Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

David Haye.

+9
Copper Dragon
BoltonTillIDie
Mr Magoo
Bolton Nuts
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Sun Jan 17 2016, 20:24

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd watch that.

42David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Sun Jan 17 2016, 20:25

My money is on t-money and jesse

43David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Sun Jan 17 2016, 20:28

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:I'd watch that.

Unfortunately there isn't a children's weight class for the Hamster.

44David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Sun Jan 17 2016, 20:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They could do a series.

Bargain Hunt v Songs of Praise.

45David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Sun Jan 17 2016, 20:33

Mrs merton vs mrs brown

46David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Sat May 21 2016, 21:35

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hayes second fight soon, against another bum who won't last 3 rounds.

Also just seen Shannon Briggs deck some dude from Argentina who would look more at home in a snooker hall. Lasted about 40 seconds.

47David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Sat May 21 2016, 22:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Another farce.

48David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Sat May 21 2016, 22:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I knew he was gonna be shit but that was embarrassing.

49David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Sat May 21 2016, 22:21

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Does the fight game no favours. Punters are being ripped off,time and time again.

50David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Sat May 21 2016, 22:24

That guy went down more willingly than Whittam in a room full of footballers.

51David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Sat May 21 2016, 22:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:That guy went down more willingly than Whittam in a room full of footballers.

About time the mods stepped in to stop this bullery.

52David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Sun May 22 2016, 08:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote: Laughing

Also just seen Shannon Briggs deck some dude from Argentina who would look more at home in a snooker hall. Lasted about 40 seconds.

Let's go champ.

Shannon is an inspiration to people all over the world, talked himself into fighting Haye in September,  
he is in great shape for 44 years of age, came through a terrible time afew years ago, he weighed 450 pounds eating junk food everyday, thought of suiside but came through it and made his comeback.

Did you see the clip when he was on a boat chasing Klitschko on a serf board Laughing

53David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Sun May 22 2016, 11:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote: Laughing

Let's go champ.

Shannon is an inspiration to people all over the world, talked himself into fighting Haye in September,  
he is in great shape for 44 years of age, came through a terrible time afew years ago, he weighed 450 pounds eating junk food everyday, thought of suiside but came through it and made his comeback.

Did you see the clip when he was on a boat chasing Klitschko on a serf board Laughing

Yeah and the clip of him eating Wlads food. Briggs is starting to grow on me although I think he goes too far sometimes. 

Especially with Wlad, who has proven he's a much better boxer. Briggs should show more respect

54David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Sun May 22 2016, 12:13

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Let's go champ

55David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Sun May 22 2016, 14:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was out last night so just watched the rerun. 
I just don't get it. The Swiss guys' record was exemplary - undefeated and most wins by KO - so I thought it would at least provide a challenge for Haye.
What I don't understand is that if it was fixed and the guy took a dive, who benefits? Haye certainly doesn't as everyone could plainly see the bloke was trying to bail at every opportunity after he was decked by the right cross.
Thought Haye started well and that the first knock down was genuine quality (albeit straight through a poor defence) but after that the Swiss was on his bike. Also thought Haye looked genuinely frustrated by his antics and wanted a proper fight.
Don't buy this line about "the power of Haye's punches stopping opponents in their tracks" as the full answer to what was going on but equally I can't see what Haye would gain from the guy bailing.
Baffling.

56David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Sun May 22 2016, 14:35

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The next ( real ) fight is Fury v Klit, I'm backing Fury.

57David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Sun May 22 2016, 21:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:That guy went down more willingly than Whittam in a room full of footballers.

Very Happy

58David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Sun May 22 2016, 21:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Was out last night so just watched the rerun. 
I just don't get it. The Swiss guys' record was exemplary - undefeated and most wins by KO - so I thought it would at least provide a challenge for Haye.
What I don't understand is that if it was fixed and the guy took a dive, who benefits? Haye certainly doesn't as everyone could plainly see the bloke was trying to bail at every opportunity after he was decked by the right cross.
Thought Haye started well and that the first knock down was genuine quality (albeit straight through a poor defence) but after that the Swiss was on his bike. Also thought Haye looked genuinely frustrated by his antics and wanted a proper fight.
Don't buy this line about "the power of Haye's punches stopping opponents in their tracks" as the full answer to what was going on but equally I can't see what Haye would gain from the guy bailing.
Baffling.

I think both fights last night were geared up and orchestrated so that Haye meets Briggs in a title eliminator. I'm looking forward to the Haye v Briggs fight. Briggs is another larger than life character but he still packs a punch at 44 so it could be an interesting fight.

59David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Mon May 23 2016, 11:11

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

That fight (if you can call it that) was an embarrassment. I don't know who that chap has been boxing against in the past to have an unbeaten record but they must have been real shocking fighters. 

Even more embarrassing was Haye trying to big himself up after the fight saying he had a good chin and he just kept coming back at him. What a load of shite. If I'd paid to watch that I'd be pissed off big time. I'd put money on myself lasting longer than that Swiss ponce. That's the first time I've seen someone go down like a sack of spuds from a left jab. Embarrassing.

60David Haye. - Page 3 Empty Re: David Haye. Mon May 23 2016, 11:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A Swiss fighter.

Honed to perfection on the mean streets of Zurich. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum