Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Put A Johnny On Yer Knob!

+10
Copper Dragon
Bolton Nuts
Boggersbelief
karlypants
Norpig
wanderlust
gloswhite
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Wed Aug 03 2016, 09:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
karlypants wrote:The last time I watched Eastenders was when that guy had AIDS and he left Albert Square and moved abroad to somewhere to die. I think he was related to Dot Cotton and he ran a market stall.

What was his name?

Was it Pete Beale ? Or Nasty Nick Cotton?
No it was Mark Fowler I was thinking of. Very Happy 

Just googled it now.

42johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Wed Aug 03 2016, 09:46

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
karlypants wrote:The last time I watched Eastenders was when that guy had AIDS and he left Albert Square and moved abroad to somewhere to die. I think he was related to Dot Cotton and he ran a market stall.

What was his name?

How the fuck did you get to eastenders?
I thought it was slightly relevant, no? Very Happy

43johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Wed Aug 03 2016, 11:13

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

karlypants wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

What was his name?

How the fuck did you get to eastenders?
I thought it was slightly relevant, no? Very Happy

No.

44johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Wed Aug 03 2016, 12:40

Nope.

45johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Wed Aug 03 2016, 15:35

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

You'll be asking what motorbike he rode away on next Very Happy

46johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Wed Aug 03 2016, 16:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:You'll be asking what motorbike he rode away on next Very Happy

Was it a Beezer 650? Or maybe a Zundapp?

47johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Wed Aug 03 2016, 16:34

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

His name in real life was Todd Carty, some "relevant info"

Todd Carty (born 31 August 1963) is an Irish actor and director, who has grown up on television screens in a variety of roles. His stage work has varied from pantomime to serious drama, as well as radio plays, voiceovers, commercials, narrations and films. He is best known for his roles as Tucker Jenkins in Grange HillMark Fowler in EastEnders, andpsychopathic policeman Gabriel Kent in The Bill.

Also worth noting he contracted HIV in a hetrosexual relationship and he wasn't a batty boy

48johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Wed Aug 03 2016, 16:41

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Oh dear KP. What have you started here?   :facepalm:

49johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Wed Aug 03 2016, 16:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

50johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Wed Aug 03 2016, 18:20

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Sorry should that have been in the was Mark Fowler "batty" thread
Very Happy

51johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Fri Aug 05 2016, 18:35

Cant beleive i missed this one.  Everyone should put a johnny on their knob.  My diary is quite full at the minute but got a few free days in September

52johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Fri Aug 05 2016, 18:42

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

y2johnny wrote:Cant beleive i missed this one.  Everyone should put a johnny on their knob.  My diary is quite full at the minute but got a few free days in September
Can you fit me in on the 14th for my birthday?

53johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Fri Aug 05 2016, 18:43

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bwfc1958 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Cant beleive i missed this one.  Everyone should put a johnny on their knob.  My diary is quite full at the minute but got a few free days in September
Does that mean you will want cake shoving up your arse as well?

54johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Fri Aug 05 2016, 18:45

Bwfc1958 wrote:
Ive just cancelled nat to fit you in

55johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Fri Aug 05 2016, 18:47

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Does that mean you will want cake shoving up your arse as well?
Only if it lands on a Froday and Johnny takes the Marzipan off it first.

56johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Fri Aug 05 2016, 18:48

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

57johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Fri Aug 05 2016, 18:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

Bastard.

58johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Fri Aug 05 2016, 18:54

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

whatsgoingon wrote:Again maybe slightly insensitive but fuck the morbidly obese too and also take their disabled badges off them too because they're not disabled they're just fat and have no self discipline.
As the depressed, suggest they watch the comedy channel - job done.
Anyone else need sorting?
Not too happy with your comment about the depressed there mate. As someone who is suffering from it I think it only right to point out that it isn't a simple matter of 'cheer up' or 'pull yourself together' the way you suggest.

As to Nat's point, I completely agree that the NHS should not have to fund this drug regardless of who is most likely to use it. The simple fact is that anyone who chooses to have unprotected sex with multiple partners is risking their lives regardless of gender preference. I find it ridiculous that people should be able to get a drug that practically encourages such stupidity paid for by the taxpayer.

59johnny - Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! - Page 3 Empty Re: Put A Johnny On Yer Knob! Fri Aug 05 2016, 18:56

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Bastard.
Dont worry nat.  Ive booked you in the following day with a gentleman called cedric.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum