Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How often do you change your underwear?

+9
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Boggersbelief
Fabians Right Peg
boltonbonce
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I open a drawer,and there they are. A stack of underpants,that seem to have appeared from nowhere,neatly ironed,and smelling sweetly of ....some pongy stuff.
I've no idea how this happens,it's miraculous,but it got me to thinking about how many pairs I go through in the week.
I put on a clean pair every morning,and I assumed this was the case for everyone,until I asked some of the lads at work about their 'underpant rotation schedule' as the yanks say,and I was shocked by the responses.
Two of them changed them once a week,one changed his fortnightly,and one said "I give 'em a sniff,and if I don't faint,I put the bastards on".
Surely a clean pair every morning is the norm. Please tell me it is.
How often do you change your underwear? Attachment

Clean pair on in the morning after a shower and then another one after a bath in the evening.

Mrs B's Dad is apparently a once a week man which I find frankly disgusting.

I stopped sitting on his settee when I found out.

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Daily is a must, either that or if not available commando is the preferred option. :flash:

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I try not to go commando, after a painful zip incident.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fresh pair every morning. Then I go commando in baggy shorts after a long day at work. Feels good man

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

careful wardrobe co-ordination is required, primarily if you save your button flies for the back end of the week when underwear issues most likely arise.

Whilst it is rare to run short, I find leaving the washing on the line overnight combined with unseasonal showers can result in an unplanned shortage of boxers.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm a shorts man too. Y-fronts don't look good at my age.

Beckham might pull it off,if you'll pardon the phrase,but I look like an escapee from a secure unit.

Have we all gone a bit "Mumsnet" with this thread?

Not saying that's a bad thing.......just an unexpected directional change.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I always have a nice fresh pair on everyday.

I know someone who loves a gypsy wash and puts a fresh pair on every 4 days which means inside out and back to front.

He bent over one time and the smell from the nick of his arse absolutely fooking stunk.

It wasn't a sexual encounter by the way before anyone starts! Shocked

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:I always have a nice fresh pair on everyday.

I know someone who loves a gypsy wash and puts a fresh pair on every 4 days which means inside out and back to front.

He bent over one time and the smell from the nick of his arse absolutely fooking stunk.

It wasn't a sexual encounter by the way before anyone starts! Shocked
:rofl:  Oh God,what have I started. I need to pee.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fresh pair every morning for me. Y Fronts may not look the business but they are better for your clackers.

True story this.... my younger brother always wore boxer shorts and one day he started getting pain in his nuts. He thought he may have had cancer so he made an appointment to see the quack post haste. On seeing the Doctor he explained his predicament and after a quick examination he was asked what underwear he wore. He said he always wore shorts and the Doctor told him to sttart wearing briefs or Y Fronts instead because they offer much more support. It worked too.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've heard that RT. 

The fact is,I prefer shorts because,when I get caught short,I can point Percy at the porcelain much quicker,due to a better 'opening set up'.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:I've heard that RT. 

The fact is,I prefer shorts because,when I get caught short,I can point Percy at the porcelain much quicker,due to a better 'opening set up'.

The only time I point Percy at the porcelain is when I am out and about. At home I always sit down to have a pee thus avoiding any unpleasant dribble which can play havoc with a toilet mat.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Interesting. Was chatting with a Swedish chap once,and he said that was the norm in his country.

We'd run out of footy chat.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Interesting. Was chatting with a Swedish chap once,and he said that was the norm in his country.

We'd run out of footy chat.

Very Happy

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote: He said he always wore shorts and the Doctor told him to sttart wearing briefs or Y Fronts instead because they offer much more support. It worked too.

Don't get this, surely there should be sufficient support naturally and so anything additional is a bonus?

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It wasn't really a voluntary thing, more of an ultimatum from my better half. I have now got used to it and it's no big issue but to avoid any confusion I always take the newspaper with me when I'm not going to have a pee.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote: He said he always wore shorts and the Doctor told him to sttart wearing briefs or Y Fronts instead because they offer much more support. It worked too.

Don't get this, surely there should be sufficient support naturally and so anything additional is a bonus?

No, not so Fabian. As Dr Patel explained to my brother, your scrotum stretches as you get older and the skin in your nutsack gets stretched. Pretty much the same principle in the way that ladies wear bras. My brother was in quite a bit of discomfort but as soon as he ditched the boxer shorts he was fine.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The dribbles are a problem as you get older. I often stand at the urinal looking like I'm casting for trout,as I attempt to ensure I've shaken off the drips.
I usually fail of course. It usually happens just as I leave the facility and begin the march down the high street,in my new cream coloured pants.
The stain of shame.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:The dribbles are a problem as you get older. I often stand at the urinal looking like I'm casting for trout,as I attempt to ensure I've shaken off the drips.
I usually fail of course. It usually happens just as I leave the facility and begin the march down the high street,in my new cream coloured pants.
The stain of shame.

I have pretty much the same problem but I haven't hit sixty yet. I have found that buying canary yellow undies solves the problem nicely. I think I may have submitted my brainwave to the Viz Top Tips Department....or did I read it there? scratch

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Wed May 25 2016, 22:19; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum