Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are English Football Fans Scum?

+11
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
okocha
Sluffy
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
whatsgoingon
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

41Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 20:14

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope not, spirits are high, lets just accept that.

42Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 20:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:German and Ukrainian fans clashing before the game according to 5Live.

Are they going to get the curly finger from UEFA too?

You bastard. Start a "Are German/Ukraine Fans Scum" thread, don't hijack this one.

43Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 20:24

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

44Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Mon Jun 13 2016, 11:15

Even the French prosecutor is now blaming the Russian hooligans for Saturday night's events:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36515213

Nat needs to get over there quick to straighten him out and prevent a miscarriage of justice occurring.

45Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Mon Jun 13 2016, 17:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:We'll have to send for the big guns.
Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 330B380700000578-3532773-image-a-5_1460331353736
You want some? You want some son?  Laughing  The wicked pixie strikes again.

46Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Mon Jun 13 2016, 17:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Good to see the French authorities delivering quick and stiff justice. 5 England fans jailed for between 1-3 months, all named and shamed. Two have already lost their jobs back in the UK.

Watch the news later for hilarity as Alexander Booth's father says he didn't deserve the prison sentence. With a straight face.

Scum.

47Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Mon Jun 13 2016, 19:42

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The more that's coming out about the Russians it's becoming clear that they have taken it to a different level, they are trained fighters and in some cases ex military and their sole aim is to twat people and show how tough they are.
Many of the Brits that go abroad are dickheads but many of them have been stopped from travelling so it's football fans and a few mouthy knobs that can't handle their drink. Usually when there's violence at football matches like this it's organised and gangs fight gangs but these Russian scumbags are just wading into anything English.
I pity the French authorities if Russia get through and meet the Ukraine, that could be a bloodbath.

48Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Mon Jun 13 2016, 20:50

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I do have a sneaking suspicion that the Russians are plants (Spetznaz?) and sent to disrupt things in retaliation for Europe (and the US) laying down sanctions against Vlad and his cohorts. If he's prepared to invade a sovereign nation he probably won't be too bothered about giving some footie fans a bit of a kicking. And the World Cup is there in the future. Good times for all.

49Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Tue Jun 14 2016, 13:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Most English fans drink, about half drink heavily all day but unfortunately there are small proportion who are scum and who are xenophobic and racist, as ignorant as they come and looking for trouble. These BNP/natonalist dickheads intimidate the English fans as well as anyone foreign and it's entirely their fault that we are hated everywhere.
The Russians were fit, sober, organised and kitted up so the English scum got an absolute kicking. The problem is that the rest of the English fans got dragged into it and lots of "civilian" English fans had their experience ruined by association.

50Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Tue Jun 14 2016, 15:40

The Russians have now been slapped with a fine and handed a suspended expulsion order which will be enforced should their fans cause any more trouble.

Which seems a bit harsh, given that it was all apparently the English fans' fault.

51Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Tue Jun 14 2016, 16:13

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Given that the Russian Ultras are only there to kick the shit out of anyone in sight and create a big reputation for themselves, will it make a difference? 

Just like when Wayne Rooney goes on telly and tells everyone not to fight. If you're there for a ruck you're not going to think, hang on a minute, shrek said we should be nice and not fight, so I won't bother. It just punishes the proper fans and nobody else imo.

52Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Tue Jun 14 2016, 16:21

It's all Danny Dyer's fault.

If he hadn't made all those shit documentaries about (allegedly) hard men and hooligans, this would all have died down years ago.

I say we find him and twat him.

53Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Tue Jun 14 2016, 16:26

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

And while were at it twat the producer of green street

54Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Tue Jun 14 2016, 16:54

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:They should be kicked out now, if this was a small nation like Iceland were involved in this they'd be on the plane now.
What a stupid statement, there is nobody UEFA would like to kick out more than the English, I'm surprised at your indignation because the pictures I've seen could easily be Glasgow on a Saturday night.

This didn't hold much water did it.

Unless I've missed it, England didn't even get a slap on the wrist, therefore Russia were responsible for not only the bad behaviour of their own fans but that of the England fans too.

55Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Tue Jun 14 2016, 19:09

My mate in lille said it's all kicking off again.

56Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Tue Jun 14 2016, 19:44

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Saw a vid of a few Russians going to a bar with English and Welsh fans, and they were singing, "fuck off Russia? We're England and Wales" and then gently threw a bottle in the Russians direction.

57Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Tue Jun 14 2016, 19:45

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's in the paper with Russia at it again.

58Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Tue Jun 14 2016, 19:51

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:They should be kicked out now, if this was a small nation like Iceland were involved in this they'd be on the plane now.
What a stupid statement, there is nobody UEFA would like to kick out more than the English, I'm surprised at your indignation because the pictures I've seen could easily be Glasgow on a Saturday night.

This didn't hold much water did it.

Unless I've missed it, England didn't even get a slap on the wrist, therefore Russia were responsible for not only the bad behaviour of their own fans but that of the England fans too.
You Scottish prick read it properly and come back when you know what you're talking about (probably never)
The suspended ban is based purely on what happened inside the stadium which everyone agrees was purely down to the Russians.
The other threat is based on the incidents outside and around Marseille.
You stick to Scottish football it's better for someone of your IQ there's only 2 teams to think about

59Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Tue Jun 14 2016, 20:00

Bit strong, innit?

60Are English Football Fans Scum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Tue Jun 14 2016, 21:05

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Bit strong, innit?

Fookin sick of scots mouthing off about the English just because they have a chip on their shoulder because they're like our poor needy cousins

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum