Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The rise of UKIP.

+4
Norpig
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
scottjames30
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:46

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Breadman's star fish needs kissing.
Whatever turns you on Scott.

Good to see you and Breaders getting on.

42The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:47

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Breadman's star fish needs kissing.
Whatever turns you on Scott.

Good to see you and Breaders getting on.
 Cheers Breadman!!

43The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:48

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Razz

44The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:51

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Image15

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:53; edited 1 time in total

45The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 19:52

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gottle of geer.

46The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 20:02

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In Farage we trust!!!!!

47The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 20:10

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Can I mention Farage's German wife or would that result in an immediate ban?

You've mentioned every others wife and you're still here.

Go ahead!!

48The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 20:14

Ukips main policy was making the uk independent.  Theyve done that now.  Time for them to all go back into their caves along with all the rest of the britain first/edl/bnp bellends.

49The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 20:21

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hardly out yet. There's years of negotiations ahead and we'll still have to stump up the cash we have been doing. Our milksops haven't the first idea about what the man in the street wants. They were brought up in Eton and Harrow, Oxford and Cambridge. Now go tell them you have a degree from Bolton, (Mine's from Southampton) and watch them sneer. It needs hard talking "Don't feck with me" types of person. We will be out of Europe eventually, thank goodness. On a bright note we won't have to align ourselves to Blackburn or Liverpool.

50The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 20:25

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Ukips main policy was making the uk independent.  Theyve done that now.  Time for them to all go back into their caves along with all the rest of the britain first/edl/bnp bellends.

This is just the start Johnny boy, that was the aim and they were successful in doing so, now that we are out of the EU,  their role only starts , you'd be a fool if you think they are preparing for a cave, more like regrouping and coming back putting the government under pressure to allow the rights of British people.

51The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 20:26

Reebok Trotter wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:He's answering questions and telling them what should happen, I'd be quite smug though if the British people voted ( my way ) in what I've been campaigning for most of my life, cannot argue with the majority my friend.
Intelligent people know when to take a step back and look at the bigger picture, we are still in Europe and we will still be doing business with these people so pissing them off to act like a smug prick is in nobody's interest,

Exactly.

No offence, chaps (not you, Scott - I'm talking to the grown ups), but it's hardly news that Farage is a prick, is it?

How did you expect him to conduct himself?

This is why so many of us are so angry at the intelligent, normally rational people who sided with the fucking idiot and voted Leave.

52The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 20:31

scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Ukips main policy was making the uk independent.  Theyve done that now.  Time for them to all go back into their caves along with all the rest of the britain first/edl/bnp bellends.

This is just the start Johnny boy, that was the aim and they were successful in doing so, now that we are out of the EU,  their role only starts , you'd be a fool if you think they are preparing for a cave, more like regrouping and coming back putting the government under pressure to allow the rights of British people.
Do you know what working rights the british people had before the eu?  Practically fuck all.  Bosses could pretty much force there staff to do anything and everything for as long as they wanted for as little pay as they wanted.

But your right, of course, maybe thats a good thing, going back to victorian times......

53The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 20:32

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You are a minority Breadman!

Are you calling the rest of  Britain because you think your dole is being stopped ? Can't blame 17 million people, another sauce I heard is you are so far over weight eating all day is that you don't know how big you'll end up.

This out vote might do you some good, might make you get a job, burn some off son.

54The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 20:34

scottjames30 wrote:You are a minority Breadman!

Are you calling the rest of  Britain because you think your dole is being stopped ? Can't blame 17 million people, another sauce I heard is you are so far over weight eating all day is that you don't know how big you'll end up.

This out vote might do you some good, might make you get a job, burn some off son.
Can we not try and get our points across without personal insults for once.

55The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 20:36

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tell that to the dick posting bulls having a crap, it's a shame to go to his level but sometimes it's the only thing he understands .

56The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 20:41

In fairness breaders got a "24 hour cooling off period" for what he said, which was one maybe two comments on one thread.  And from what ive read, youve been oosting this over every thread possible about 59 times.  So lets see some real democracy in action shall we?

57The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 20:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:In fairness breaders got a "24 hour cooling off period" for what he said, which was one maybe two comments on one thread.  And from what ive read, youve been oosting this over every thread possible about 59 times.  So lets see some real democracy in action shall we?

Breadman brought a mods wife into his argument .

I'm just restating what I've been told ( in public ) that is all.

We all know he is nasty, and that is all .

58The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 20:45

And you are whiter than white.  Just give it a rest now.

59The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 20:49

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm not saying I am, but Breadman deserved to get banned, I am only giving back to the vile bulling he gave, and I give credit to KP for being so calm, that's why he's a good mod I suppose.

60The rise of UKIP. - Page 3 Empty Re: The rise of UKIP. Tue Jun 28 2016, 20:50

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Anyway, this is about UKIP?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum