Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Film and TV review.

Film and TV review.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 34]

901Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Thu Apr 09 2020, 15:41

Ten Bobsworth

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
@Norpig wrote:I did watch it Ten Bob and thought it was good and had a great cast. The line about pasties and them being ye olde would only have been understood by Boltonians  Very Happy

Always nice to see Bolton on telly seeing as i don't live there anymore. I've noticed loads of programmes are filmed there these days.

Great cast and some very funny lines. Like you say only Boltonians would have got the the 'ye olde' one.

The last time I was in Bolton town centre was for the Eddie Davies memorial service. I decided to arrive early to ensure I a got good position in the Parish Church and have a Ye Olde pastie for lunch. I figured that was what Eddie would have done.

902Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Sun Apr 12 2020, 09:22

Ten Bobsworth

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Someone tweeted this image the other day with a suggestion that Dale Vince makes a new ground for FGR out of them:

Film and TV review. - Page 31 EVFZrIrXkAEh_KB?format=jpg&name=360x360
I know just the man to help him:

903Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Fri Apr 17 2020, 22:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

904Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Sun Apr 19 2020, 13:28

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just watched Afterlife on Netfiix and thought it was excellent. Sad and funny at the same time and well worth a watch

905Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Sun Apr 19 2020, 13:30

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The Mrs has just binge watched the whole Stranger Things on Netflix.

She seemed to have loved it.

906Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Tue Apr 21 2020, 10:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Decided to watch All Creatures Great And Small from start to finish. Gonna be a long haul.

907Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Tue Apr 21 2020, 13:36

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
@boltonbonce wrote:Decided to watch All Creatures Great And Small from start to finish. Gonna be a long haul.
You will need some very long gloves for all those cows.

Plus a mask .

908Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Wed Apr 22 2020, 15:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Just watched Afterlife on Netfiix and thought it was excellent. Sad and funny at the same time and well worth a watch

I'm not a huge Ricky Gervais fan but 'Afterlife' is brilliant, like Norpig says, it manages to be laugh out loud funny one minute and tear-jerking the next.

Season 2 arrives on Friday.

909Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Wed Apr 22 2020, 18:51

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Looking forward to this

910Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Fri Apr 24 2020, 22:41

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Norpig wrote:Just watched Afterlife on Netfiix and thought it was excellent. Sad and funny at the same time and well worth a watch

I'm not a huge Ricky Gervais fan but 'Afterlife' is brilliant, like Norpig says, it manages to be laugh out loud funny one minute and tear-jerking the next.

Season 2 arrives on Friday.

Just watched the first 3 episodes of series one. It really is as good as people say.

911Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Mon Apr 27 2020, 12:18

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Watched Unorthodox on Netflix yesterday, it'a about a girl from a Hasidic Jewish community in Brooklyn that escapes to Berlin to start a new life. 
It was good but the most interesting part of it was the indepth look into their customs and way of life, you can see why she wanted to escape!

912Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Mon Apr 27 2020, 16:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Seen this pop up somewhere saying its a must watch, so I'll have to watch it.

Have been watching the Innocent files, which I recommend. About people getting Life sentences for murder and then because Science has improved, being proven to be innocent.

913Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Mon May 04 2020, 11:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just watched series 2 of Afterlife and it is very good but even sadder than the first one!

914Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Mon May 04 2020, 14:05

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
Just watched Once Upon A Time In Hollywood. Not that impressed. Some scenes were too long as was the film itself. Not one of Tarantino's best.

915Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Tue May 05 2020, 13:16

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Started watching the second series of the Sinner on Netlfix and is worth a watch. The first series was very good and stars the gorgeous Jessica Biel as an added bonus  Very Happy

916Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Tue May 19 2020, 08:23

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I know this is an oldie now but finally got round to watching Narcos on Netflix. On series 2 and it is fantastic. Didn't realise how much of a hold Escobar had over Colombia so it's a real eye opener.

917Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Tue May 19 2020, 08:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:I know this is an oldie now but finally got round to watching Narcos on Netflix. On series 2 and it is fantastic.

I told you this months ago. How dare you ignore my advice.

918Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Tue May 19 2020, 08:51

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
What's Netflix?

919Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Tue May 19 2020, 08:54

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
@Norpig wrote:I know this is an oldie now but finally got round to watching Narcos on Netflix. On series 2 and it is fantastic.

Very sorry  Embarassed 

Any other Netflix recommendations then?

920Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Tue May 19 2020, 15:16

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@Norpig wrote:
@Natasha Whittam wrote:

Very sorry  Embarassed 

Any other Netflix recommendations then?

Better Call Saul. If you enjoyed Breaking Bad you will like this.

Big Mouth. If you enjoy Rick and Morty and Family Guy you will like this.

921Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Tue May 19 2020, 21:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Any other Netflix recommendations then?

Not really watched much on Netflix of late, apart from crime documentaries.

I can highly recommend False Flag (you'll find it on the Fox Channel in Sky Boxsets). It's mainly in Hebrew so you'll have to contend with subtitles.

And I have to say season 2 of Brassic on Sky was excellent, episode 2 was just magnificent. I haven't laughed so hard since KP sent me his dick-pic.

922Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Tue May 19 2020, 23:12

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I’m just binge watching Ozark.  I’m enjoying that

923Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Tue May 19 2020, 23:29

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha
@BoltonTillIDie wrote:I’m just binge watching Ozark.  I’m enjoying that

I enjoyed the first season. How good is the second season?

924Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Wed Jun 03 2020, 13:25

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Watched a few of the Bob Ross joy of painting shows now on BBC4 and find it strangely relaxing. I remember it being on years ago and wondered what had happened to him.

Love his hairstyle too as you can see in my avatar  Very Happy

925Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Wed Jun 03 2020, 13:29

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Norpig wrote:Watched a few of the Bob Ross joy of painting shows now on BBC4 and find it strangely relaxing. I remember it being on years ago and wondered what had happened to him.

Love his hairstyle too as you can see in my avatar  Very Happy
He's huge in the ASMR community on youtube. Very relaxing. Always great to see him give his brush a good old beating. Very Happy

926Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Wed Jun 03 2020, 13:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
He was very talented, especially doing it in just 30 minutes. Mrs Pig thinks i've gone mad watching him but it is very relaxing and interesting to see how he did such good paintings.

927Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Wed Jun 03 2020, 13:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I love the Joy Of Painting, as you say it's very relaxing.

928Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Wed Jun 03 2020, 13:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
@Natasha Whittam wrote:I love the Joy Of Painting, as you say it's very relaxing.
The voice is vital. Quite a few others have taken his legacy further. This young lady is deliberately, and provocatively funny.

929Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Wed Jun 03 2020, 13:56

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'd watch videos with her in all day  Very Happy

930Film and TV review. - Page 31 Empty Re: Film and TV review. on Mon Jun 22 2020, 17:31

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
That's a very sexy Rode mic.

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum