Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Easter Bastard Eggs!

Easter Bastard Eggs!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 18:15

Guest


Guest
Just got back from Tesco and they've pissed me off again.

The one in Farnworth's got an entire aisle rammed full of Easter Eggs.

It's over two bastard months 'til Easter Sunday.

No need!

Tossers.......

2Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 18:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
How many did you buy?

3Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 18:20

Guest


Guest
Are mini eggs out yet? I love those

4Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 18:23

Guest


Guest
I've been after a Caramac egg for years because I'm sure you could get them when I was a kid but I can never find them.

The closest you can get is a bog standard chocolate egg with a couple of Caramacs thrown in.

Anyway...!

This isn't a what's you favourite Easter Egg thread, it's about Tesco being knobs again.

Stop trying to derail it.

5Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 18:38

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
I was having a rant at the Mrs about the easter eggs in Farnworth tesco yesterday as well. (Not her fault obviously but she got it anyway). 

We've only just got Christmas out of the way and they're onto the next commercial rip off day. 

In short, I agree. 

Bastards!

6Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 18:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
How much were Twirl eggs? Do I buy now or will they be cheaper come Easter?

7Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 18:50

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
£3.50 at Sainsbury's.

8Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 19:04

Guest


Guest
@boltonbonce wrote:£3.50 at Sainsbury's.

Can't believe you've just Googled that...... Shocked

9Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 19:06

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
£10 on amazon.

10Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 19:17

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
They are always cheaper at easter, you normally get them on a 2 for 3 quid or similar.

I'm surprised that there is a Tesco in Farnworth due to how shit the place is!

11Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 19:18

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Do they make Teaser eggs? Love Teasers despite not being a Maltesers fan.

13Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 19:25

Guest


Guest
Mods !!!!!

14Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 19:27

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Easter Bastard Eggs! 200

15Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 19:33

Guest


Guest
Breadman wrote:Mods !!!!!
stop being so fucking angry and cheer the fuck up Smile

16Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 19:35

Guest


Guest
It's almost as if you lot want me to fail.........

17Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 19:41

Guest


Guest
Breadman wrote:It's almost as if you lot want me to fail.........
Easter Bastard Eggs! 1360968650-worlds-biggest-easter-egg-hunt-hits-london_1800370

18Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 19:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Easter Bastard Eggs! Minor1a

19Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 19:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It's clear Pandas are taking over from Brucie.

Fuckwits.

20Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 19:51

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Easter Bastard Eggs! Spanda

21Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 19:53

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Brucie isn't well. He's between gigs.

22Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 19:55

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I'm sure all of you can't focus on Easter, and the eating of excess chocolate in the name of the Lord,  as you are too busy planning all sorts of romantic surprises for Valentines Day?

23Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Tue Jan 19 2016, 19:56

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Anyway,Mrs Lofty will back me up.

Easter Bastard Eggs! 3654825

24Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Wed Jan 20 2016, 19:24

Lever ender

Lever ender
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel
Used to love a good egg with a mug inside the box.dont see many now with mugs in. Decent brew in them.All cheap 1 pound shit now.

25Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Wed Jan 20 2016, 19:34

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
@karlypants wrote:They are always cheaper at easter, you normally get them on a 2 for 3 quid or similar.

I'm surprised that there is a Tesco in Farnworth due to how shit the place is!
Watch it pal! Basketball

26Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Thu Jan 21 2016, 10:40

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
@Lever ender wrote:Used to love a good egg with a mug inside the box.dont see many now with mugs in. Decent brew in them.All cheap 1 pound shit now.
I'm still using my trusty toffee crisp cup that I got in an easter egg about 5 years ago and it doesn't even have a handle any more because one of the kids broke it off whacking it on the floor about a year ago. It makes the perfect brew so I refuse to bin it.  Very Happy

27Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Thu Jan 21 2016, 12:37

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
@Chairmanda wrote:I'm sure all of you can't focus on Easter, and the eating of excess chocolate in the name of the Lord,  as you are too busy planning all sorts of romantic surprises for Valentines Day?
so every single one of you ignored this...I'd love to talk with Mrs Pig, Breaders, Boncey, Piper etc etc and here how romantic you really are!

28Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Thu Jan 21 2016, 12:50

Guest


Guest
I took Mrs B to Paris for her birthday about 13 or 14 years ago and we came very close to getting mugged on the Metro on the way back from dining out in the restaurant halfway up the Eiffel Tower.

(There were police with guns involved and everything.)

Afterwards she specifically said: "In future, save the grand romantic gestures and just get me a card, it's safer."

Not that I've abandoned the romantic approach completely, mind.

We got married in Vegas by a 7 foot Elvis impersonator who sang to her.

What girl wouldn't want that on her wedding day?

29Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Thu Jan 21 2016, 16:52

Lever ender

Lever ender
Mario Jardel
Mario Jardel
@Bwfc1958 wrote:
@Lever ender wrote:Used to love a good egg with a mug inside the box.dont see many now with mugs in. Decent brew in them.All cheap 1 pound shit now.
I'm still using my trusty toffee crisp cup that I got in an easter egg about 5 years ago and it doesn't even have a handle any more because one of the kids broke it off whacking it on the floor about a year ago. It makes the perfect brew so I refuse to bin it.  Very Happy
Dedication to the old mug that pal. Hope you punished the lad for smashing it on floor!

30Easter Bastard Eggs! Empty Re: Easter Bastard Eggs! on Thu Jan 21 2016, 18:04

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
@Lever ender wrote:
@Bwfc1958 wrote:
@Lever ender wrote:Used to love a good egg with a mug inside the box.dont see many now with mugs in. Decent brew in them.All cheap 1 pound shit now.
I'm still using my trusty toffee crisp cup that I got in an easter egg about 5 years ago and it doesn't even have a handle any more because one of the kids broke it off whacking it on the floor about a year ago. It makes the perfect brew so I refuse to bin it.  Very Happy
Dedication to the old mug that pal. Hope you punished the lad for smashing it on floor!
He's been chained up in the attic for the last 12 months. Perhaps it's time I let him out, it was only a cup after all. I'm sure he's learned his lesson by now.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum