Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would You Enlarge Your Knob?

+4
Quent
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Empty Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Wed Mar 14 2012, 16:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A friend of mine replied to one of those "enlarge your penis" spam e-mails that everyone gets, just as a joke.

But what started out as a joke got serious and two weeks ago he flew to Slovenia to have a "knob enhancement" operation.

Lots of pain and 14 days later he is back in the UK with an extra inch-and-a-half between his legs. He seems really happy.

Would you ever consider an operation to make your willy bigger?

2Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Empty Re: Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Wed Mar 14 2012, 16:08

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wtf

3Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Empty Re: Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Wed Mar 14 2012, 16:13

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I usually get the missus to help out whenever I want my knob enlarging.
She's very good at it, so if anyone is feeling insecure, drop me a line and I'll ask her to pop round.

4Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Empty Re: Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Wed Mar 14 2012, 16:15

mine dont need no enlarging- the bitches on the saga cruises love it

5Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Empty Re: Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Wed Mar 14 2012, 16:16

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:wtf

It's a simple question, if you had the balls (and cash) would you have a penis enlargement op?

6Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Empty Re: Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Wed Mar 14 2012, 16:29

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why would anyone want to pay dosh to be surgically operated upon unless they were dying?
Would you voluntarily have your chest slit open and a pair of silicon blancmages inserted Tasha? And then have to pay for it? And then have to pay again 10 years later when they slip/burst/reposition your nipples under your armpit? The only girl I've been with who had falsies had no sensitivity left in her nips and paid that way too. Let us know if your mate can feel his one-and-a-half inches.
The world's gorn mad.

7Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Empty Re: Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Wed Mar 14 2012, 16:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Why would anyone want to pay dosh to be surgically operated upon unless they were dying?
Would you voluntarily have your chest slit open and a pair of silicon blancmages inserted Tasha? And then have to pay for it? And then have to pay again 10 years later when they slip/burst/reposition your nipples under your armpit? The only girl I've been with who had falsies had no sensitivity left in her nips and paid that way too. Let us know if your mate can feel his one-and-a-half inches.
The world's gorn mad.

I wouldn't get implants, but that's easy to say when you have breasts like mine.

My friend is gay so I haven't had the pleasure of his new penis, but he seems to think it works fine.

8Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Empty Re: Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Wed Mar 14 2012, 16:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Honestly i wouldn't personally.

9Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Empty Re: Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Wed Mar 14 2012, 16:36

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Honestly i wouldn't personally.

What if your cardboard girlfriend insisted?

10Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Empty Re: Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Wed Mar 14 2012, 16:56

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

If it was done in the UK and had proven results I wouldn't hesitate - what man couldn't use an extra inch or two?!

11Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Empty Re: Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Wed Mar 14 2012, 16:58

I'd advise any man who is thinking of shagging a Bolton bird to consider penis enlargement, their fannies are bloody huge. It's like shagging the Bermuda Triangle sometimes.

12Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Empty Re: Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Wed Mar 14 2012, 18:03

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

No, that would be overkill. That'd be like selling my Rhinoceros to buy an Elephant.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

13Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Empty Re: Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Wed Mar 14 2012, 18:52

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not for me. In my experience it's women who suffer frrom penis envy and not men. I wouldn't want a scalpel anywhere near my todger.

14Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Empty Re: Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Wed Mar 14 2012, 19:28

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No point for me as ive never been with a girl who could take it all in.

15Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Empty Re: Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Wed Mar 14 2012, 19:30

try a woman then mate

16Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Empty Re: Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Wed Mar 14 2012, 19:40

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

You can kill a woman with it if you are irresposible.Its been known to happen.

17Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Empty Re: Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Wed Mar 14 2012, 19:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

The woman i work for is into bondage big time, she has to be tied up for sex or relaxation.When she has had a bad day in the boardroom i have to tie her up and gag her then she screams for half an hour some kind of therapy i guess but it fair gives me the horn .

18Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Empty Re: Would You Enlarge Your Knob? Wed Mar 14 2012, 20:50

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I would, simply because with a pot like mine, it would be nice to see it again !

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum