Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today is a good day..

+5
karlypants
wanderlust
boltonbonce
Sluffy
scottjames30
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Sun Jul 10 2016, 21:13

scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:Been to Lytham St Annes this afternoon, it has been lovely weather. Smile
:like:

Ive just got back the the secret life of pets film.  And i had a bk Smile
a BK sounds lovely right now you evil temptress. Very Happy
It was nice apart from the kids wanted maccies, so i got theres first and took it to their table they found.  The missus wanted barburrito so i then got that and took it to her so it didnt go cold.  Then i had ten minutes to queue up for mine, buy it, and eat it!!!!!!

Was it full of nobheads?
The trafford centre was.  It always is.  I hate going there and much prefer the cinema at the lowry but the film was on too early there.

Plus at the odeon at the minute they have a deal on..

2 adults tickets
2 kids tickets
1 regular popcorn
2 large drinks
2 small popcorns
2 small drinks
2 packs of smarties

30 quid.

Tried to work it out while i was ordering and it should of come to More than 50 quid.

Bargain

22Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Mon Jul 11 2016, 09:11

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:Been to Lytham St Annes this afternoon, it has been lovely weather. Smile

It was nice apart from the kids wanted maccies, so i got theres first and took it to their table they found.  The missus wanted barburrito so i then got that and took it to her so it didnt go cold.  Then i had ten minutes to queue up for mine, buy it, and eat it!!!!!!

Was it full of nobheads?
The trafford centre was.  It always is.  I hate going there and much prefer the cinema at the lowry but the film was on too early there.

2 adults tickets
2 kids tickets
1 regular popcorn
2 large drinks
2 small popcorns
2 small drinks
2 packs of smarties

30 quid.

Tried to work it out while i was ordering and it should of come to More than 50 quid.

Bargain
Definitely a bargain. The two packs of smarties would have come to more than fifty quid. 

The prices at the cinema these days doesn't half piss me off. I generally go to the one at Middlebrook on a quieter day, don't bother buying a ticket, go straight to the food kiosk and then just walk into whatever film I want to for free. They don't have anyone checking tickets most of the time and they more than make enough money fleecing me for food and drinks. 

Fuck them.

23Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Mon Jul 11 2016, 09:43

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Was it full of nobheads?

2 adults tickets
2 kids tickets
1 regular popcorn
2 large drinks
2 small popcorns
2 small drinks
2 packs of smarties

30 quid.

Bargain
Definitely a bargain. The two packs of smarties would have come to more than fifty quid. 

The prices at the cinema these days doesn't half piss me off. I generally go to the one at Middlebrook on a quieter day, don't bother buying a ticket, go straight to the food kiosk and then just walk into whatever film I want to for free. They don't have anyone checking tickets most of the time and they more than make enough money fleecing me for food and drinks. 

Fuck them.
Just a tip, if you get away with scamming people on a regular basis don't publish it online, goose and golden egg and all that.

24Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Mon Jul 11 2016, 10:18

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Those cheeky bastards at Vue cinema get away with scamming people on a regular basis and they've got a website and everything. I'm hoping the manager isn't an avid nuts reader.

25Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Mon Jul 11 2016, 10:38

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bwfc1958 wrote:Those cheeky bastards at Vue cinema get away with scamming people on a regular basis and they've got a website and everything. I'm hoping the manager isn't an avid nuts reader.
You're bang out of luck mate, Nat's one of the cleaners

26Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Mon Jul 11 2016, 10:39

Not a good day today.  Took me almost 4 hours to get to birmingham.

27Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Mon Jul 11 2016, 22:05

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:
Breadman wrote:It's in St Helens.

Which means they'll be good at playing RL and will probably all have beards despite still being at primary school.

Good luck.
Dirty little b*******ds they was.  Every tackle was rpund the neck today.  Every single one.  And when one of ours lads got bulldogged and got annoyed and booted him he got sent off.  (This is 7 years olds btw!!!!!)  FUMING

Any Croc roll Tackles?  This is were the third tackler comes in and connects with the tackled player's foot and goes into the Croc death roll and attempts to disconnect the foot from the leg and damage the ankle.
One overaged Saints player  in the under 19s has just been banned for 5 matches for doing this. He got 10 matches previously apparently for same offence!
Go on wigan rl fans and watch video under Croc roll thread.
I fcuking hate St Helens more that the red Scum!

28Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Mon Jul 11 2016, 22:32

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not a good day for me either, got absolutely no sleep last night due to him playing up, had tons of work then went whizzing around on about 50 errands only to get home to see my mum brought the dog down and he shit all over the kitchen. 

I don't know where the energy has come from as I'm still going washing up. Very Happy

29Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Tue Jul 12 2016, 11:04

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

karlypants wrote:Not a good day for me either, got absolutely no sleep last night due to him playing up, had tons of work then went whizzing around on about 50 errands only to get home to see my mum brought the dog down and he shit all over the kitchen. 

I don't know where the energy has come from as I'm still going washing up. Very Happy
My oldest had a spell not sleeping so we used to take turns sleeping in the spare room so we could get a decent nights sleep.
It turned out that because my ex was run down the milk didn't have enough nutrition so we gave him a bottle before bed and life changed immeasurably after that, he slept through every night.

30Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Tue Jul 12 2016, 13:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Took the missus to Vue in Norwich a couple of weeks ago and it was over a tenner admission apiece and that wasn't even for the comfy chairs. Wouldn't have minded so much if the film had been decent. In fact it was that shit I can't even remember what it was now.

The only consolation was that I managed to persuade the missus to go downmarket for snacks. The cinema is in one of the big malls and the pound food shop a couple of floors below stays open late for cinema goers so they do a roaring trade in popcorn, pop, sweets and ice cream - maybe the cinema are just having a price strop because they are being undercut big time. The smile on my face when the missus fell for "but the pound shop has a much bigger selection and everything is ethically sourced".

31Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Tue Jul 12 2016, 18:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not been a good day today, hard graft, arms are killing.

But it's time for a beer!!!!!

32Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Tue Jul 12 2016, 19:45

Top day for me today.  The work i did at coronation street a few months ago landed me the golden goose.

Today i was working at EMMERDALE!!!!!!  Very Happy

Last edited by y2johnny on Tue Jul 12 2016, 20:18; edited 1 time in total

33Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Tue Jul 12 2016, 20:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm guessing you weren't spell checking the scripts.

34Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Tue Jul 12 2016, 20:13

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Top day for me today.  The work i did at coronation street a few months ago landed me the golden goose.

Today inwas working at EMMERDALE!!!!!!  Very Happy
Is Amos Brearly still there?

35Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Tue Jul 12 2016, 20:19

boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Top day for me today.  The work i did at coronation street a few months ago landed me the golden goose.

Today inwas working at EMMERDALE!!!!!!  Very Happy
Is Amos Brearly still there?
Smile

Only saw two of the stars of the show.  Apparently they used to film the price is right in the studio i was in

36Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Tue Jul 12 2016, 20:20

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm guessing you weren't spell checking the scripts.
Im guessing you sat in your council flat flicking your bean

37Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Tue Jul 12 2016, 20:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Looked in on Emmerdale a couple of times recently,but didn't see much farming taking place.

38Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Tue Jul 12 2016, 20:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Im guessing you sat in your council flat flicking your bean

You think you're better than people in council flats flicking their bean?

39Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Tue Jul 12 2016, 20:29

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Im guessing you sat in your council flat flicking your bean

You think you're better than people in council flats flicking their bean?
I never i said that, i just made an educated guess as to what you was doing.

40Today is a good day.. - Page 2 Empty Re: Today is a good day.. Tue Jul 12 2016, 20:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I never i said that, i just made an educated guess as to what you was doing.

Then why not just say "flat" rather than "council flat"?

Don't get snobby just because you've been wearing Lisa Riley's knickers on your head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum