Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 50]

161Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Feb 06 2016, 20:25

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Smithfield Market

162Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Feb 06 2016, 20:36

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Smithfield Market
That's it! Cheers mate. Smile

Quite enjoyed it and will have to get the series to watch, was quite interesting.

163Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Feb 06 2016, 20:52

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

They did the billingsgate fish market one as well  watch out for the bastard of billingsgate.

164Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Feb 07 2016, 00:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks again mate, will check that one out as well. Smile

165Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Feb 07 2016, 00:47

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

2 great series return in the next couple of weeks.  Hapoy Valley this coming week. And the Walking Dead continues

166Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Feb 10 2016, 21:17

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

9pm BBC 2 now. Very emotive subject.

167Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Feb 10 2016, 21:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can't watch it. Some things should be private.

168Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Feb 10 2016, 21:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What is it? I'm taping Blue Bloods and Backstrom so can't change channels.

169Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Feb 20 2016, 22:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just watching A&E: when patients attack and have to say that the way these fuckers treat the NHS is absolutely disgusting!

170Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Feb 22 2016, 10:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I watched the first episode of The Night Manager on BBC1 last night. Brilliant John Le Carre adaptation.

171Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Feb 26 2016, 21:16

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Any of you lot seen 'Harold And Maude'?

I first saw it way back in the 70's and it's one of my all time favourite films.

172Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Feb 26 2016, 23:35

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

The Angel's Share.

You might need subtitles but a great film.

173Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Mar 06 2016, 09:45

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I see Stewart Lee is Back on the BBC. I can't stand his alleged comedy and the audiences that only seem to laugh because they think they are so clever to "get it". Yes I know it's an act but it's not funny!

174Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Mar 06 2016, 10:00

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

xmiles wrote:The Angel's Share.

You might need subtitles but a great film.
that bit when they drank out of the vomit glass still turns my stomach thinking of it

175Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Mar 13 2016, 22:16

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Anyone see Dangerman The Incredible Mr Goodwin? Some pretty impressive stunts.

176Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Mar 13 2016, 23:26

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've been collecting mainly HBO stuff lately as you can't really go wrong with HBO can you.

Carnivale, Rome, In Treatment, Treme a few examples of the ones I've been watching lately, all excellent.

Treme is by the same lot that made The Wire, and is about the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. Worth mentioning as I know we have a lot of The Wire fans.

177Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Mar 14 2016, 08:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Treme was good and the music in the show was even better  Very Happy

Anyone watching Vinyl? Really starting to get going now and anyone interested in music will love it

Last edited by Norpig on Mon Mar 14 2016, 08:47; edited 1 time in total

178Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Mar 14 2016, 08:31

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I'm a big fan of The Wire but I couldn't get in to Treme at all and gave up on it after a few episodes. Neither the characters nor the plot worked for me. All a matter of personal taste I guess.

I'm enjoying The People v O.J. Simpson at the moment. Surprised at how entertaining this is despite knowing the outcome.

179Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Mar 14 2016, 10:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:
I'm enjoying The People v O.J. Simpson at the moment. Surprised at how entertaining this is despite knowing the outcome.

Agree with this. David Schwimmer is outstanding.

Treme was the most boring show in the history of boring shows. No wonder Doffcocker is into it.

180Film and TV review. - Page 9 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Mar 14 2016, 16:40

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:Agree with this. David Schwimmer is outstanding.

Now there is something I never thought I would read.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum