Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumours !

+36
Copper Dragon
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
gloswhite
boltonbonce
BoltonTillIDie
Cajunboy
Natasha Whittam
karlypants
Norpig
Bread2.0
Sluffy
NickFazer
wessy
King Bill
finlaymcdanger
DEANO82
Bolton Nuts
Kane57
xmiles
whatsgoingon
MartinBWFC
Chairmanda
Bollotom2014
Reebok Trotter
wanderlust
Barryjw
scottjames30
Fabians Right Peg
Keegan
luckyPeterpiper
terenceanne
observer
Hipster_Nebula
Bwfc1958
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 50]

421Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 20:15

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

MartinBWFC wrote:Kaiyne Woolery to Wigan, that's a big mistake.

The only thing woolery has going for him is a bit of pace get rid for someone who can chip in with a few goals.

422Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 20:26

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:
karlypants wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:Kaiyne Woolery to Wigan, that's a big mistake.
Is that confirmed Martin??
According to Iles and it's permanent not loan.
I'm genuinely bemused by that. There must be a plan and I'm not sure I'm going to like it, so I'm wondering how much of our trading strategy is being driven by what we need on the playing side as opposed to what we need on the financial side?
Woolery isn't on a fortune so I guess we're after better quality at a lower price, but it seems risky to sell before a replacement is confirmed - or is Keshi Anderson the replacement?

Bemused
Aylsham

423Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 20:46

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

what is it with Wigan? Do their scouts have electronic tags stopping them going farther than Bolton? We need to keep Woolery, he's the only player we have with genuine pace, not happy with this at all

Last edited by Norpig on Wed Aug 31 2016, 20:51; edited 1 time in total

424Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 20:50

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Yet again it's the same fucking shit, new owners but selling players that are an asset at this level.

And we have probably bought shite to replace as usual.

It never rains but it pours!

Last edited by karlypants on Wed Aug 31 2016, 20:56; edited 1 time in total

425Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 20:54

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What the fuck is Wigans obsession with Bolton it's unhealthy, they'll be after the stadium you watch. To let a pacy player who's on low wages and that we own go to get one in on loan who has less first team experience is stupid.

426Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 20:55

King Bill

King Bill
David Lee
David Lee

I don't see the point in off loading Woolery. The lads got real pace and just needs game time to sharpen his game.

427Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 20:57

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We must be a right laughing stock in the footballing world.

428Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 20:59

karlypants wrote:We must be a right laughing stock in the footballing world.

Top of the league and unbeaten?

429Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:01

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

We have played just 5 games but that's beside the point as I wasn't on about our actual position.

430Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:02

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Woolery is a luxury we can't afford, with injuries and max squad size of 23 we can't wait for players to maybe sharpen up. He's been on the verge of the first team for a good 12 months and I don't see him making the grade anytime soon, if at all.

431Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:06

karlypants wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

We have played just 5 games but that's beside the point as I wasn't on about our actual position.

So we're a laughing stock because we sold an unproven striker to a team in the league above?

432Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:10

King Bill

King Bill
David Lee
David Lee

IFabians Right Peg wrote:Woolery is a luxury we can't afford, with injuries and max squad size of 23 we can't wait for players to maybe sharpen up. He's been on the verge of the first team for a good 12 months and I don't see him making the grade anytime soon, if at all.
Too bad Madine didn't sharpen up with all that game time he had last season. Maybe we wouldn't be in this division now.
Woolery was never a luxury ! He's a young player serving his time.

433Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:13

Ideal world I wouldn't sell him and it's disappointing to see him go (has he definitely gone?), but I suppose the fact PP wanted to keep him just highlights how precarious our finances must still be.

Last edited by bwfc1874 on Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:15; edited 1 time in total

434Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:15

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Wilkinson gone to Chesterfield, no big loss.

435Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:15

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Conor Wilkinson gone to Chesterfield till Jan on loan, that's one out

436Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:16

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

whatsgoingon wrote:Conor Wilkinson gone to Chesterfield till Jan on loan, that's one out
Echo.

437Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Tom Walker confirmed season loan to Bury

438Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fabians Right Peg wrote:Woolery is a luxury we can't afford, with injuries and max squad size of 23 we can't wait for players to maybe sharpen up. He's been on the verge of the first team for a good 12 months and I don't see him making the grade anytime soon, if at all.

Woolery is the only young player we have with any potential, much more so than Clough. If Wigan really have signed him then they clearly agree with me.

Unless the fee is big, this is a very short-sighted move by BWFC.

439Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:Woolery is a luxury we can't afford, with injuries and max squad size of 23 we can't wait for players to maybe sharpen up. He's been on the verge of the first team for a good 12 months and I don't see him making the grade anytime soon, if at all.

Woolery is the only young player we have with any potential, much more so than Clough. If Wigan really have signed him then they clearly agree with me.

Unless the fee is big, this is a very short-sighted move by BWFC.
i agree with Nat, it is very short term thinking, we need to be producing our own players and not selling them at the first sniff from the bastard pie eaters

440Transfer rumours ! - Page 22 Empty Re: Transfer rumours ! Wed Aug 31 2016, 21:25

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Agree that he probably has more potential than clough, unfortunately we can't wait for the potential to come to fruition.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 36 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum