Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-1 Rotherham

+17
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
boltonbonce
observer
BoltonTillIDie
Lever ender
Banks of the Croal
Leeds_Trotter
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
NickFazer
Bwfc1958
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Bolton 2-1 Rotherham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Rotherham Sat Feb 06 2016, 18:45

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We all see right through you nat

42Bolton 2-1 Rotherham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Rotherham Sat Feb 06 2016, 18:47

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

The performance was really poor after such a good start, but it really doesn't matter the only stat that matters is 2-1 and we won. We have a very tough run in so we need to get things off the field sorted and quick. but 4 from 6 we would have took that at Tuesday 6pm

43Bolton 2-1 Rotherham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Rotherham Sat Feb 06 2016, 19:07

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hopefully get sorted one way or another off the pitch, then get a couple of loans in, escape is well and truly on, still reckon Lennon should go though.

44Bolton 2-1 Rotherham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Rotherham Sat Feb 06 2016, 19:45

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

We're going up! Smile

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

45Bolton 2-1 Rotherham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Rotherham Sat Feb 06 2016, 19:51

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Two observations about todays game:

a) we were lucky to come away with anything. Amos saved us today at least three times

b) why does Lennon insist on playing that lump of lard Heskey? He chested the ball to them at least half a dozen times, produced one bit of skill in the second half and generally just filled a shirt. Woolery caused panic when he came on- and did far more in the15 minutes he got on the pitch than Heskey did in the rest of the match. What is Lennnons  problem with Heskey?

46Bolton 2-1 Rotherham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Rotherham Sat Feb 06 2016, 19:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

You fickle knobhead.

Be honest, you were already planning your eight paragraph essay on why we're officially doomed when Woolery tapped it in.

This whole "I was so tickety-boo delighted when we scored, and jumping with glee" act is laughable.

All football fans are fickle you big fat gobshite.

We played shit, but we are shit, so it's no surprise. The surprise was a fairly decent game and a last minute winner.

You moaning bastard, go and support Man U.

p.s. Amos kept us in it today, are you going to acknowledge that, you supermarket stalking shitbag?

47Bolton 2-1 Rotherham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Rotherham Sat Feb 06 2016, 20:07

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

48Bolton 2-1 Rotherham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Rotherham Sat Feb 06 2016, 20:15

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:

p.s. Amos kept us in it today, are you going to acknowledge that, you supermarket stalking shitbag?

You mean he made one, maybe two decent saves?

Yes, I take back everything I ever said about him.

You arsehole.

49Bolton 2-1 Rotherham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Rotherham Sat Feb 06 2016, 20:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol! Just love the spats between you both! Very Happy

50Bolton 2-1 Rotherham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Rotherham Sat Feb 06 2016, 20:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:You mean he made one, maybe two decent saves?

Yes, I take back everything I ever said about him.

You arsehole.

No, you cockmuncher, he kept us in the game and ultimately won it for us.

It's about time you took everything back you ever said seeing as it's all bullshit. Magoo after a 3 day drink and drugs bender makes more sense.

I bet you didn't even go to the game, no doubt you were in the confectionary aisle in Asda stalking some fat chick who looked a bit like Kevin Davies.

51Bolton 2-1 Rotherham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Rotherham Sat Feb 06 2016, 22:30

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
No, you cockmuncher, he kept us in the game and ultimately won it for us.

Just saying "he kept us in the game and ultimately won it for us" is utterly meaningless. I could easily say "Gerald Cid played his part and ultimately kept us in the Premier League", but then I'd be lost when it came to explaining myself.

I've just seen the highlights and the best thing he did all match was that save in the second half that was more of a crap finish than a good save. I mean if it had slipped past him, we'd be well within our rights to question it. So come on, explain how he "kept us in it and ultimately won it for us" any more than anyone else.

52Bolton 2-1 Rotherham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Rotherham Sat Feb 06 2016, 22:34

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

At least we didn't go down.

We proved them all wrong.

53Bolton 2-1 Rotherham - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton 2-1 Rotherham Thu Feb 18 2016, 16:38

Cajunboy

Cajunboy
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum