Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Legends match

+12
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Fabians Right Peg
Numpty 28723
Norpig
gloswhite
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Fri May 13 2016, 18:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Surely you're not being negative? It isn't allowed on here you know.

If you buy a season ticket you can be as negative as you like.

42Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Fri May 13 2016, 19:30

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The game is costing me, an official old fart, a fiver. Bargain !

I'm looking forward more to the evening event, when most, or at least quite a few, of the players will be attending.

43Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Fri May 13 2016, 19:32

Cost me twenty quid for me and my step dad to go. He's more excited than me. 

Does anyone know if the fanzone is on?   

Think 7k so far boggers but a lot will be sold in the day they reckon

44Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Fri May 13 2016, 19:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm getting excited for tomorrow, I can't wait! Very Happy

45Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Fri May 13 2016, 20:27

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

A game to enjoy, even if they are a bit slower than before, with no worries about the result. Haven't had one of them for a long time Very Happy

46Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Fri May 13 2016, 20:36

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm looking toward to it

47Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Fri May 13 2016, 20:46

Whets everyone sat? I'm ESL.

48Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Fri May 13 2016, 20:52

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Lofthouse Stand (West side upper ) seat S147 (visitors welcome Very Happy )

49Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Fri May 13 2016, 20:53

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

IL3 I think near the front, probably a bit of a mistake with the seats if they constantly kick the ball out with the Mrs preggas. Smile

50Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Fri May 13 2016, 20:54

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Lofthouse Stand (West side upper ) seat S147 (visitors welcome Very Happy )
I'm sure Nat would be more than pleased to take up your offer! Very Happy

51Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Fri May 13 2016, 20:55

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

karlypants wrote:IL3 I think near the front, probably a bit of a mistake with the seats if they constantly kick the ball out with the Mrs preggas. Smile
You should be ok unless they bring on Gary Madine as a surprise substitute.

52Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Fri May 13 2016, 20:56

Not even checked where i am

53Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Fri May 13 2016, 20:56

Seat wise i mean

54Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Fri May 13 2016, 21:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

55Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Fri May 13 2016, 21:30

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

karlypants wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Lofthouse Stand (West side upper ) seat S147 (visitors welcome Very Happy )
I'm sure Nat would be more than pleased to take up your offer! Very Happy

At least he'll join in the spirit of the game. (Sorry, couldn't resist it)

56Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Fri May 13 2016, 21:48

Abdoulaye Faye is playing. Heard El Hadji Diouf might turn up as well.

57Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sat May 14 2016, 06:48

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Up early, cooked breakfast spot of ten pin bowling and then the game, sat on the halfway line in east lower front row bounce bounce bounce

Get to see my namesake today. :footy:

58Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sat May 14 2016, 12:56

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The money raised is going to be used for the supporters trust and the community trust.  Says it on the promotion vids at the end.

59Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sat May 14 2016, 13:08

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

BoltonTillIDie wrote:The money raised is going to be used for the supporters trust and the community trust.  Says it on the promotion vids at the end.

Thanks.

Not sure why a fund raising event as been organised by a non elected Steering Group set up specifically to establish the elections for a not even constituted Supporters Trust is compatible to their sole reason for being.

Unless of course these same people put themselves forward for election to the ST in a few weeks time!

60Bolton Legends match - Page 3 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sat May 14 2016, 17:11

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Glad to see Klasnic on the list, goals guarantee.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum