Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Non BWFC transfer gossip

+11
boltonbonce
Copper Dragon
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
karlypants
Reebok Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Norpig
whatsgoingon
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

101Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 12:31

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nat, never ever compare Klasnic with Jamie Thomas again...

102Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 12:36

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Who is this Jamie Thomas that Burnley have taken off us on a free transfer?

I don't know owt about him other than he made the Bolton bench a couple of times last season. 

He's been sent out on loan to Ayr United for six months.
FWIW he's a decent prospect Stan, but should have progressed a bit more by now. With the right coaching and fitness training he could become a proper player.

103Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 13:17

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think Liverpool got a bit confused with the no splash no gash saying. £25 million for Wijnaldum, will they ever learn

104Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 13:24

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Boggersbelief wrote:i think Liverpool got a bit confused with the no splash no gash saying. £25 million for Wijnaldum, will they ever learn
Ah yes, the common saying 'no splash, no gash'. If I had a quid for everytime I heard that I'd have erm.... 

Oh yes, a quid. 

First time I've ever heard that in my life Boggers!

105Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 13:26

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

whatsgoingon wrote:Fuck me how sensitive are you, I'd hate to see it if people really let rip here.
Of course written words can't give the same context or tone as spoken words so can be interpreted differently so try this
GET A FUCKING GRIP

Bei Hertha BSC Berlin tut sich so langsam etwas in Sachen Kaderplanung. Der Königstransfer konnte Michael Preetz gestern endgültig eintüten und mit Ondrej Duda hat man zugleich einen neuen Spielmacher an Land gezogen. Nun soll Alexander Esswein ihm in die Hauptstadt folgen.
Ein anderer Spieler der Alten Dame wird derzeit mit dem FC Burnley in Verbindung gebracht. So soll der Premier League-Aufsteiger Interesse an Salomon Kalouhaben, der bei den Berlinern noch ein Jahr Vertrag hat. Kalou selbst hat sich noch nicht durchgerungen, seinen Vertrag beim Bundesligisten zu verlängern.

Seine Zukunft im blau-weißen Dress ist unsicher, denn der Ivorer weiß auch, dass es sein letzter großer Vertrag vor dem Karriereende sein könnte. Es könnte also seine letzte Saison in Berlin sein. Der Champions League-Sieger von 2012 hat sich bei Hertha BSC in der letzten Saison zurechtgefunden, nachdem er im ersten Jahr bei den Berlinern unter den Erwartungen blieb.
Ganze 14 Tore schoss der Mittelstürmer, der allerdings auch oft als Linksaußen eingesetzt wurde. Genau dort möchte Pal Dardai schnellere Spieler einsetzen. Mit Alexander Esswein hätte man einen solchen Spielertyp gefunden, der auf beiden Flügeln zum Einsatz kommen kann. Mittlerweile soll man sich grundsätzlich mit dem Augsburger einig sein. Lediglich die Verhandlungen zwischen dem FC Augsburg und Hertha BSC Berlin ziehen sich in die Länge.

So there!

106Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 14:06

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:Fuck me how sensitive are you, I'd hate to see it if people really let rip here.
Of course written words can't give the same context or tone as spoken words so can be interpreted differently so try this
GET A FUCKING GRIP

With Hertha BSC Berlin so slowly do something in terms of senior management succession planning. The king could transfer Michael Preetz yesterday finally bagging and Ondrej Duda has also drawn a new playmaker ashore. Now Alexander Esswein should follow him to the capital.
Another player the Old Lady is currently associated with the FC Burnley. So the Premier League newcomers should be interested in Salomon Kalouhaben who has another year contract with Berliners. Kalou himself has not yet won through to extend his contract with Bundesliga side.

His future in blue and white dress is uncertain because the Ivorians also know that it could be his last big contract before the retirement. So it could be his last season in Berlin. The Champions League winners of 2012 has rightly found at Hertha last season after he was in the first year with Berliners below expectations.
Whole 14 goals scored, the center forward, who was, however, also often used as a left winger. Exactly want to use Pal Dardai faster players. With Alexander Esswein one would have such a player type found who can come on both wings for use. Meanwhile one should in principle agree with the Augsburg. Only negotiations between FC Augsburg and Hertha BSC Berlin retreat to the length.

So there!
Not sure about the reasoning behind the German posting so there it is in English

107Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 14:08

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:i think Liverpool got a bit confused with the no splash no gash saying. £25 million for Wijnaldum, will they ever learn
Ah yes, the common saying 'no splash, no gash'. If I had a quid for everytime I heard that I'd have erm.... 

Oh yes, a quid. 

First time I've ever heard that in my life boggers

You're welcome

108Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 14:14

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

whatsgoingon wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:
GET A FUCKING GRIP

With Hertha BSC Berlin so slowly do something in terms of senior management succession planning. The king could transfer Michael Preetz yesterday finally bagging and Ondrej Duda has also drawn a new playmaker ashore. Now Alexander Esswein should follow him to the capital.
Another player the Old Lady is currently associated with the FC Burnley. So the Premier League newcomers should be interested in Salomon Kalouhaben who has another year contract with Berliners. Kalou himself has not yet won through to extend his contract with Bundesliga side.

His future in blue and white dress is uncertain because the Ivorians also know that it could be his last big contract before the retirement. So it could be his last season in Berlin. The Champions League winners of 2012 has rightly found at Hertha last season after he was in the first year with Berliners below expectations.
Whole 14 goals scored, the center forward, who was, however, also often used as a left winger. Exactly want to use Pal Dardai faster players. With Alexander Esswein one would have such a player type found who can come on both wings for use. Meanwhile one should in principle agree with the Augsburg. Only negotiations between FC Augsburg and Hertha BSC Berlin retreat to the length.

So there!
Not sure about the reasoning behind the German posting so there it is in English
Barely makes sense in English.

109Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 14:18

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:

Oh yes, a quid. 

First time I've ever heard that in my life Boggers!
oh the old no splash no gash chestnut, you must have picked that up in a brothel we haven't been to boggers

110Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 14:29

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Bwfc1958 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:
GET A FUCKING GRIP

So there!

It does if you are from Burnley!

:bomb:

I think Stan worked/served in Germany for a while so he may actually know German himself?

Anyway it is a bit hard being the only non Bolton supporter on this site (two if you count Natasha!) so please cut the man a little slack - thanks.

111Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 14:46

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sluffy wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:
GET A FUCKING GRIP

So there!

I think Stan worked/served in Germany for a while so he may actually know German himself?

Anyway it is a bit hard being the only non Bolton supporter on this site (two if you count Natasha!) so please cut the man a little slack - thanks.

No retreat no surrender sluffy,
schlagen die burnley Hunde , bis sie sich ergeben

112Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 15:41

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:

I don't think he realises that me and my Panzerschreck can be in Bolton within an hour.

Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 2qbssa1

113Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 15:45

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

wanderlust wrote:FWIW he's a decent prospect Stan, but should have progressed a bit more by now. With the right coaching and fitness training he could become a proper player.

What does FWIW mean?

114Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 15:46

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

For what it's worth

115Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 15:47

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:
wanderlust wrote:FWIW he's a decent prospect Stan, but should have progressed a bit more by now. With the right coaching and fitness training he could become a proper player.

What does FWIW mean?
for what it's worth as a guess

116Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 15:48

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Much obliged.

117Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 15:48

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Copper Dragon wrote:Much obliged.
npb

118Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 15:50

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:Much obliged.
Yw

119Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 15:51

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Right stop it now. I don't like it.

120Non BWFC transfer gossip - Page 6 Empty Re: Non BWFC transfer gossip Thu Jul 21 2016, 16:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FO then...Smile

So does Kalou to Burnley have any legs?

Has Kalou any legs for that matter? Thought he'd lost it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum