Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 50]

221Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jun 04 2016, 19:06

boltonbonce wrote:He's on the pull.

...and standing next to Dowie, he's in with a good shout.

222Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jun 04 2016, 19:12

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

223Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 13 2016, 18:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been thinking of buying season 1 of Wayward Pines. 

Can anyone recommend it?

224Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jun 13 2016, 23:04

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:I've been thinking of buying season 1 of Wayward Pines. 

Can anyone recommend it?

Sadly no. It starts off OK but unravels pretty quickly.

225Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 14 2016, 19:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Can anyone recommend it?

Thanks for that. I'll give it a miss. Looks like it's Last of the summer wine, episode 8,964. silent

226Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 14 2016, 19:04

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:
xmiles wrote:

Can anyone recommend it?

Thanks for that. I'll give it a miss. Looks like it's Last of the summer wine, episode 8,964. silent

Shocked

227Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 14 2016, 19:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Last of the summer wine takes up one whole shelf. It's unbelievable.

228Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 14 2016, 20:33

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

boltonbonce wrote:Last of the summer wine takes up one whole shelf. It's unbelievable.
Which one are you Bonce? I've got you down as a Foggy.

229Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 14 2016, 20:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Frighteningly perceptive 58. 

I'm a leader of men. Very Happy
Film and TV review. - Page 12 780007c41e4b4b750d8f4a5c2d8c84da

230Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 14 2016, 20:50

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Is that you on your weekly bike ride with Glos and Banksy?  Very Happy

231Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 14 2016, 20:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz

232Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jun 18 2016, 00:30

finlaymcdanger wrote:Tried to watch Deadpool when I got home last night but couldn't get through it. Not sure if it was because I'd had a few but I really didn't like it. 
Anyone think its worth trying again?

Watched it tonight.

Weird one if I'm honest.

Wants the associated kudos that comes with being a Marvel film (complete with Stan Lee popping up for a cameo and the use of the crashed Avengers' flying aircraft carrier) but then appears to want to try and strike out on and establish some sort of new genre of its own by being a bit sneery about the entire super hero fashion which is so popular nowadays.

There were even gags about franchising super heroes.

Dunno.....I enjoyed it and RR (he's not a bad actor actually) looked ok with his one minute self deprecating, the next "I'm Mr Cool" shtick but there were far too many holes.

And he never looked that disfigured if I'm honest - it was always Ryan Renolds with a few minor adjustments.

His bird would still have taken him back.

And after all that, I'll still probably watch the next one......

Dunno....confused.

Which is probably the point with modern films........

233Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat Jun 18 2016, 23:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Currently watching The Conjuring, not sure if it's for me lol

Anyone else watched it?

234Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jun 19 2016, 01:28

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Outcast seems good

235Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jun 19 2016, 14:22

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Series 2 of Gomorrah is wicked. Godfather on speed, bit gruesome, great story and top acting albeit in Italian.

Here's the trailer although unlike the TV show there are no subtitles.

236Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jun 19 2016, 17:53

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've been on about this for ages Lusty, best thing on telly at the moment, hope they do a third series. Have you watched the whole series yet?

237Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jun 19 2016, 19:59

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I've mentioned it before but The Americans is well worth watching.

238Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 21 2016, 21:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:I've mentioned it before but The Americans is well worth watching.

I have watched the first three seasons and they were good. I have also just finished Ray Donovan Season three and it's good as well. Jon Voight plays the part of the wayward father of the Donovan clan brilliantly.

I have also watched the pilot episode of Billions starring Damien Lewis and it looks like it could be another hit.

239Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue Jun 21 2016, 21:46

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Reebok Trotter wrote:
xmiles wrote:I've mentioned it before but The Americans is well worth watching.

I have watched the first three seasons and they were good. I have also just finished Ray Donovan Season three and it's good as well. Jon Voight plays the part of the wayward father of the Donovan clan brilliantly.

I have also watched the pilot episode of Billions starring Damien Lewis and it looks like it could be another hit.

I am glad I am not the only one enjoying The Americans. The fourth series (currently showing on ITV Encore) is good but I am somewhat surprised that two more series have been commissioned.

240Film and TV review. - Page 12 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Wed Jun 22 2016, 09:21

Anybody else watching the new season of Banshee?

Just when you thought it couldn't get any more bloodthirsty or weird......it has.

Top telly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum