Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kaiyne Woolery

+11
Keegan
karlypants
luckyPeterpiper
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
Hipster_Nebula
terenceanne
Sluffy
wanderlust
Norpig
doffcocker
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 12:19

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Breadman wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Breadman wrote:They're those green things which taste like perfume that you get on Big Macs.

That's a gherkin so the joke's on you.

Gherkins are Nepalese soldiers who serve in the British Army and carry bendy knives called Kookaburras.

Fool.
Sorry bread, you're wrong. The Nepalese Soldiers are called Ghurkas. I suspect you know this already though but I just can't resist the opportunity to nit pick today. Smile

22Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 12:23

You'll be telling me their knives aren't really called Kookaburras either next, Pete..... Shocked

23Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 12:24

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I thought they were called "Big F@%k off cock slicers" myself? You mean they're not?  Shocked

24Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 12:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:I thought they were called "Big F@%k off cock slicers" myself? You mean they're not?  Shocked
Ooh the pain! mine has just shriveled up and gone into hiding at reading this. Shocked

25Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 12:49

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

karlypants wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:I thought they were called "Big F@%k off cock slicers" myself? You mean they're not?  Shocked
Ooh the pain! mine has just shriveled up and gone into hiding at reading this. Shocked
I thought it did that when Mrs karly announced the impending little visitor? Wink

26Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 14:26

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I think we should be looking to the players who will be needed to help us fight our way back to the Championship next season against the likes of Wigan, Millwall and Blackpool who are busy proving that League One is no cake walk.

Heskey is not one of those players. We need Kaiyne, Jamie & Alex being prepped to join Max, Zach and Gary so we have strikers with youth and enthusiasm who are full of piss and vinegar and ready to make a name for themselves, rather than an exhausted talent who has been there, done that, and is full of shit.

If Neil doesn't agree, he can fcuk right off.

So. How are you guys doing? Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

27Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 15:20

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan where have you been? Not seen you on here for ages. I agree with you regarding players, too many of our current players not pulling their weight and a lot of them won't fancy league 1. Trouble is if they are under contract they can just run down their contracts and still get their massive wages that we can't afford

28Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 15:34

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Until the transfer embargo is actually lifted we can't do a thing except sell. Players on salaries that no other championship team let alone league one team will match aren't going to leave of their own free will unless some Prem club comes in and let's face it, that's about as likely as me winning the next Mr Universe contest. 

Players like Zach and Kaiyne are going to be invaluable if we can keep them but I fear that we'll have no choice but to sell them (as they're under 23 we get a fee whether they have a contract or not) just to help fund the wages of people like Madine and Heskey. 

SSI don't seem to have the money to invest in real squad strengthening and even if they did would they really want to? At the moment they seem to be no more than place holders, here to stabilise the club and cut the bills before selling on for whatever profit they can manage. It won't be much of course but given how little they're having to spend it would be successful in percentage terms if they can actually do it.

29Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 18:18

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
karlypants wrote:
I thought it did that when Mrs karly announced the impending little visitor? Wink
Oh aye! Very Happy

30Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 19:46

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Keegan wrote:I think we should be looking to the players who will be needed to help us fight our way back to the Championship next season against the likes of Wigan, Millwall and Blackpool who are busy proving that League One is no cake walk.

Heskey is not one of those players. We need Kaiyne, Jamie & Alex being prepped to join Max, Zach and Gary so we have strikers with youth and enthusiasm who are full of piss and vinegar and ready to make a name for themselves, rather than an exhausted talent who has been there, done that, and is full of shit.

If Neil doesn't agree, he can fcuk right off.

So. How are you guys doing? Very Happy

I agree with yer on Heskey .....  Taking up space & salary as far as I am concerned.
I'm sure we will debating about all the others in the off season.

31Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 20:19

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Sluffy wrote:Tweets from Jack Dearden (Radio Manchester) from last night -

Bolton's Neil Lennon "Woolery was going to start but he felt ill.I've never been at a club where players pull out on the day of a game "

" Never been at a club where players pull out on the day of the game so much I always thought players wanted to play "

Does that not mean he has lost the dressing room and no one really wants to play for him. Time to resign I think

32Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 20:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FullofSprite wrote:Does that not mean he has lost the dressing room and no one really wants to play for him. Time to resign I think

You fuckwit. So an overpaid ponce thinks he's too good for BWFC and that's Lennon's fault?

::bellend::

33Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 20:40

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
FullofSprite wrote:Does that not mean he has lost the dressing room and no one really wants to play for him. Time to resign I think

You fuckwit. So an overpaid ponce thinks he's too good for BWFC and that's Lennon's fault?

Yes it is, part of Lennon's job is to get the players on the pitch as well as to get them to perform, if he can't get Woolery on the pitch then he is not doing his job.

Poor man management, look at Pulis at WBA with Berahino, he has found a way to get a player that has a huge ego and wants away to perform for a club.

Lennon hasn't got a clue other than to come out in the press and moan about the attitude of a young player who probably just needs some guidance.

34Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 20:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:Yes it is, part of Lennon's job is to get the players on the pitch as well as to get them to perform, if he can't get Woolery on the pitch then he is not doing his job.

Ha ha, you utter bellend.

If a player is going to be a cock there's not much any manager can do about it.

Says a lot about you that you choose to blame the manager rather than the player who thinks he's bigger than BWFC. Did you get bummed by your line manager one drunken Christmas party by any chance?

35Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 21:21

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:Yes it is, part of Lennon's job is to get the players on the pitch as well as to get them to perform, if he can't get Woolery on the pitch then he is not doing his job.

Ha ha, you utter bellend.

If a player is going to be a cock there's not much any manager can do about it.

Says a lot about you that you choose to blame the manager rather than the player who thinks he's bigger than BWFC. Did you get bummed by your line manager one drunken Christmas party by any chance?
For you to assume I am solely blaming Lennon shows your ability to jump to wild conclusions.
The opposite could be said of your position in that if you are solely blaming Woolery then you are a bellend.

I'm assuming your question about being bummed at xmas parties are just a manifestation of your own wanton desires.

36Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 21:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:The opposite could be said of your position in that if you are solely blaming Woolery then you are a bellend.

I'm assuming your question about being bummed at xmas parties are just a manifestation of your own wanton desires.

Woolery is solely to blame. If he says he's not playing 15 mins before kick off, what can the manager do?

37Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 21:36

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:The opposite could be said of your position in that if you are solely blaming Woolery then you are a bellend.

Woolery is solely to blame. If he says he's not playing 15 mins before kick off, what can the manager do?

Nothing at that point, the manager has already failed in what he should be doing in getting a player wanting to play for the team.

If you think Woolery is the only issue then you are deluded, Wilsons reaction after the Ipswich goal, Silva's reaction after the Burnley game, Madines outburst after QPR, to name but a few incidents in recent weeks.

Are all the players solely to blame?

38Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 21:41

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Natasha Whittam wrote:

But Natasha, he isn't the only one is he? I have supported your views in the past, really no need to abuse is there?

39Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 21:44

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Woolery was ill. Therefore Lennon was forced to leave him out. End of story

40Kaiyne Woolery - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaiyne Woolery Thu Mar 10 2016, 21:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FullofSprite wrote:
But Natasha, he isn't the only one is he? I have supported your views in the past, really no need to abuse is there?

The time to worry is when I don't abuse you. You'll have become irrelevant.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum