Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Legends match

+12
Natasha Whittam
wanderlust
karlypants
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Fabians Right Peg
Numpty 28723
Norpig
gloswhite
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

81Bolton Legends match - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun 15 May - 20:06

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

King Bill wrote:It was the best tonic for the fans for what has been a total shocker of a season. Great show !

Hello and welcome mate.

It was a long time ago I supped my last pint in King Bill.

Happy days.

Where do you go for your pre match tipple these days?

82Bolton Legends match - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun 15 May - 20:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Because half the players where still better than our first xi boggers.  Even jussi up front in the second half was more effective than madine

I know a few of them are still better than the current Bolton side, I think this is just my frustration with how shit things are. 

Not on a wind up or anything

83Bolton Legends match - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun 15 May - 20:10

No i know.  And things are that shit sometimes you need s blast from the past to remind you why you carry on supporting through the shite times

84Bolton Legends match - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun 15 May - 20:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For what it's worth, even at their age I'd still offer Jussi and Okocha a contract. Genuinely think they could still cut at it league one level

85Bolton Legends match - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun 15 May - 20:18

David lee was knackered in the second half but if put him on the bench.  Non stop running (in the right direction) and his delivery is a million times better than feeneys.

Klasnic inwas a bit disappointed with.  Didnt really get going at all.

Curcic was my boyhood hero (for the 14 months he was with us) and i didnt even recognise him when he came on.

I agree with jussi though as well.

86Bolton Legends match - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun 15 May - 20:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Klasnic was always a lazy bastard even when he was getting 30k a week. So he was always going to treat yesterday as a piss up

87Bolton Legends match - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun 15 May - 20:21

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Scratch that, just remembered he only has one kidney

88Bolton Legends match - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun 15 May - 20:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggers - why have you stopped the hard man act? I think I preferred it over this watered down version.

89Bolton Legends match - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun 15 May - 20:27

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Boggers - why have you stopped the hard man act? I think I preferred it over this watered down version.

It's not an act, i'd knock you lot out

90Bolton Legends match - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun 15 May - 21:04

Boggersbelief wrote:Scratch that, just remembered he only has one kidney

He's probably got three actually.

When you get a kidney transplant they leave the knackered one in.

Learnt something there, haven't you?

See, I know some stuff, me.

91Bolton Legends match - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun 15 May - 21:09

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not sure if you are serious there or not Breadders???

92Bolton Legends match - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun 15 May - 21:09

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The greedy bastard

93Bolton Legends match - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Sun 15 May - 21:12

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Thing is Boggers, us wrinklies have the good memories, and we can even get to see them. If your age is correct, this shit season will form a major part of your memories, and I can see why you can get pissed off with us all waxing lyrical.

94Bolton Legends match - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Mon 16 May - 6:07

King Bill

King Bill
David Lee
David Lee

Sluffy wrote:
King Bill wrote:It was the best tonic for the fans for what has been a total shocker of a season. Great show !

Hello and welcome mate.

It was a long time ago I supped my last pint in King Bill.

Happy days.

Where do you go for your pre match tipple these days?

Cheers Sluffy,

Good times indeed !

No time for pre drinks these days, always seem to be on the last minute mate.

95Bolton Legends match - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Mon 16 May - 7:49

karlypants wrote:Not sure if you are serious there or not Breadders???

Would I lie to you lot?

Count 'em:

Bolton Legends match - Page 5 Kidney_Transplant

96Bolton Legends match - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Mon 16 May - 8:05

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shambles of a club, the only reason the fat beer bellied twats turned up apparently, is to try and get a contract for next season.

97Bolton Legends match - Page 5 Empty Re: Bolton Legends match Mon 16 May - 9:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I enjoyed it. Good atmosphere and some quality passing. John Bishop and Paddy McGuiness are a decent pair of no nonsense defenders. Get them signed up!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum