Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Masterchef The Professionals

+6
Reebok Trotter
Chairmanda
Bwfc1958
karlypants
boltonbonce
Copper Dragon
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Fri Dec 18 2015, 11:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:I want kp to go on this. And manda too. Then I'll watch it. Until then. Nope
Does that mean you like the sound of both our cooking? Very Happy
You pretend you're eating certain dishes to make yourself sound posh when in reality you're eating chicken nuggets and beans in your underpants whilst watching Jeremy Kyle reruns. You'd have no chance on Masterchef.  Very Happy
Here you go mate...

https://www.instagram.com/yougottaeat/

Very Happy
Whose instagram is this kp?
:whistle: .............Very Happy

I thought there was a lot more on it but not sure how instagram works.
More? There's bloody hundreds on there!
It's only a small selection I think.

Not all is home made which I think you already know.

We have a "Wanderers Kitchen" floating about on FB somewhere that I think has more, although don't have FB so not a clue. Very Happy

22Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Wed Dec 23 2015, 01:02

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Well after having to cook for a gaggle of Michelin star chefs it was the Professor and the cockney slag who shined the brightest.

Humpty Dumpty had a bit of a fall but he's quality and will no doubt come back fighting. The Eyetie had a bad one, dishwater broth and undercooked risotto (the shame of it from an Eyetie) is not a good sign, but he does have plenty of tricks up his sleeve.

I'm sticking my neck out and going with the Professor, even though the cockney slag has come tooled up in the last week or two and Humpty Dumpty has made the best looking pudding I've ever seen.

It's a Battle Royal.

23Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Wed Dec 23 2015, 12:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Danilo looks like being first to go tonight but it's close between the other three. All quality chefs imo.

24Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Wed Dec 23 2015, 12:59

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wouldn't have thanked him for the fish course last night. Raw Prawn tartar and undercooked risotto? It's a no from me. The main and pudding were both little belters.

25Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Wed Dec 23 2015, 19:54

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:I wouldn't have thanked him for the fish course last night. Raw Prawn tartar and undercooked risotto? It's a no from me. The main and pudding were both little belters.

Yes there are certain foods for me that need to be introduced to heat, and prawns fall in to that category.

26Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Wed Dec 23 2015, 19:56

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just seen this thread. Makes CD last comment on the "we are back" thread very ironic.

27Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Wed Dec 23 2015, 20:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hahahaha.

28Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Wed Dec 23 2015, 20:26

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The best programme on the tele is just a few minutes away.

T'rah for a bit.  Cool

29Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Wed Dec 23 2015, 20:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bye.

30Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Wed Dec 23 2015, 22:06

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

The professor and his 'tomato salad' was saved tonight by the Italian Ringo Starr's  poor dish.

What was the professor thinking? I thought that he was a goner.

There was some lovely food on display (apart from the pink risotto) at the 3 Michelin star Italian restaurant, but I would have been asking for some chips to go with some of them incredible salads because otherwise you'd no doubt come out of that restaurant still bloody hungry.

31Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Wed Dec 23 2015, 22:06

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bye.

32Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Wed Dec 23 2015, 22:12

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I'm not a big fan of Masterchef but caught it in bits tonight. It just looks like a load of food only Manda would eat, covered in all sorts of leaves and shit. 

Somebody whacked a lovely looking bit of beef on a plate though,on its own with just some sauce round it. Now that I could eat.

33Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Wed Dec 23 2015, 22:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:The professor and his 'tomato salad' was saved tonight by the Italian Ringo Starr's  poor dish.

There was some lovely food on display (apart from the pink risotto) at the 3 Michelin star Italian restaurant, but I would have been asking for some chips to go with some of them incredible salads because otherwise you'd no doubt come out of that restaurant still bloody hungry.

You wouldn't catch me eating in the Piazza Duomo, 3 stars or not! 6 courses and only the beef cooked by Humpty looked a decent mouthful! We are supposed to believe that ' less is more ' but I think what they really mean is that ' less costs more.' 

Certainly a work  of art on a plate, but I do find it a little bit pretentious. I thought the Prof had blown it with his tomato salad but Danilo failed to deliver. I really couldn't call the winner from the last three.

34Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Wed Dec 23 2015, 22:22

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:The professor and his 'tomato salad' was saved tonight by the Italian Ringo Starr's  poor dish.

Certainly a work  of art on a plate, but I do find it a little bit pretentious. 
Exactly my thoughts. That one sentence pretty much sums up what I saw tonight.

35Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Wed Dec 23 2015, 22:26

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I wonder what that 6 course meal would actually cost? I dread to think about it! Describing that first salad course as like eating an allotment was spot on.

36Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Wed Dec 23 2015, 22:35

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
You wouldn't catch me eating in the Piazza Duomo, 3 stars or not! 6 courses and only the beef cooked by Humpty looked a decent mouthful! We are supposed to believe that ' less is more ' but I think what they really mean is that ' less costs more.' 

Certainly a work  of art on a plate, but I do find it a little bit pretentious. I thought the Prof had blown it with his tomato salad but Danilo failed to deliver. I really couldn't call the winner from the last three.

You're right it is a little pretentious but there is a passion there and it is still about taste. Michelin stars are won by the science and art of cooking and plating, as much as it is the taste of the food.

Humpty has been the most consistent throughout the competition but the cockney slag and the professor have done brilliantly. You're right it is too close to call.

Have you noticed how Monica can't pronounce vowels correctly in certain words?

37Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Thu Dec 24 2015, 19:52

dubzee

David Ngog
David Ngog

Ace programme, got it on series link for when there is fook all on tele.

Think Mark S will win

http://www.xwirenetworks.co.uk

38Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Thu Dec 24 2015, 20:06

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Just watching now.

39Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Thu Dec 24 2015, 21:09

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great show tonight. All three cooked quality food and didn't disgrace themselves. The Professor just edged it but I wouldn't have been been disappointed if any of the other two had triumphed, they were all very good.

40Masterchef The Professionals - Page 2 Empty Re: Masterchef The Professionals Wed Mar 23 2016, 21:10

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Masterchef is back with the normal folk cooking.

There was a real (Welsh) professor on tonight who claimed that he cooked salmon in his dishwasher at home.

Only Greg liked his water bathed salmon though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum