.........

Masterchef The Professionals 34y4595

5Masterchef The Professionals Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Thu Dec 17 2015, 22:02

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I want kp to go on this. And manda too. Then I'll watch it. Until then. Nope
Does that mean you like the sound of both our cooking? Very Happy

6Masterchef The Professionals Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Thu Dec 17 2015, 22:07

Nope. The fact i can never figure out what you're both eating means it must be posh and well suited to the show

7Masterchef The Professionals Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Thu Dec 17 2015, 22:13

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:I want kp to go on this. And manda too. Then I'll watch it. Until then. Nope
Manda eats food I wouldn't dream of going anywhere near as it sounds posh and not very nice. You pretend you're eating certain dishes to make yourself sound posh when in reality you're eating chicken nuggets and beans in your underpants whilst watching Jeremy Kyle reruns. You'd have no chance on Masterchef.  Very Happy

8Masterchef The Professionals Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Thu Dec 17 2015, 22:21

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Manda eats food I wouldn't dream of going anywhere near as it sounds posh and not very nice. You pretend you're eating certain dishes to make yourself sound posh when in reality you're eating chicken nuggets and beans in your underpants whilst watching Jeremy Kyle reruns. You'd have no chance on Masterchef.  Very Happy
affraid :banned:

Very Happy

9Masterchef The Professionals Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Thu Dec 17 2015, 22:22

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
don't knock it till you try it 58. Its neither posh nor not very nice. And Ive had soup every day this week

10Masterchef The Professionals Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Thu Dec 17 2015, 22:25

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chairmanda wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
don't knock it till you try it 58. Its neither posh nor not very nice. And Ive had soup every day this week
Still not found yer teeth Manda? Try down the back of the sofa. You can't keep eating soup. Very Happy

11Masterchef The Professionals Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Thu Dec 17 2015, 22:26

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Still not found yer teeth Manda? Try down the back of the sofa. You can't keep eating soup. Very Happy
:rofl:

12Masterchef The Professionals Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Thu Dec 17 2015, 22:27

I watched it tonight then ordered a takeaway.

13Masterchef The Professionals Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Thu Dec 17 2015, 22:28

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
:rofl:
i am not yet of an age when my food needs to be pre masticated....whats it like boncey?

14Masterchef The Professionals Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Thu Dec 17 2015, 22:32

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not bad. Very Happy
Masterchef The Professionals Old-man-no-teeth

15Masterchef The Professionals Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Thu Dec 17 2015, 22:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet he's got better suction than a dyson!

16Masterchef The Professionals Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Fri Dec 18 2015, 00:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
You pretend you're eating certain dishes to make yourself sound posh when in reality you're eating chicken nuggets and beans in your underpants whilst watching Jeremy Kyle reruns. You'd have no chance on Masterchef.  Very Happy
Here you go mate...

https://www.instagram.com/yougottaeat/

Very Happy

17Masterchef The Professionals Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Fri Dec 18 2015, 10:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:The trembling axe murderer was voted off tonight, which left the professor and cockney slag to go through.

I believe the winner will come from either Humpty Dumpty or the Professor.

It's my favourite programme on the tele, does anyone else watch it?

It is a good programme. I wish I could cook half as good as some of them. I think the chef who cooks in the Italian Embassy might just win it but I couldn't rule out any of the semi-finalists tbh.

18Masterchef The Professionals Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Fri Dec 18 2015, 11:29

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
You pretend you're eating certain dishes to make yourself sound posh when in reality you're eating chicken nuggets and beans in your underpants whilst watching Jeremy Kyle reruns. You'd have no chance on Masterchef.  Very Happy
Here you go mate...

Very Happy
Whose instagram is this kp?

19Masterchef The Professionals Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Fri Dec 18 2015, 11:35

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Here you go mate...

Very Happy
:whistle: .............Very Happy

I thought there was a lot more on it but not sure how instagram works.

20Masterchef The Professionals Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Fri Dec 18 2015, 11:43

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Here you go mate...

Very Happy
:whistle: .............Very Happy

I thought there was a lot more on it but not sure how instagram works.
More? There's bloody hundreds on there!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum