Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Devil Takes the hindmost - Worst Manager - THE FINAL

+13
luckyPeterpiper
Hip Priest
Lard Lad
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
doffcocker
Norpig
Sluffy
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Who is the Worst Bolton Manager?

Devil Takes the hindmost - Worst Manager - THE FINAL - Page 2 Vote_lcap63%Devil Takes the hindmost - Worst Manager - THE FINAL - Page 2 Vote_rcap 63% [ 17 ]
Devil Takes the hindmost - Worst Manager - THE FINAL - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%Devil Takes the hindmost - Worst Manager - THE FINAL - Page 2 Vote_rcap 37% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 27

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Coyle was just a shade worse than freedman for me.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Definitely Lee. By some distance.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Lee. Clearly clueless from day one.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Norpig wrote:don't think anyone really cares Sluffy

And yet you clicked on the thread and made the effort to comment. 

Wink

How else is he going to let sluffy know?

PM?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:
Norpig wrote:don't think anyone really cares Sluffy

And yet you clicked on the thread and made the effort to comment. 

Wink

How else is he going to let sluffy know?

PM?

No, that would be making things too personal.
Sluffy would be upset and assume morning dislikes him

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Don't understand the problem with Sluffy. It's only opinions. Why does anybody care so much?

Turn your auto-correct off, Boggers.

Bwfc1958 wrote:Don't understand the problem with Sluffy. It's only opinions. Why does anybody care so much?

Can't speak for anyone else, but being on the receiving end of patronising lectures about taking things too seriously from someone who is still banging on about what a shit manager Owen Coyle was (and starting a succession of threads to try and reinforce the point, four years after he got sacked) just gets on my tits a bit.

I quite like Sluffy but you can't have double standards.

If you're going to judge me and lecture me in public like a naughty schoolboy, don't then do the thing you're criticising me for.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Turn your auto-correct off, Boggers.

Haha thanks :good:

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Didn't rate Jimmy Meadows myself?  Sleep

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Lee was a trainer, not a manager.

Coyle was a fan, not a manager.

Both dire.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Breadman wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:Don't understand the problem with Sluffy. It's only opinions. Why does anybody care so much?

Can't speak for anyone else, but being on the receiving end of patronising lectures about taking things too seriously from someone who is still banging on about what a shit manager Owen Coyle was (and starting a succession of threads to try and reinforce the point, four years after he got sacked) just gets on my tits a bit.

If you're going to judge me and lecture me in public like a naughty schoolboy, don't then do the thing you're criticising me for.

Said the man lecturing Sluffy in public like a naughty schoolboy.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Breadman wrote:

Believe what you want to.

This was why I started the polls - and in a way I never would have envisage, they achieved what I set out to do!

Sluffy wrote:I don't know why I'm bothering to reply because clearly you have a closed mind on this but I do it never the less out of courtesy.

I hadn't intended in the least to make any veiled points about Megson, Coyle or anyone else in these polls - they were as I stated, started as something to do, to keep the forum ticking along following the lull of the takeover.

If I had wanted to put up some sort of Megson championing or Coyle bashing thread I would have done that openly - but I don't feel the need to - I said my peace at the time - was ridiculed and marginalised but later proved correct.  It didn't piss me off at the time, or benefit me in anyway after the events.  

Sluffy wrote:I could give a fuck either way how people thought of Megson, Coyle or anyone else - it doesn't effect my life in anyway at all and there's nothing I can do even if it did. All this is about is having a bit of fun.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman and norpig aren't the only ones that think you're patronising, sluffy.

We can't all be wrong

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Boggersbelief wrote:Breadman and norpig aren't the only ones that think you're patronising, sluffy.

We can't all be wrong

No, of course not.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

See, it's like you can't help yourself.

I forgive you though

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I love Sluffy's posts, always insightful and with a bit of edge.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I love Sluffy's posts, always insightful and with a bit of edge.
 arse licker  Very Happy

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i have no issue with people having an opinion, without them then we would find coming on here a bit boring but sometimes Sluffy you need to reign in this i know best attitude

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Guys, I think you should give Sluffy a bit of a break TBH. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum