Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 50]

261Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jul 03 2016, 22:45

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A note for the diary 27th July Bourne 4 out at the cinema. Don't visit the cinema often but the Bourne trilogy are my favourite films ever so I'm going to see it in cinematic glory.

262Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jul 11 2016, 01:10

Just watched a film called Keanu. Incredibly stupid but very funny film.

263Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Mon Jul 11 2016, 12:26

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Just watched a film called Keanu. Incredibly stupid but very funny film.
Agree. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

264Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jul 15 2016, 10:08

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I have been watching The Phil Silvers Show (Bilko) for a while now. Still very funny with a virtuoso performance every time from Phil Silvers. It's on Forces TV every weekday and worth catching up with.

265Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jul 15 2016, 13:05

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:I have been watching The Phil Silvers Show (Bilko) for a while now. Still very funny with a virtuoso performance every time from Phil Silvers. It's on Forces TV every weekday and worth catching up with.
I've got the complete box set. I'll never tire of it.

Watched the episode where he discovers a new Elvis last week. Elvin Pelvin. Razz

266Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jul 15 2016, 13:18

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

boltonbonce wrote:
xmiles wrote:I have been watching The Phil Silvers Show (Bilko) for a while now. Still very funny with a virtuoso performance every time from Phil Silvers. It's on Forces TV every weekday and worth catching up with.
I've got the complete box set. I'll never tire of it.

Watched the episode where he discovers a new Elvis last week. Elvin Pelvin. Razz

He gets some interesting guest stars on his show too. Recently we have had Ed Sullivan, Bing Crosby and Dick Van Dyke.

267Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jul 15 2016, 13:31

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Saw a very young Alan Alda too.

268Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jul 15 2016, 19:39

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Recently watched Norwegian film Headhunters (Netflix). No panda but a damn good movie.

269Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jul 15 2016, 20:00

finlaymcdanger wrote:Recently watched Norwegian film Headhunters (Netflix). No panda but a damn good movie.

That's the only Jo Nesbo book I couldn't finish.

It felt like it had been written by somebody else.

I might give the film a go instead.

:like:

270Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jul 15 2016, 20:03

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I'm sure there are lots of good foreign films and programmes but I just can't be doing with subtitles personally.

271Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jul 15 2016, 20:08

How do you manage on here then?

272Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jul 15 2016, 20:11

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Breadman wrote:How do you manage on here then?

Laughing

273Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jul 15 2016, 20:17

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

I'm not cultured enough for foreign subtitled stuff. The shite posted up on here is much more my level of intellect.

274Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jul 15 2016, 20:19

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Those Scandi films are all the same. Miserable buggers in big jumpers.

A big dollop of Arthur Askey would soon sort them out.

I thang yow.

275Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jul 15 2016, 20:31

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:Recently watched Norwegian film Headhunters (Netflix). No panda but a damn good movie.

That's the only Jo Nesbo book I couldn't finish.

It felt like it had been written by somebody else.

I might give the film a go instead.

:like:

Any of his you'd recommend, Bread? I'll be due a new book to read after this weekend when I finally... FINALLY finish up with Cormack McCarthy's Sutree. Finally cracked it after my 3rd attempt at reading it. Bloody hard work.

276Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri Jul 15 2016, 20:47

I'm like that with In Cold Blood by Capote - started it at least three times.

Anyway, as for Nesbo, just start at the beginning of the Harry Hole series with The Bat and work your way through.

https://www.waterstones.com/booklist/260371/waterstones-booksellers-jo-nes

Enjoy.

277Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jul 17 2016, 15:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The brilliant Man Down started again this week, one of my favourites and Greg Davies is great

278Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jul 17 2016, 16:01

Norpig wrote:The brilliant Man Down started again this week, one of my favourites and Greg Davies is great
Not seen the new series yet, but Rik Mayall was brilliant as his dad. Won't be the same without him.

279Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jul 24 2016, 22:42

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

New Bourne film out in the cinema this Wednesday. Don't do the cinema often but going to make a point of going for this as I love the others even the Jeremy Renner parallel one

280Film and TV review. - Page 14 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun Jul 24 2016, 22:45

I thought the renner one was one of the best. Great series of films though. Ifnypu like these and dont mind something a little outside the box, try american ultra.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum